• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

For trade I have
Shennong
Chernobog
Kwatee
Sorcerer
Tlaloc
Orca
Adv Blue body
Adv unicorn
Adv spy raven
Adv spy kat
Jokers of light, fire, water, and wood

I can use gravity panther, First mother, texahooeyhooey, vermilion bird, yellow emp, phoenix, hi no kagutsuchi, witch, inti, greys, freyas, ixchels, chalhooeyhooey girl, kisshouten, and low priority gunslinger, pandora, buffalo maiden. Also interested in Kokopelli

Updated

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I know SRs are supposed to be "super-rares" so you feel really good when you get one, but I just spent 30.000 summon stones (that's 100 summons!) and got 2 SRs and 3 Rs.

That's either a very... very unlucky streak, or bulshit odds of draw to begin with.
Really wish they would make the odds of rare and super-rare a bit higher.

lol That's excellent.

I've summoned 2,100+ times and have gotten 3 SR.

Amn

Neo Member
Nezha + Gunslinger for Pachacamac and Freyja? Not sure if you needed a 2nd Pachamac but if you do then that for a Sedna as well.

edit: actually I just realized you're looking for Kanaloa as well so if you don't need the 2nd Pac-man I'll trade you Kanaloa for that Sedna

Sounds good! I'll send you a PM. I'll take both Pachamacs.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I know SRs are supposed to be "super-rares" so you feel really good when you get one, but I just spent 30.000 summon stones (that's 100 summons!) and got 2 SRs and 3 Rs.

That's either a very... very unlucky streak, or bulshit odds of draw to begin with.
Really wish they would make the odds of rare and super-rare a bit higher.

To echo the others in here, that's a very LUCKY streak for you.

I've spent 100,000 summon stones and only received 2 Rares, no SRs before.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
It's interesting that Pachamac is exactly the same as Inti (same skills, same stats/growth, party cost) except that Inti is Light and Pachamac is Earth.
Of course you have better chance of maxing Pachamac than Inti I suppose.

I need a Pachamac eventually too, I'm trying to collect all the Incan spirits.

FrAsp

Neo Member
I'll put up both for trade.
My id is Kalamoj.

I tried to send you a friend request, but you are full. My id is FrAspen.

Edit: Awesome, thanks for trading!
Let me know if Hades is good enough for that Njord that you had in your trade box.

Those pulls actually seem -really- good to me. Like really, really good :(

Rares are rare, Super Rares are really super rare.

Uhm uhm. I summon 30k stones. Iam lucky if I get 1-2 R and rest of them are C/UC. To get 2 SR would be fantastic, but yeah its only a dream.

lol That's excellent.

I've summoned 2,100+ times and have gotten 3 SR.

To echo the others in here, that's a very LUCKY streak for you.

I've spent 100,000 summon stones and only received 2 Rares, no SRs before.

Holy crap, guys. I had no idea.
This is total fucking bullshit really.
I'm spending another 30.000 right now... 2 Rs so far.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Holy crap, guys. I had no idea.
This is total fucking bullshit really.
I'm spending another 30.000 right now... 2 Rs so far.

You can easily go THOUSANDS of summons without a single SR.

Rojo

For trade I have
Shennong
Chernobog
Kwatee
Sorcerer
Tlaloc
Orca
Adv Blue body
Adv unicorn
Adv spy raven
Adv spy kat

I can use gravity panther, First mother, texahooeyhooey, vermilion bird, yellow emp, phoenix, hi no kagutsuchi, witch, inti, greys, freyas, ixchels, chalhooeyhooey girl, kisshouten, and low priority gunslinger, pandora, buffalo maiden. Also interested in Kokopelli

Updated

I can use a joker of light i have a greys, phoenix, and first mother for it?

For trade I have
Shennong
Chernobog
Kwatee
Sorcerer
Tlaloc
Orca
Adv Blue body
Adv unicorn
Adv spy raven
Adv spy kat

Updated

Adv Blue Body for Freyja or Chal? Mine is stuck at 30 right now...

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Is there any knowledge as if daily fortune and/or element matters at all?

I'm doing this in bad luck day.

The only thing element changes is the type of summons you are most likely to get (so more prone to get Fire on a Fire day).

At least thats what the game says. It doesn't seem like that big of a difference to me.

JJP12

Is anyone excited for the new raid? I can't wait for it! On the last raid I made it to 300 kills and got my Joker of Light. My goal this time is to defeat a level 99 raid boss. I'm hoping all the spirits I've been raising will finally be strong enough to do this. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Jokers of Dark and I hope we finally get those Kings!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Is anyone excited for the new raid? I can't wait for it! On the last raid I made it to 300 kills and got my Joker of Light. My goal this time is to defeat a level 99 raid boss. I'm hoping all the spirits I've been raising will finally be strong enough to do this. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Jokers of Dark and I hope we finally get those Kings!

I'll be excited if the rewards don't suck. Honestly going to be really peeved if there aren't Joker of Darks and Lights for this one. Logically they should be both given the fact this is a Dark + Light boss event.

Might actually try to push to do the level 99 bosses this time. Gave up once I hit 50 for this current raid mainly because I ran out of time but think I'll actually be able to push through now now that I have some good summons (mainly Lady).

boingball

Would be nice to get up to Lv 99. Got up to Lv 68-75 for the three bosses in the previous raid. Would be nice if they increase the max limit for rewards on overall fights from 300 though. Getting to 300 is easy compared to getting to Lv 99.

