• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic Primary Debate VI: Raid Time 2/11 9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigeon

Banned
Sooo... I'm curious. There's this narrative now that the Clinton campaign is in what is described as anywhere from a scramble to a panic.

Guys like (not picking on them but the names just stick in my mind) Amir0x and B-Dubs on GAF are constantly pointing out that anyone who understands politics knows that Sanders has no chance, and if you think he does you're ignorant.

So what's the deal? Is the Clinton campaign actually worried or is that just a myth? If they are, are they uneducated on US politics? Have Sanders' chances in the southeast changed at all?

Sanders definitely has a chance to win the nomination. He won New Hampshire and nearly tied Iowa, he obviously has a chance.

That chance is not high -- Hillary's still the frontrunner. She's the candidate preferred by the party establishment and they do a lot of work when it comes to primaries. And although the superdelegates wouldn't flip the election if Sanders had a towering lead, if the two were neck and neck they would probably put their thumb on the scale for Hillary.

But Hillary is perhaps understandably careful about this sort of thing, having lost the last primary to a candidate considered a long shot. So she's probably being a little reactive right now, ust in case.

Izuna

Banned
Aww yeah lets get crazy
zoq96Yj.jpg

weak

I got to see the opening statements on the TV in the break room.

That's it for me, because I don't get off until this is over.

My queen was on point. Bernie was on the stump. This is not new information.

I'm living vicariously through all of you, while wearing my Hillary pin under my jacket. :(

Jenov

Why does HIllary dye her hair? She should embrace the silver.

Being a woman in the public eye is hard. Hardly any of them don't dye their hair in comparison to men. Men with grays are looked on as distinguished, but many women are just looked at as old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom