• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic Primary Debate VI: Raid Time 2/11 9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have been more straightforward from Bernie

"EVERY" isn't true by Hillary, but she's definitely going in on Bernie

Good rebuttal rebuttal by Bernie

jerry113

Banned
Well, I'm glad that Bernie's campaign has pushed Hillary's campaign further to the left with her newfound enthusiasm for universal healthcare.

Good to see Bernie saying out loud that Obama's ACA will not be "dismantled" as some gaffers keep parroting. Nice of him to also stress that savings will far outpace what average Americans will pay in taxes.

ivysaur12

Banned
Wow, she really sounds much more natural.

I'm a Hillary supporter, yes, but she's coming off very well here. This feels much more in her wheelhouse (when she isn't talking about Wall St.)

She's doing a great job contrasting herself.

I don't remember Hillary Care

It almost killed her career.

zoozilla

answer the question about deficit, jeez

Dude has nothing

Isn't Bernie's economic advisor Stephanie Kelton, a Modern Monetary Theory proponent?

That theory says that deficit doesn't matter, essentially. It's more important to inject money into the economy and improve things like infrastructure, health coverage - things that provide real, tangible benefits - than worry about a number which has no practical bearing on the lives of everyday people, since the US does not work like a household.

Tesseract

Banned
Good to see Bernie saying out loud that Obama's ACA will not be "dismantled" as some gaffers keep parroting. Nice of him to also stress that savings will far outpace what average Americans will pay in taxes.

he's said it like hundreds of times, what can ya do

ivysaur12

Banned

This is the one thing you could only say that she's ALWAYS been for, along with a staunch supportive with reproductive rights.

She almost died on the sword of UHC in the 90s.

Raxus

As much as I love healthcare reform, the ACA is getting dismantled here in KY and it is a ticking timebomb if we don't have federal intervention to protect those (myself included) from being uninsured.

Izuna

Banned
Bored-Girl-GIF.gif

I like that Bernie uses the NHS as an example of awesome healthcare.

How shit is US healthcare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom