• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernie dodged the are you a capitalist question. I think
He's looking good though. Hillary also looking on point. Anderson Cooper killing it.

Captain.Falafel

Neo Member
Anderson Cooper is doing a poor job moderating thus far, imho. This isn't the Anderson Cooper show; this is the democratic presidential debate. He has already (aggressively) interrupted every single candidate that has spoken.

Solid questions from CNN though.

What troubles me is that Hilary is better with words but Bernie seems to have the more solid opinions. If Bernie had Hilary's mouth he'd wipe the floor with everyone but that's not what he's got. He's passionate but he doesn't know how to avoid attacks, he only knows how to charge forward.

"We're not Denmark, we are the United States!!!"

Fuck off with this exceptionalism shit.

That line is going to get a lot of americans all tingly and excited even though it's empty and doesnt really mean anything.

Well, if there's more of that still to come, Sanders has been duly Gravel'd by Cooper and the lot of them---right out of the damn gate on such a bizarre, capitalist fetish tangent chased with exceptionalist nonsense.

Somewhere tonight, Kucinich and Gravel must be giving him a fistbump of solidarity---for they know this feel and looming specter.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I thought Webb was just gonna say "fuck this, I'm out."

WarMacheen

It's even worse when you know how great the scandinavian countries are doing ...

They're pretty much the top countries in the world right now so saying " We're not Denmark " isn't something to be proud of lol

She should have just said "Murica" and smiled

mackaveli

Anderson Cooper is doing a poor job moderating thus far, imho. This isn't the Anderson Cooper show; this is the democratic presidential debate. He has already (aggressively) interrupted every single candidate that has spoken.

Solid questions from CNN though.

Agreed. Won't let them finish their answers and then jumps on them for not answering the question. Why not let them finish first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom