• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic Primary Debate VI: Raid Time 2/11 9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

massoluk

Banned
Hmm.. Hillary is pretty good at connecting the dot... and what the fuck... Please god, Bernie, not like this, not Wall Street again.

pigeon

Banned
I'm not really sure what Obama has done for African Americans. It feels like Republicans tied his hands to do much at all in that department.

He was president while black. It mattered.

But in terms of legislation, he probably did less for people of color than most Democratic presidents, specifically because he was black and America is racist.

Tabris

That promise could be done.

1 United States of America 2 217 000
2 China 1 657 812

It would mean around 550k prisoners would need to be released or reduce rates enough to significantly change the in/out ratio for those 4 years.

I would say most of that 550k is most likely non-violent minor drug convictions.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I come to the democratic debate to hear the next president speak about policy and agenda changes we can look forward to.

I come to the republican debate to see the court jesters.

Mecha

stop pretending to have emotion Hilary, it doesn't work for you

CZ61MtoUcAE6Gu1.jpg

Robot Hillary has no emotions!!!11!

communist with chinese characteristics

That's a straight lie, any economist knows China is capitalist, China has been capitalist since the Deng Xiaoping market reforms.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Did Bernie just say he was giving black kids jobs? Uh...... that comes after the education.

stop locking people up for drug offenses

most people in prison are not there for drug offenses. I made a VERY detailed thread about that one.

But that aside, Bernie would need to force states to let people currently in jail out prematurely. He doesn't have the power to do that, and even suggesting it is a political landmine.

You would see nothing but willie horton ads on every television channel from ABC to We.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom