• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I just closed my notebook, went to the bathroom and noticed that 3% of 1500 HP would be 45 HP. I chuckled.

I added Ixchel for our last trade Toma so just make an offer with a common for it tomorrow and I'll accept it.

Will do.

Ventara

I just closed my notebook, went to the bathroom and noticed that 3% of 1500 HP would be 45 HP. I chuckled.

Do you, or does anyone know if the ATK boost is permanent? As in, even if Toro dies, his allies will retain that extra 15% ATK. If so, if he goes from 100HP straight to 0, does it still activate? I've never used (or rather haven't paid attention) to spirits with these support skills.

Edit: Here's the last SR, courtesy of Gamefaqs

L53fyG0.jpg

Perona

Wait, since when is 50 free orbs for having PS+ a thing? I saw that one of my friends got it and I was able to get it too.

Ventara

Wait, since when is 50 free orbs for having PS+ a thing? I saw that one of my friends got it and I was able to get it too.

Since yesterday when the store updated. I hope it's at least a monthly thing. I saw someone say weekly, but that seems too good to be true.

TheAznOne

Since yesterday when the store updated. I hope it's at least a monthly thing. I saw someone say weekly, but that seems to good to be true.

It's a monthly thing. Eu and JP Plus got theirs free 50 orbs earlier this month. US Plus finally got put on yesterday

Those nerfs to the battle skill for the Toro and Kuro SR. Ashamed i wanted to stay like the beta.

TheAznOne

This is a planned one though.

And that other SR is not so hot.

True. I waited to see what was the skills before actually trying to get that SR. But now, I'm not gonna bother at all. Tho I'm interested in one of the UCs but haven't see the updated versions to see if it's still worth it.

DC1

This is a planned one though.

I know.. trust me I been with the game since the beginning… straight breaking my pockets.
I just hate that it's so frequent, following the server issues. I just want to be express my entitled feelings...(EDIT) and hope that others share in my state.

Please understand.

It's a monthly thing. Eu and JP Plus got theirs free 50 orbs earlier this month. US Plus finally got put on yesterday

Those nerfs to the battle skill for the Toro and Kuro SR. Ashamed i wanted to stay like the beta.

Which is bullshit since the orbs are already more costly in JP than anywhere else.

Ventara

Which is bullshit since the orbs are already more costly in JP than anywhere else.

That's the price they pay for having superior spirits
I agree, it sucks. If they were cheaper, maybe they'd spend more and have more of Kuko. And maybe they'll trade one to me.

Rojo

So we get our orbs after the matience right so what you guys gonna do with them. The majority seem agree that the US should go for the GR spirits right? How about the EU an AS guys any good ones with a decent chance of getting?

Ventara

So we get our orbs after the matience right so what you guys gonna do with them. The majority seem agree that the US should go for the GR spirits right? How about the EU an AS guys any good ones with a decent chance of getting?

I'm gonna use them on Gravity Rush spirits. EU and AS should probably do the same if they want the best chance at an SR, but I'm gonna spend my Orbs on my AS account on the normal advance pool. I want to try my luck at getting an SR waifu.

Here are 3 more.
Still 1 I haven't seen.

Yeah, I think we're still missing Pierre, who's an earth-type UC.

Gonna go normal adv on both asia and euro account.

Honey Bunny

Only a few days left of GR spirits vs normal ADV pool that will be there forever. Easy choice!

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I've had 4 GR summons so far, 2 have been SRs.
I'll try again with the rest of the free orbs, hoping that luck stays true.

putermcgee

Even without the extensions, I think I'll easily hit 300 Raid Bosses, and possibly get my own Raid Bosses to level 40. I'm not sure if there are just more active players now, or if I just have more GAF friends on my list, but it's progressing a lot faster than the first event.

And after seeing the Doko Demo Issyo spirits, I'm feeling a little more inclined to pull a few with the Destiny Orbs they're giving out. It's not for their skills, though, but because they are so cute. And now I want Parappa spirits.

TheAznOne

Even without the extensions, I think I'll easily hit 300 Raid Bosses, and possibly get my own Raid Bosses to level 40. I'm not sure if there are just more active players now, or if I just have more GAF friends on my list, but it's progressing a lot faster than the first event.

And after seeing the Doko Demo Issyo spirits, I'm feeling a little more inclined to pull a few with the Destiny Orbs they're giving out. It's not for their skills, though, but because they are so cute. And now I want Parappa spirits.

Cause we have leveled spirits now that can deal and take damage unlike the last raid when the majority just started playing and didn't know what to really do during the raid bosses. And low level spirits.

DC1

Wow thats luck.

The moons must have been aligned because I did the same thing.
Right after the sever issues were corrected I purchased my last drink.. my last hurrah. 500 orbs for 29.99. I was a fool, but I had to have her. Her name? .. Lady of the Depths. In four touches of my vita screen I got two old men.. followed by Gravity Panther and then HER. My joy was overwhelming. I screamed out loud HELL YEAH! .. but just like crack... shortly after, I felt.. empty. I didn't want to play Destiny of Souls anymore. She wasn't evening that great. I could have used that money for so much more... Heck Child of Light was right around the corner. I turned off my vita and said freak it. I'm done.
But ooohhhhh. That white pony! so hard to kick!

Now, I'm running at full throttle; shutting down all enemies at 12 seconds a pop. Crushing 4 zones a day and kicking raid bosses in the shin.

In the end, It was all worth it.

putermcgee

Does anyone know if you can get the tutorial spirits in the game? I think the American version's tutorial guide was the best of the three, and would love to have the spirit in my collection.

Also, has anyone leveled up a Chameleon? It seems like its support skill (changing all allies to fire, even though it's a wood spirit) is cool and could come in handy when fighting bosses that seem to choose their allies based on your team selection. It helps that its cost is only 2 too.
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Chameleon

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Does anyone know if you can get the tutorial spirits in the game? I think the American version's tutorial guide was the best of the three, and would love to have the spirit in my collection.

Also, has anyone leveled up a Chameleon? It seems like its support skill (changing all allies to fire, even though it's a wood spirit) is cool and could come in handy when fighting bosses that seem to choose their allies based on your team selection. It helps that its cost is only 2 too.
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Chameleon

I know you can easily get the EU tutorial one but I don't know about the others.

Also I gotten TONS of chamelon, working on maxing him right now.

TheAznOne

So I used the 90 out of the free 100 orbs and did 2 DDI and 1 GR summons. Got both Rs for DDI and a UC Yunica. Happy about the DDI summons.

Vamphuntr

So why are all the limited time SR all light and dark? Is it because the jokers for these are hard and impossible to get and the only way to break them is to pay more to acquire more copies of them?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I managed to pull two spy costume yunicas, and a raven. Good?

I use all 3 Spy costume girls nonstop. They aren't very good leaders but make excellent team members.

So why are all the limited time SR all light and dark? Is it because the jokers for these are hard and impossible to get and the only way to break them is to pay more to acquire more copies of them?

That's exactly why.

Ventara

I think Knack had SRs with different elements. I know Gundahar was a wood type.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I seriously have the worst luck in games with pulls or random cards. I wish I could just give my orbs to someone else to use so they could actually pull half decent stuff.

Out of the 7 ADV pulls I've made on Gravity Rush total, I've gotten 1 R.

Top Bottom