• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 8 [Univision] Agent Smith goes to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waving wall St away as not a big issue tells me enough about the level you read into things

Bernie can do better in speaking on foreign policy, but Hillarys foreign policy is frightening

it is an issue but it's not the ONLY issue. bernie falters on substance. hopefully bernie 2.0 can take the throne in 4-8 years cause he's out of his league as a potential potus

Ekai

It's almost as if both candidates are trying to get their messages to millions of people across the country.

No, I understand that. I'm just saying Bernie gets a lot of flak from Hillary supporters, even when he brings up Wall Street it often relates to the question at hand, for being repetitive. Yet she's quite repetitive herself.

Makai

PcFS0.gif

Yeah this is definitely an organized hitjob on Hillary

I think they are actually trying to bring up things like to bring up sympathy. The crowd's reaction proves it.

Her response to Benghazi is super popular with Dems. It is going to be a highlight of the night.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Honestly trying to attack Bernie by saying the Koch brothers support him...

And people wonder why so many people don't trust Hillary

Edit; Ugh Benghazi again

Yeah that's just a really dumb attack on Bernie. Most likely trying to cover up her own association with the Koch's ;)

did hillary really try to insinuate that bernie was bought and paid for by the koch bros?

bernie?

of all people?

No, said Koch brothers were supporting his position on EXIM, which is true from a headline, as both the Koch's and Sanders dislike anything they see as corporate assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom