• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deputies shoot unarmed black Florida man in his front yard, 17 shell casings found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

The reason means it isn't very common to him be there. And as the call shows, he was hanging in the car quite some time looking under the dash, again untypical behaviour in the middle of the night.

I might decide to wake up and go through my own shed or start rummaging through my garage at 2am. By the same logic, it would be untypical behaviour, so I should not find anything wrong with the cops greeting me?

The length of time and the fact that he was moving around awkwardly would easily indicate someone looking for a specific item. Either this is the worlds dumbest car jacker or this is a person who is just getting some shit out of his car.

Yagharek

They should lose their jobs to be honest. If they fire and nearly kill someone who is going about lawful business on their own goddamn property, how can they be trusted to use firearms in public ever again, with the authority to shoot to kill?

They have already displayed gross incompetence, and only luck has stopped this man from dying because a pair of cowboys decide to unload early.

Joni

The answer is not "the law will sort it out." The answer is: be more sure of what you are doing and that your actions are helping and not hurting.
So you'd just let someone steal your neighbour's car because it could have been your neighbour?

Clarified above sorry, I thought you were referring to police.
Yeah, police messed up completely.

Same. And with all the stories of cops suddenly shooting people's pets because they were too rowdy and "threatening" I don't ever want cops showing up to my house without me having called them.
Even if you're not at home/being mugged/held against your will/... You're assuming you would be capable of calling the police during the potential crime.

You've set up the dream situation for the neighbor which falls apart completely if the they don't see the friend use the door.
If you use the door, you won't be hanging through the window. But regardless, there would be lights. The people wouldn't think you're sleeping. It might have also to do with the abundance of street lights in my country. I would have a better sight on someone outside.

I might decide to wake up and go through my own shed or start rummaging through my garage at 2am. By the same logic, it would be untypical behaviour, so I should not find anything wrong with the cops greeting me?
You'd rather have the inverse situation where someone notices someone strange and doesn't call the police? You get robbed, someone saw enough to potentially notify the police, but decides to do nothing? He can't act as a witness because he didn't recognize the person. (Otherwise the neighbour would have seen it was his neighbour)

The length of time and the fact that he was moving around awkwardly would easily indicate someone looking for a specific item. Either this is the worlds dumbest car jacker or this is a person who is just getting some shit out of his car.
I don't know how long it takes the average car thief to hotwire a car.

commedieu

Banned
I'm quite glad I don't live in your society because a society where I need to worry about how the police will react to someone's race is quite sad.

A lot of people are happy they aren't black. So good on you, but for black people we have to worry about things like New York City's stop and frisk program, which is being investigated by the civil rights commission on grounds of racial profiling.

In 2012, 54.8 of the stops were of blacks and 31.8 percent were of Latinos. Whites accounted for 9.7 percent of those stopped.

Although young black males and Latinos account for just 4.7 of the city's population, they made up 40.6 percent of those stopped. More than 90 percent were found to be innocent of any crime.

Young white men represented 9.7 percent of those stopped.

In more than half the stops, police targeted people for what they called "furtive movement."

Police frisked subjects in more than 50 percent of the stops, with blacks and Latinos representing 89 percent of those frisked. Those stopped in poorer neighborhoods had a greater chance of being frisked, the NYCLU report noted.

What world are you in though, I'd like to fantasize about not having to worry about being harrassed by the police, or them running me over and sending the bill to my mother.

In April 2012, Tamon Robinson was struck and killed by an NYPD police car after Robinson was allegedly caught stealing cobblestones from a public housing complex.

Six months later, Robinson's mother says the city is ordering the family to pay $710 to pay for the damages on the very car that killed her 27-year-old son.

45-year-old Laverne Dobbinson told The Daily News, "We’re still grieving, and this is like a slap in the face. They want my son to pay for damage to the vehicle that killed him. It’s crazy."

An attorney for the family filed an intent to sue the city and hopes to prevent the department from issuing any repairs to the vehicle as the case is still under investigation. "In my 40 years of practicing law in this city I have never seen anything as heartless as this," the lawyer told The News, referring to the bill sent to Tamon's family.

According to police, the car was stopped when Robinson ran into it. Witnesses, however, maintain the car hit Robinson directly.