JJP12

I'll be excited if the rewards don't suck. Honestly going to be really peeved if there aren't Joker of Darks and Lights for this one. Logically they should be both given the fact this is a Dark + Light boss event.

Might actually try to push to do the level 99 bosses this time. Gave up once I hit 50 for this current raid mainly because I ran out of time but think I'll actually be able to push through now now that I have some good summons (mainly Lady).
Yeah I traded my JoL for a Tyr because I'm expecting them to be more common with the upcoming raid. So if there isn't a mixture of Light and Dark Jokers I won't be a happy camper lol

Would be nice to get up to Lv 99. Got up to Lv 68-75 for the three bosses in the previous raid. Would be nice if they increase the max limit for rewards on overall fights from 300 though. Getting to 300 is easy compared to getting to Lv 99.
Yeah that would be awesome If they at least upped it to 500. I reached 300 when my bosses we're still in the 30's

The only thing element changes is the type of summons you are most likely to get (so more prone to get Fire on a Fire day).

At least thats what the game says. It doesn't seem like that big of a difference to me.

After 200 summons, I think it matters and it's probably the reason I got 5 Ixchels and 1 Chal in a water day.

Trade list to be updated shortly.

Shurayuki

Edit-on-top: Oh actually I guess I'd better commit to a spirit from this raid, I leveled a Chernobog so I guess I can exchange 2 Ziz and 2 Asura for 'bogs if anyone's interested. Yeah Late to the party there.

Lol also there's a Suzaku/Vermillion Bird randomly sitting in my mailbox, never even noticed it yay destiny summon!
Just as I lose interest the game is trying to reel me back in.

Wouldn't think so! Feel free to add me as a friend if you haven't already. PSN name is GuardianE.

I have 2 basilisks saved for you.

It's a bit late so no idea if you'll see this or I'll still be around when you do, but I got 3 Jiangshi and 2 Mazu. So if you're free to trade one of these days we can do it.

Mostly playing other stuff these days.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
It's a bit late so no idea if you'll see this or I'll still be around when you do, but I got 3 Jiangshi and 2 Mazu. So if you're free to trade one of these days we can do it.

I've got three Basilisks up on my trade spots. You can trade for all three or leave one of the trade slots for splatenfloot.

Shurayuki

I've got three Basilisks up on my trade spots. You can trade for all three or leave one of the trade slots for splatenfloot.

Great perfect thanks, sent. Always nice business with GAFfers.

Actually I moved the Mazu to my EU account earlier so trading them would not be a problem.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Edit-on-top: Oh actually I guess I'd better commit to a spirit from this raid, I leveled a Chernobog so I guess I can exchange 2 Ziz and 2 Asura for 'bogs if anyone's interested. Yeah Late to the party there.

Lol also there's a Suzaku/Vermillion Bird randomly sitting in my mailbox, never even noticed it yay destiny summon!

I need those Ziz!
Can give you 2 Bog's for them.

Responding to various PMs right now about the light joker. My tablet doesn't notify me about messages on gaf for some reason. Pancake was the first, so if we don't reach a deal, I will contact the next person in line.

We can trade the basilisks later since you have some in progress. They are safe in my mailbox. I can also give you a chernobog for asura.

Shurayuki

Well well now it makes sense some of you keep files for trades, it's already getting confusing haha.

I need to fuck around with my tablet right now, so I'm a bit distracted...sorry about that.

I need those Ziz!
Can give you 2 Bog's for them.

Sure that would be cool. Just need to see about the slots now, maybe it will have to wait until tomorrow.

We can trade the basilisks later since you have some in progress. They are safe in my mailbox. I can also give you a chernobog for asura.

That's alright, if you have the slots I'd just need a few minutes to change the vita to the EU region (that just fucking sucks, if only because of the network and psn login input).

Dragun619

Whoa, slowed down on playing this, to play FFX this week and I just noticed that Gravity Rush Summons are about to end. Shit. About to spend $30. Hopefully I get a good set of GR spirits.

Is Lady of the Depths trade value still good? or does everyone got one now?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Whoa, slowed down on playing this, to play FFX this week and I just noticed that Gravity Rush Summons are about to end. Shit. About to spend $30. Hopefully I get a good set of GR spirits.

Is Lady of the Depths trade value still good? or does everyone got one now?

The Lady of the Depths will never have a bad trade value.

Shurayuki

On the EU account now, put up a Ziz and a Mazu if you two want to trade now. LoVendoR-Gaf.
(The other ziz is on the AS account didn't think of that, that will have to wait)

If you really want, yes.. but a friend of mine (Lebeau) said he'd do Orca for Freyja so it would really help me out if we could do Chal... Your call tho.
Go ahead and trade for the orca. We can figure out something else to trade. I have been getting lots of trade offers for chal, so I might not need any more.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
On the EU account now, put up a Ziz and a Mazu if you two want to trade now. LoVendoR-Gaf.
(The other ziz is on the AS account didn't think of that, that will have to wait)

Is that your PSN name?
I can add you when maintenance is up and do the other whenever you switch accounts again.

Top Bottom