• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Up for trade
ADV R
1x Ares
1xHeracles
2x Balor
3x Spy costume Raven
1x Spy Cat
2x Spy Yunica

SR
First Mother

R
2xChernobog
2xInti
1xMiroku
3x Ashura Evil
1x Toutatis
1x Excalibur
1x Mokosh
1x Ogma
1x Set

Rojo

Okay they are in trade slots.

Edit: ok 1 done.

Ok switching accounts this may take a while idk if its just me but my vita takes forever to transfer games from the PC to it. Says like 9 mins then jumps to 30 then 60 all the way to 209 mins then drops and goes back up do i have a slow USB port or something?

Edit: Should take about 20 mins average

Ok switching accounts this may take a while idk if its just me but my vita takes forever to transfer games from the PC to it. Says like 9 mins then jumps to 30 then 60 all the way to 209 mins then drops and goes back up do i have a slow USB port or something?

Edit: Should take about 20 mins average

Ah you only have 1 memory card?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I still need to do trades with Vamphuntr, Darkologia, Pancakesarelove and Amn, anybody here atm?

EGOMON

Crap i just got two Newscaster Toro ugh

13893185987_8a7ca1c5f1.jpg

So am offering one for trade with any other ADV or Special summon spirit

Well, got the orbs now so it's time to blow them all on EU ADV summons. Hopefully I'll get something good for trading away.

Edit: 2 Ares and a Frigg. What a waste of orbs, I don't want them and they aren't good enough to trade for what I actually want.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Yeah they just show up as greyed out. Not happy with this.

Not too surprising since the 100 spirit limit is likely a server load thing, and circumventing this via the trade box would not be very helpful in that regard.

But yeah, sucks. Give us bigger spirit boxes then please.

Curious to know how it'll handle destiny summon for me tomorrow if they did fix the mailbox, I've got a full inventory with 6 more in mail storage (which don't seem to have counted).

Edit: It looks like destiny summons may not count towards your collection limit - I have 22 spirits on hand (max capacity for me) and 6 in the mailbox - of those in the mailbox 5 were from a while ago and 1 was from destiny summon today at which point I did have space in my collection.

Okay so it seems to work with some and not with others, worked with Shenning and Excalibur but nothign else. You wanna try Azn?

Ill put 2 spirits up.

Toma

Okay so it seems to work with some and not with others, worked with Shenning and Excalibur but nothign else. You wanna try Azn?

Were those 2 destiny summons? Maybe it only works with those.

Also, can someone please PM me Pancakes PSN/Ingame name? I need to do a trade with him and would like to add him before I leave today.

Were those 2 destiny summons? Maybe it only works with those.

Also, can someone please PM me Pancakes PSN/Ingame name? I need to do a trade with him and would like to add him before I leave today.

Excalibur was but Shennong was a normal one, maybe they limited it to 2?

Gonna throw this up here before heading out, I've got a few spirits to trade away now.

ADV
R - Ares (x2)
R - Frigg
UC - Cyanea

Normal
R - Daikokuten
R - Cernunnos
R - Ogma
UC - Kung Fu Master

Looking for that UC robot thing from the Toro & Kuro summons and cool/cute looking Asian spirits (like Hua Po and such). Doesn't have to be an even trade, if you've got something that looks nice I'm willing to offer multiples for it.

Top Bottom