A witness described the incident, claiming, "They hit him. He flew up and he came down. They backed the car up, and they told him to get up. People were yelling out their windows screaming at the cops, ‘We saw what you did.’ ”

Robinson was rushed to a nearby hospital where he fell into a coma. While unconscious, cops kept him handcuffed to the hospital bed. Six days later, he was declared brain dead and his family made the decision to take him off the respirator.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...other-nypd_n_1945070.html?utm_hp_ref=new-york

they've since apologized..

akira28

So you'd just let someone steal your neighbour's car because it could have been your neighbour?

If it was a car thief, they would be driving away as you were dialing 9/11. How long do you figure it takes to break into and steal a car or steal things from a car?

Criminals are not usually picked up for loitering at the scene.

Joni

If it was a car thief, they would be driving away as you were dialing 9/11. How long do you figure it takes to break into and steal a car or steal things from a car?

Criminals are not usually picked up for loitering at the scene.
Not all criminals are smart: Criminals have been arrested when fleeing into a police building, they have been arrested because they uploaded selfies with stolen phones, one person was stopped in a carjacking because he needed to put his walker into the car (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/28/car-thief-puts-walker_n_3518246.html) or because they buttdialed 911 during their crime. But so what, you'd wait 5 minutes to see if the criminal has stolen the car and then call the police to inform them you waited the necessary five minutes so you'd be sure they're thieves? (In which case it could still be the owner)

What world are you in though, I'd like to fantasize about not having to worry about being harrassed by the police, or them running me over and sending the bill to my mother..
Where I live police have to worry about receiving the fine when running a red light in the middle of a car chase.

commedieu

Banned
Not all criminals are smart: Criminals have been arrested when fleeing into a police building, they have been arrested because they uploaded selfies with stolen phones, one person was stopped in a carjacking because he needed to put his walker into the car (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/28/car-thief-puts-walker_n_3518246.html) or because they buttdialed 911 during their crime.

Where I live police have to worry about receiving the fine when running a red light in the middle of a car chase.

And this is why you think about the situation, because it could be *gasp* an innocent person doing nothing.

The Adder

Banned
That's right Joni. The incredibly unlikely event that you're observing a rare hyper stupid criminal taking unheard of amounts of time to perform a crime in the most obvious way possible is worth endangering the lives of others!

I am disgusted by you on a deep level.

East Lake

If you use the door, you won't be hanging through the window. But regardless, there would be lights. The people wouldn't think you're sleeping. It might have also to do with the abundance of street lights in my country. I would have a better sight on someone outside.
Sorry misread, thought you meant the door to the house. Even then this is a pretty dumb scenario. If the person can hang through the window he can just unlock the doors anyway. The only thing lights guarantee are that I've turned them on in the past few hours. I could be sleeping or unaware of my car's alleged break-in from the perspective of a neighbor anyway.

Joni

hahah a man is racially profiled and shot at 17 times. But its funny because you're ignorant to racism in america.
It is funnier than the sad people here trying to ostracize someone for reporting a potential crime in progress. Stopping reporting crimes in progress isn't solving the problem the US has, it just hides it. The neighbour has been called a racist here just for calling the police on a black man. We don't even know what he or she looks like.

akira28

Not all criminals are smart: Criminals have been arrested when fleeing into a police building, they have been arrested because they uploaded selfies with stolen phones, one person was stopped in a carjacking because he needed to put his walker into the car (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/28/car-thief-puts-walker_n_3518246.html) or because they buttdialed 911 during their crime. But so what, you'd wait 5 minutes to see if the criminal has stolen the car and then call the police to inform them you waited the necessary five minutes so you'd be sure they're thieves? (In which case it could still be the owner)

In your head you would have helped a criminal get caught, but in reality you would have only gotten a man shot. Why? Because of your criminal fantasies.

commedieu

Banned
It is funnier than the sad people here trying to ostracize someone for reporting a potential crime in progress. Stopping reporting crimes in progress isn't solving the problem the US has, it just hides it. The neighbour has been called a racist here just for calling the police on a black man. We don't even know what he or she looks like.

Hey buddy, I was laughing with you.

edit;

Its all we can do at this point.

I don't see how you could blame the neighbor. You guys are bringing up that "some people work that early" or whatever, but chances are the neighbor would probably know if that car was leaving at odd hours like that on the regular.

What's sad is the neighbor thought they were helping. "Oh shit, somebody is trying to steal my neighbor's car! My neighbors are asleep, I better call the cops to check it out."

If the police work the way they're supposed to, you don't have to worry past that point. If the guy is in his own car on his own property, the cops find that out and leave. If he's actually a criminal, they apprehend the suspect.

Nobody calls the cops thinking, "well, they'll probably shoot this guy for no reason."

Joni

In your head you would have helped a criminal get caught, but in reality you would have only gotten a man shot. Why? Because of your criminal fantasies.
Or you know, the police does their job?

I don't see how you could blame the neighbor. You guys are bringing up that "some people work that early" or whatever, but chances are the neighbor would probably know if that car was leaving at odd hours like that on the regular.

What's sad is the neighbor thought they were helping. "Oh shit, somebody is trying to steal my neighbor's car! My neighbors are asleep, I better call the cops to check it out."

If the police work the way they're supposed to, you don't have to worry past that point. If the guy is in his own car on his own property, the cops find that out and leave. If he's actually a criminal, they apprehend the suspect.

Nobody calls the cops thinking, "well, they'll probably shoot this guy for no reason."

Thank you for your common sense.

Derwind

You'd rather have the inverse situation where someone notices someone strange and doesn't call the police? You get robbed, someone saw enough to potentially notify the police, but decides to do nothing? He can't act as a witness because he didn't recognize the person. (Otherwise the neighbour would have seen it was his neighbour)

Unless this hypothetical neighbour can see a robbery taking place, then no. I would be far less worried knowing my neighbours don't react at every noise and shadow as a precieved crime.

I'd feel much safer not living next to someone that paranoid on the off chance that they correctly assess a potential crime.

If I have family visiting and I give them access to my car, I'd rather not have to worry they'd be greeted by an officer the moment they step out.

Aaron

This is like saying it's okay to shout "Fire!" in a crowded theater because it contains some flammable materials.

How do you lunge out of a car with your back facing someone, and then turn around threatening-ly? I'm picturing that gopher gif.

Even then, he literally did exactly what they told him to do - if their argument is "he did what we told him to do, but it surprised us so we shot him"... Well... they need to fuck right off.
michael-jackson-thriller-o.gif

commedieu

Banned

Sure, sure, of course this Vigilant neighbor kept a schedule of the white towncar leaving every day.. Yet never saw the owner of the home, or car.

You're not aware that in parts of America, Minorities are the victim of police "not working the way they're supposed to." more often than white?

Its something you need to consider, considering the reality of America, wouldn't you think? At least in the back of your mind..?

Considering the amount of incidents of black people get shot for doing anything, while being unarmed.

Right?

Madness

Wtf is going on in Florida and where the hell are all these vigilant neighbors coming from? Everyone is so quick to call 911 to deal with their problems.

A month ago, I saw a guy smash my neighbors window, I immediately went out and gave chase. I thought it was some teen punks because we've had a lot of vandalism in the area ie spray paint licence plates, slash tires. But it was some random junkie who stole their GPS. Because I live in Canada, I was pretty safe to assume he wouldn't have a gun.

I told him to call the cops after so it's better for insurance purposes, but damn, make sure a crime is actually taking place. An innocent guy got shot by some trigger happy cops for no reason.

commedieu

Banned
Wtf is going on in Florida and where the hell are all these vigilant neighbors coming from? Everyone is so quick to call 911 to deal with their problems.

A month ago, I saw a guy smash my neighbors window, I immediately went out and gave chase. I thought it was some teen punks because we've had a lot of vandalism in the area ie spray paint licence plates, slash tires. But it was some random junkie who stole their GPS. Because I live in Canada, I was pretty safe to assume he wouldn't have a gun.

I told him to call the cops after so it's better for insurance purposes, but damn, make sure a crime is actually taking place. An innocent guy got shot by some trigger happy cops for no reason.

Thank you for having an adult non-fantasy-world perspective on this situation.

