• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member

Shurayuki

Is that your PSN name?
I can add you when maintenance is up and do the other whenever you switch accounts again.

Oh sorry didn't see the post. That's the in-game name actually, I think we're already friends (on both accounts), but in case I'm wrong the psn names are ShuraNoHana for the EU and ShuraNoHana_JP for the AS one, or at least that's what my sleep-depraved brain tells me.

econodog

Neo Member
Honestly, if those spirits are just ADV or Limited ones, then it'd be shit.

This game will turn into a "T>10x Barong for 1x ADV (weak) R spirit" kind of game sooner.

:/

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Oh sorry didn't see the post. That's the in-game name actually, I think we're already friends (on both accounts), but in case I'm wrong the psn names are ShuraNoHana for the EU and ShuraNoHana_JP for the AS one, or at least that's what my sleep-depraved brain tells me.

Ah you're right. Just sent the request.

Ventara

I just got scammed. It feels horrible.

Two Jokers of Light. Gone. The guy sounded so trustworthy. Even linked me to some guide he wrote on the official PSN forums. This is a real downer. The guy fooled me for reals. Never again.

PSN ID: StardustChampion
DoS ID: Mentos_Freshness

He has a 129 areas freed, and only 1 hunt. Pretty sure it's his main account.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Surprise surprise, all 3 raid bosses are Rares. Where did that other picture come from then. Weird.

Two Jokers of Light. Gone. The guy sounded so trustworthy. Even linked me to some guide he wrote on the official PSN forums. This is a real downer. The guy fooled me for reals. Never again.

How does that happen?

JJP12

Damn dude that really sucks. I hate hearing about things like this. I wish there was a way too punish them but there really isn't :/

Ventara

HAHAHAHA, he wrote back. Here's what he wrote.

"If you are serious about quitting, might I suggest a new game? http://eveonline.com"

This really sucks. I'm pretty sure this is it for me and this game. I just need to get this out of my head, and quitting seems like the best way.

So people with Gravity Panther can finally limit break it, 2 dark joker to get in this event.

Not so happy with raid boss individual rewards it seems unrewarding to go past lvl 70.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member

"If you are serious about quitting, might I suggest a new game? http://eveonline.com"

This really sucks. I'm pretty sure this is it for me and this game. I just need to get this out of my head, and quitting seems like the best way.

Same thing happened to me this morning. Lost Athena and White Saxon Dragon. Pretty pissed but I'm still going to play a little longer so I can 100% the game, then all my spirits are going to be sold for SP.

RoeBear

I'm almost wanting to quit the game myself. The bosses are getting too annoying, and with all jokers being extremely rare/ never happening I'm just losing interest.

Ventara

If I have any trades with anybody here, I'm sorry, but I can't anymore. I just don't want to think about this game and quitting seems like the best bet. Don't worry, I'm not gonna let this experience affect my opinion of people online or anything like that, it's just a bad experience and I don't want to remember it. I'm really sorry.

If I have any trades with anybody here, I'm sorry, but I can't anymore. I just don't want to think about this game and quitting seems like the best bet. Don't worry, I'm not gonna let this experience affect my opinion of people online or anything like that, it's just a bad experience and I don't want to remember it. I'm really sorry.

They need to fix it with a multi trade system.

What i have learned from my Diablo and MMO days never trust anyone. Might be cynical but i have been burned so many times in my younger years.

Rixa

How about tweeting the scam to official channel, maybe they can do something to that trade jerk -> https://twitter.com/dos_official_en

And as a speaking of DoS official pages:
SSD
DoS Official said:
Limited Summons "Soul Sacrifice Delta"!
Soul Sacrifice Delta limited summons will be available during the following period:
May 22, 2014 (Thursday) - July 2, 2014 (Thursday) 23:59 UTC

Dragun619

The Lady of the Depths will never have a bad trade value.

Sweet. I only managed to summon one though but still good to know.

Well, with the new raid event, looks like I'm ready play a bit more again. Need to clean to my inventory so.

For Trade
6x Ixchel
5x Ixmucane
4x Kwatee
3x Wakan Tanka
3x Tlaloc
3x Kanaloa
2x Ebisu
2x Perun
2x Toutatis
2x Huallallo Carchunicho
2x Karura
2x Ah Puch
1x Nio Ungyo
1x Sedna
1x White Buffalo Maiden
1x Belobog
2x Chernobog
2x Inti

Looking For Sorcerer, Wyvern, Set, & Spy Costume Raven, Barong, Asian Rares and offers. My psn id is Dragun619

Would love to get a White Tiger, Guan Yu or Fire Jokers though, but don't have SR's to trade, so I'm down to multi trades rares for any.

RpgN

This is awful, but I didn't know one terrible trade was a reason enough to quit even when other trades have been pleasant. Ventara, you will be missed if you decide to leave for real :( If you want something to be done, you can try what dallow and baekshi suggested and trade with gaffers only. Also if you want to, I'll will send you a joker of light as soon as I find one for a c.

Maybe you wanted to quit all along and the game got addictive like with most of us. If that's the case ignore what I said then.

Rixa

Wow, one of my Asian friendlist player choosed me to do DS. As a result I got:
2014-04-13-212202.jpg

^^ Going to use it level breaking (35->45), Iam very happy now.

RpgN

Wow, one of my Asian friendlist player choosed me to do DS. As a result I got:

^^ Going to use it level breaking (35->45), Iam very happy now.

Haha, what a coincidence. I summoned a ukko yesterday too. He is my first summoned SR spirit after 1410 attempts!

Also I chose Fraspen today to destiny sumon with and we got a Lugh!

FrAsp

Neo Member
Haha, what a coincidence. I summoned a ukko yesterday too. He is my first summoned SR spirit after 1410 attempts!

Also I chose Fraspen today to destiny sumon with and we got a Lugh!
I just noticed that! High five*

Awesome with some new Boss Raids. Love em'!

Edit: I can also add to say that I am only one short of maxing Freyja and Valkyire, and only two away from maxing Nanna! All of them Norse Myth ladies! :D

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

Same thing happened to me this morning. Lost Athena and White Saxon Dragon. Pretty pissed but I'm still going to play a little longer so I can 100% the game, then all my spirits are going to be sold for SP.

That ladies and gentleman, is why I only trade on GAF.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
One of the event spirits:

ZJg4gCf.jpg

...lol.

Rixa

One of the event spirits:

ZJg4gCf.jpg

...lol.

Except in the event its R version and you get R version.

See official info.
DoS official said:
 Target Enemy: Meretseger
 Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 1/ Yale [C/Dark]
  LV 5/ Prince of Dark (For merging)[UC/Dark]
  LV 10/ Meretseger [R/Light]
  LV 20/ Meretseger [R/Light]
  LV 35/ Queen of Dark (For merging) [R/Dark]
  LV 50/ Meretseger [R/Light]
  LV 70/ Joker of Fire (For merging) [SR/Fire]
  LV 90/ Meretseger [R/Light]
  LV 99/ Prince of Dark (For merging) [UC/Dark]

Code:
Perun
Prometheus
Fukurokuju x3
Bishamonten
[s]Juroujin[/s] for baekshi's Seth
Nio Agyo x2
Wakan Tanka [s]x2[/s] For JJP12's Kisshoten
Huallallallallallallalal
Orca (give me Cook)

Miroku
Asura x5
Ziz

Looking for:
Captain Cook
Captain Nezha
Captain Ninetails
Maybe joker of tree

Unfortunately, those are the only things I'm looking/training for right now.

On a side note, not free to trade until bajillion of seconds later. Just wanted to make a list of things I have for trade.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Dont hold your breath, could be just a typo.

There's different art for her. Why would they bother making new art for her if there wasn't a different version? Also, ATXAlchemy confirmed that there have been two versions of the same spirit in the past.

What a jackass. I'm sorry that happened to you.

DeviantBoi

I have a Yellow Body that I don't plan on using.

Anyone have a Red Body that they would like to trade for it? (or maybe a Lady of the Depths?)

Toma

There's different art for her. Why would they bother making new art for her if there wasn't a different version? Also, ATXAlchemy confirmed that there have been two versions of the same spirit in the past.

Also in game: Conquest Level Rewards they are marked as R spirits, you get first one in level 10.

Ah okay then. Then they should update the images on the wikia, which currently shows the UC for the raid bosses.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Sweet. I only managed to summon one though but still good to know.

Well, with the new raid event, looks like I'm ready play a bit more again. Need to clean to my inventory so.

For Trade
6x Ixchel
5x Ixmucane
4x Kwatee
3x Wakan Tanka
3x Tlaloc
3x Kanaloa
2x Ebisu
2x Perun
2x Toutatis
2x Huallallo Carchunicho
2x Karura
2x Ah Puch
1x Nio Ungyo
1x Sedna
1x White Buffalo Maiden
1x Belobog
2x Chernobog
2x Inti

Looking For Sorcerer, Wyvern, Set, & Spy Costume Raven, Barong, Asian Rares and offers. My psn id is Dragun619

Would love to get a White Tiger, Guan Yu or Fire Jokers though, but don't have SR's to trade, so I'm down to multi trades rares for any.

I'll trade you a Wyvern + Set for an Ah Puch + White Buffalo Maiden

edit - cant send friend req your list is full

Top Bottom