• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
ITs burying time

kuoOlyy.gif

legitshook.com

WWF Invasion 2001

Stacy/Torrie vs Lita/Trish Stratus Bra and Panties Match

I don't think we need play by play for this. WWF girls win. I don't like bra and panties matches. They take all the sexiness out of hot girls undressing each other. WWF 5, Alliance 4.

WHERE ARE THE EFFING GIFS YOU TWAT?!

I don't give an eff what arouses your cornfed, whiteboy, Indiana ass. It's probably the movie 'Hoosiers' for all I know. Maybe you rotate that with some 'Rudy' just to keep your "South Bend" hard, if you know what I'm saying.

Goddamn, that was an invigorating closing segment. I legitimately am not sure where WWE is going after TLC, and it's nice to have that sense of mystery back.

Honestly, for as much as everyone here was dreading it, that was a pretty good Raw. Didn't catch Fandango/Bryan (I have to assume it was at least good), but del Rio/Sin Cara, Punk/Ambrose, and Usos/Wyatts were all good to excellent TV matches, and the rest were pretty short and painless.

Alucard

Banned
Same here, lol. I got all wide-eyed when Punk reacted to being hit and everything that followed and did like a half gasp when HHH pedigreed Orton

Punk gave me legit feels when he slowly turned around and looked at HHH. That shit was epic. So many amazing performances in those final minutes of Raw. Again, I just wish it had come sooner than a week before the PPV. Meh.

Good night.

NYR

Wow, been watching wrestling for 25 years and I've never heard a crowd completely turn on a storyline like that before in a completely unrelated note.

I said wow. PVRed it and watched it 3 times, beyond epic turn around for Daniel Bryan. Need a Hulk Hogan run, way too popular to ignore.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I know someone had to bring this up earlier but

WHY THE FUCK WERE THE REFS IN THE RING

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
better question:

why didn't Big Show try to KO Triple H for stealing his house

Hey, Sun, how do i get to write for legitshook.com? Now that im on break, i want to do a year in review for PWG and some lucha stuff

I heard Sunflower pays Strobogo $150 per review on Legit Shook. Just to give you a baseline to negotiate your contract.

The best things about the final segment (pre-clusterfuck):

The crowd: Their cheering for Bryan was fantastic
Punk: His facials before the cluster fuck were hilarious
Bryan: That had to be incredible for him

Things I'm excited about, post clusterfuck:

Punk and Bryan vs. HHH and HBK, or any combination of these four.

Notice that the two guys in the main event of "the biggest match in WWE history" are nowhere to be seen...

UberTag

Punk and Bryan vs. HHH and HBK, or any combination of these four.
Notice that the two guys in the main event of "the biggest match in WWE history" are nowhere to be seen...
D-Generation X vs. GOATs at the Rumble
Authority makes the stips that if either D.Brine or Punk get the winning pinfall, they land the #30 spot in the Rumble match. The other guy either draws #1 or doesn't get to be in the match at all.

This would be a fun way to book things.

When does Punk not look like shit?

I thought he looked great when he came back from his little vacation. Rested, in-shape, attention to facial hair. Hell, even before his vacation, I thought the full beard and buzzed hair looked "proper". In either instance, he looks like a CHARACTER, not just some guy. Bryan's hair and beard look like shit, too, but they DO constitute a "look", nevertheless, even if it's not a super-attractive one.

Edit: Punk really does seem out of it, the last few weeks. Does he have the flu or something? He legit seems kinda drunk.

Last segment was god tier. Seattle crowd trolling HHH was gold. It was the best RAW segment in months.

Total missed opportunity for HBK and Hit man to at least get into an extended stare down during the melee.

Otherwise, pretty good show, again saved by the Seattle crowd,

Did. With an expired gift card VISA. Suck it, TNA. I'm starting with Turning Point 2005 because it has Kanyon. I will be taking requests for TNA shows for the next 2 weeks.

Please, please, PLEASE review the episode where Abyss uses a branding iron on those guys in the backstage segment.

"WELCOME TO MY DEN....OF INEQUITY."

Top Bottom