Joni

Its something you need to consider, considering the reality of America, wouldn't you think? At least in the back of your mind..?
But that is only hiding the problem, not solving it. You realize that, right? Wouldn't it be better if they could solve that problem instead of having people thinking if they should call the police because the person they see is black? I think we can agree that it is better that the police force is improved. (And yes, I realize that is a utopian idea. Just getting cops and people in general to use their guns less would be a small victory.)

akira28

"Hello, 911? There's a man at my neighbor's front door. No I don't think they're home. He keeps checking his watch and peering into the windows. I think he's waiting for his burglary crew to show up. He's sitting on their front porch now. You'll send someone over? Perfect. Goodbye!"

crazy thought. wouldn't it be insane if police were actually sympathetic to this type of thing?
(guess what? they would be.)

East Lake

This is the same neighbor that didn't consider the man going through the car might be the one living there. Doubt this person has been diligent putting all the pieces together.

And guess what!? They often don't, as constant stories of trigger happy police have shown. Nevermind the fact that even if they do it's still gonna be a painful ordeal for your neighbors that they needn't ever go through. And I don't know where the fuck you or Joni lives, but I don't know shit about my neighbors. I don't know where or when they work, what their hobbies are, or anything about them. I sure as hell don't think I know them well enough to assume that that shrouded figure going through their car couldn't possibly be them. Never mind the fact that carjackings are extremely rare in my neighborhood, much rarer than people being up and about after dark. All I can say is thank god I don't have paranoid neighbors like you two or I'd be hearing sirens all hours of the night.

Madness

Thank you for having an adult non-fantasy-world perspective on this situation.

You know, I'm sorry and I mean no offense but are you being sarcastic or genuine? I honestly no longer know in a lot of these threads so I apologize if I misunderstand.

Sure, sure, of course this Vigilant neighbor kept a schedule of the white towncar leaving every day.. Yet never saw the owner of the home, or car.

You're not aware that in parts of America, Minorities are the victim of police "not working the way they're supposed to." more often than white?

Considering the amount of incidents of black people get shot for doing anything, while being unarmed.

Right?

The point is the blame is on the officers, not the person making the call. Calling in the police does not mean you're calling in a fucking hit squad.

Minorities being the victim of police is a problem with the police. The fact that the police face little to no actual consequences for their misdeeds is big part of the problem.

The onus of knowing whether or not a crime is taking place is not the responsibility of the people making the call. That responsibility is on the police. Hell, to suit you guys it could even take place on the call with the responder. Have the responder tell the caller, "Let us know if the car actually gets stolen or not."

BUT THEN HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IT'S STOLEN AND NOT THE GUY HOTWIRING HIS OWN CAR OR FINDING HIS KEYS ON THE FLOOR AND THEN STARTING IT?

damn, make sure a crime is actually taking place

Yeah, that's what the cops are there to ascertain. Well, supposedly, anyway.

And guess what!? They often don't, as constant stories of trigger happy police have shown. Nevermind the fact that even if they do it's still gonna be a painful ordeal for your neighbors that they needn't ever go through. And I don't know where the fuck you or Joni lives, but I don't know shit about my neighbors. I don't know where or when they work, what their hobbies are, or anything about them. I sure as hell don't think I know them well enough to assume that that shrouded figure going through their car couldn't possibly be them. Never mind the fact that carjackings are extremely rare in my neighborhood, much rarer than people being up and about after dark. All I can say is thank god I don't have paranoid neighbors like you two or I'd be hearing sirens all hours of the night.

Yeah, and that's on the police. The caller didn't pull the fucking trigger, my god.

Think about what you guys are saying. Standards are so low for our law enforcement that you're effectively saying, "Look, the cops are a giant loose cannon and will probably shoot somebody if you call 'em up." How fucked is that?

Why is the answer "Don't call in suspicious behavior" and not "let's build a law enforcement operation that can be counted on to do the right thing?" Or is that just a lost cause?

PS. The only time I've ever called the cops is when I see an accident and the person needs an ambulance. Sleep tight.

Derwind

You know, I'm sorry and I mean no offense but are you being sarcastic or genuine? I honestly no longer know in a lot of these threads so I apologize if I misunderstand.

Reading commedieu's posts, I haven't seen a pattern of sarcasm. Chances are he's being dead serious.

Madness

Reading commedieu's posts, I haven't seen a pattern of sarcasm. Chances are he's being dead serious.

So like he agrees that people should make sure a crime is taking place before calling cops, or he's making fun of me because people should call the cops right away and let them ascertain whether a crime was happening?

Joni

And guess what!? They often don't, as constant stories of trigger happy police have shown. Nevermind the fact that even if they do it's still gonna be a painful ordeal for your neighbors that they needn't ever go through.
The police actually uses the slogan 'The Police Your Friend' where I live, and considering its 90% approval rating it actually is our friend. Every time they stop me, they're friendly and they always explain what they're doing. So maybe improving the police force instead of blaming the people that call the police could help.

All I can say is thank god I don't have paranoid neighbors like you two or I'd be hearing sirens all hours of the night.
Or we only call the police when anything suspicious is happening and we're not as stupid as you think about what that means. I think I have called the local equivalent of 911 like three times in my life. Once that was after a burglary when a window was open that normally isn't, once for something that turned out to be a medical emergency and once for a fire.

commedieu

Banned
But that is only hiding the problem, not solving it. You realize that, right? Wouldn't it be better if they could solve that problem instead of having people thinking if they should call the police because the person they see is black? I think we can agree that it is better that the police force is improved.

Don't patronize me.

I told you precisely how it is in this country. I explained to you the situation with police, for some, and why its best for people to actually make sure something is happening that is worth the time of the Police. You ignored all of this to get off a cutie about how you're happy with where you are. You also gave your support to someone who agreed with your narrow view of the state of things.

Nothing in any of your responses here, suggest that you have the empathy to discuss such a complex problem in America. Getting to the real problem is admitting that people are treated differently based on their skin color. Not going on and on about how things are where you are, how things should be, and how happy you are to not have to worry about potential police abuse. If you really wanted to have that discussion, we would be there when 900 posters mention to you that its not necessarily suspicious to get things out of your car. Instead, we are here.

Genuine. 100% Genuine. It was snarky, ill admit. its 2:30 am.. i need to go to bed..
I have no issue with you waiting to see if a crime, or at least something worth the time of the police is going down before calling.

Derwind

So like he agrees that people should make sure a crime is taking place before calling cops, or he's making fun of me because people should call the cops right away and let them ascertain whether a crime was happening?

Given his other posts on this thread alone, I'd go with the former. I wouldn't worry.

Edit; And the above post answers that.

commedieu

Banned
The point is the blame is on the officers, not the person making the call. Calling in the police does not mean you're calling in a fucking hit squad.

Minorities being the victim of police is a problem with the police. The fact that the police face little to no actual consequences for their misdeeds is big part of the problem.

The onus of knowing whether or not a crime is taking place is not the responsibility of the people making the call. That responsibility is on the police. Hell, to suit you guys it could even take place on the call with the responder. Have the responder tell the caller, "Let us know if the car actually gets stolen or not."

BUT THEN HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IT'S STOLEN AND NOT THE GUY HOTWIRING HIS OWN CAR OR FINDING HIS KEYS ON THE FLOOR AND THEN STARTING IT?

Yeah, that's what the cops are there to ascertain. Well, supposedly, anyway.

Yeah, and that's on the police. The caller didn't pull the fucking trigger, my god.

Think about what you guys are saying. Standards are so low for our law enforcement that you're effectively saying, "Look, the cops are a giant loose cannon and will probably shoot somebody if you call 'em up." How fucked is that?

Why is the answer "Don't call in suspicious behavior" and not "let's build a law enforcement operation that can be counted on to do the right thing?" Or is that just a lost cause?

PS. The only time I've ever called the cops is when I see an accident and the person needs an ambulance. Sleep tight.

All i'm saying is that if you can't admit to yourself that it could be a potential problem, based on current day realities for minorities, then that in itself, is a problem. When the system doesn't work, its often overwhelmingly minorities that are abused. Is a double take of "Ok, am I sure this guy is breaking into a car?" A big deal, considering this man could have been killed? And its not just him, there are these stories all the time. It doesn't stop, but people put on blinders.

You have to go with your gut, always. Of course. But my gut looks for crimes. Busting a window? COPS. I've seen far too many people in their cars at night. Santa Monica. Suspicious behavior is definitely noticeable versus looking for a cig. And as a neighbor, I'd want to be extra cautious, since I have no idea what the neighbor looks like. I want to see if this guy is boosting a car, or if hes looking for something.

Do I have to respond to your hypothetical about your 911 call making sure the car was stolen or not, or do you understand that it has nothing to do with what I'm saying?

edit; - be back in AM. 2 respond.

All i'm saying is that if you can't admit to yourself that it could be a potential problem, based on current day realities for minorities, then that in itself, is a problem. When the system doesn't work, its often overwhelmingly minorities that are abused. Is a double take of "Ok, am I sure this guy is breaking into a car?" A big deal, considering this man could have been killed? And its not just him, there are these stories all the time. It doesn't stop, but people put on blinders.

You have to go with your gut, always. Of course. But my gut looks for crimes. Busting a window? COPS. I've seen far too many people in their cars at night. Santa Monica. Suspicious behavior is definitely noticeable versus looking for a cig. And as a neighbor, I'd want to be extra cautious, since I have no idea what the neighbor looks like. I want to see if this guy is boosting a car, or if hes looking for something.

I'm well aware of the problems the cops pose for minorities and... well, everyone (especially with the LAPD, good god). I'm not blind to the problems, as should be clear as I've been extremely critical of the police in this thread and on GAF in general. And I probably wouldn't have called the cops in this situation personally, but that said, it's too much for me to say this neighbor should be blamed at all. Especially because verifying a crime is taking place can often be difficult, and it might be best to bring in the experts (the police, in theory) to handle the situation, right?

Or I guess we could just not call in car thefts unless we actually see a dude smash a window or something.

commedieu

Banned
I'm well aware of the problems the cops pose for minorities and... well, everyone (especially with the LAPD, good god). I'm not blind to the problems, as should be clear as I've been extremely critical of the police in this thread and on GAF in general. And I probably wouldn't have called the cops in this situation personally, but that said, it's too much for me to say this neighbor should be blamed at all. Especially because verifying a crime is taking place can often be difficult, and it might be best to bring in the experts (the police, in theory) to handle the situation, right?

Or I guess we could just not call in car thefts unless we actually see a dude smash a window or something.

why did i refresh.. god dammit.. have to take mom to doc in morning.... damn you time to kill..

I'm not saying that the neighbor should be blamed. Not at all. They are probably just going with their gut feeling. Hopefully. People should at least do a double take, they probably didn't... I agree with Joni that the world shouldn't have to be worried about the hit squad, but the hit squad seems to be deployed well enough to make news every month. I think people can use their own judgement at what is a crime, but that doesn't make them experts in criminal behavior, and they should evaluate the situation. If this man was a thief, he would be the slowest thief in the world. But sadly, I have to see that you guys are right to raise suspicion in today's world. People are so desperate and drug fueled. He could have been meth'd out of his mind, and on his way to raid the neighbors house. Why not call the police, to check it out. Its a conflict, I'd say.

Dead Man

I think the ultimate blame does not lie with the neighbour, that is very true. I can understand people not wanting to live next door to someone like that given the police response that occurs too often.

"Good thing Obamacare is rolling out before the insurance companies can make being black in Florida a pre-existing condition."

This is pretty serious paranoia Joni. Anytime I send a friend to retrieve something from my car at night would be a potential suspect.
Come on guys you can't blame the neighbor for calling the incompetent ass cops. I honestly don't think this is a case of Professor Gates. It was late and she same someone rummaging through the car, I doubt she thought it was her own neighbors.

Their explanation sounds frankly ludicrous. I hope this goes in front of a judge
How do cops come up with these ridiculous stories and actually have the balls to release these statements to the media. Every time it's another form of, "He's coming right for us!!" even when it makes NO SENSE in the situation.

Fushin

Wow. Reminds me of the time I saw someone I didn't know sitting behind my neighbors car in their driveway. Thought about calling the police since it was 11 at night but instead I went up to them am started a conversation. Turned out to be my neighbors daughter's boyfriend. He wasn't offended, probably because I talked to him and didn't call the fucking cops over nothing. Where I live (PG County, MD) the cops will shoot ya at the drop of a hat.

Spat_triate

I see they wasted no time using the tried and true 'crazed black man' defense.

"We know that he was on his own property, but surely the negro must have been on some sort of mind altering drug (as they are wont to do). Who knows how many good god-fearing folk he would have raped or killed on his inevitable crime spree if we hadn't stopped him."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom