• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

inthemyst

Neo Member
Are the free 50 orbs showing up for anyone in the NA region yet? I saw it for like a minute, added it to my cart and it went back up to $4.

Also, is there a reason why Meretseger is so popular? I looked at this stats, and it seems like he's just a normal spirit. Does he become like a tank after upgrades?

Thanks!

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Are the free 50 orbs showing up for anyone in the NA region yet? I saw it for like a minute, added it to my cart and it went back up to $4.

Also, is there a reason why Meretseger is so popular? I looked at this stats, and it seems like he's just a normal spirit. Does he become like a tank after upgrades?

Thanks!

He's just pretty strong maxed. And only costs 2.0.
Useful, but not essential.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Thanks!

2.0 cost with ridiculous high health. Pretty much the perfect 2.0 spirit to pair up with Lady if you have it.

Seriously regret doing a max Horus instead of Meret. I chose poorly.

He's just pretty strong maxed. And only costs 2.0.
Useful, but not essential.

Yes but everyone wants them for those reasons which makes other two much easier to obtain.

I went with Anubis since it helps me to build strong team of dark spirits based around Gravity Panther which are super usefull for cleaning all missions with weird element combinations.

TheAznOne

Thanks!

We are not getting them. Such a load of crap that is.

baekshi

Banned

Thanks!

From the today's blog update, they quietly took it out.

Fuck 'em.

Interested in the Ah Puch what are you looking for?
Current trade list
Ice Knack adv
Ah puch
Sedna
Kwatee

I can use buffalo maiden, freya, gunslinger, wakan, ixchel, ashura, inti, pandora, benzaiten, kisshouten, heremod, umibozu, and meretseger.

Also trading basilisks for mazu and nandou shengjun.

Not sure if anyone remembers that a while back the game didn't send me my Dark Joker for beating 100 raid bosses... Anyway, I never solved that problem. Oh well. The game continues.

150 bosses and I get my award...
200 bosses received...
250 bosses and I got my Light Joker (instantly used on LotD)...
300 bosses............................................................................................... NO DARK JOKER AGAIN WTF?!!?!?!?

Seriously, this is one weird glitch. The game simply does not want to give me dark jokers. =/

blahness

Here is my trade list:

PSN: mecha-blahness
DoS: blahness-gaf

Looking for:
Barong
White Body
Black Body
Greys
Spy Costume Yunica
Azure Dragon
Wakan Tanka
Wood Knack
Gunslinger
Sedna
Phoenix
Zilant
Raven UC
Ziz
Sorcerer
Ah Puch
Kozu and Mezu

Want to trade:
Ixmucane x2
Ixchel x2
Macha
Horus
Anubis
Meretseger
Gandharva the Music God
Balor
Ashura the Evil
Chernobog
Inti
Tangata-Manu
Toutatis x2
Tlaloc
Magician
Yum Kaax
Tsuki no Usagi

Doomshine

Does anyone have a Ziz for trade? I would really like to increase his level.

I currently only have Veles and Meretseger to trade for it though.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Not sure if anyone remembers that a while back the game didn't send me my Dark Joker for beating 100 raid bosses... Anyway, I never solved that problem. Oh well. The game continues.

150 bosses and I get my award...
200 bosses received...
250 bosses and I got my Light Joker (instantly used on LotD)...
300 bosses............................................................................................... NO DARK JOKER AGAIN WTF?!!?!?!?

Seriously, this is one weird glitch. The game simply does not want to give me dark jokers. =/

Damn, that is so weird.
And unfortunate. :(

Damn, that is so weird.
And unfortunate. :(

Yeah... I have no idea what the fuck is this glitch about. =/

Question, what's more valuable, a Dark Joker or a Gravity Panther?

I have an extra Panther that now I need to use to break the limit of my main Panther.
Could I ask for Joker of Dark + something else for it tho?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Yeah... I have no idea what the fuck is this glitch about. =/

Question, what's more valuable, a Dark Joker or a Gravity Panther?

I have an extra Panther that now I need to use to break the limit of my main Panther.
Could I ask for Joker of Dark + something else for it tho?

I was able to get a JoD, JoL, and T-Rex for my GP a couple of weeks ago.
Yes, three for one. :O

JJP12

Does anyone have a Ziz for trade? I would really like to increase his level.

I currently only have Veles and Meretseger to trade for it though.

I could trade you Ziz for your Meretseger. I'll have a free trade slot in about 50 minutes. My ID is JJP12 add me if you'd like

Here is my trade list:

PSN: mecha-blahness
DoS: blahness-gaf

Looking for:
Barong
White Body
Black Body
Greys
Spy Costume Yunica
Azure Dragon
Wakan Tanka
Wood Knack
Gunslinger
Sedna
Phoenix
Zilant
Raven UC
Ziz
Sorcerer
Ah Puch
Kozu and Mezu

Want to trade:
Ixmucane x2
Ixchel x2
Macha
Horus
Anubis
Meretseger
Gandharva the Music God
Balor
Ashura the Evil
Chernobog
Inti
Tangata-Manu
Toutatis x2
Tlaloc
Magician
Yum Kaax
Tsuki no Usagi
I can trade sedna and ah puch for meretseger and inti

For R's use same named R to break level limit ie.
Ixchel lvl 20 -> break level limit merging level 1 Ixchel to that level 20 Ixchel.
^^ Dont use Jokers.

For SR example level 25 Phoenix.

You can break level limit by using level 1 Phoenix.
OR
You can break level limit by using Joker of Fire (they are always level 1 max).

Merge with an identical spirit or use a joker from the correspondent element.
Save your jokers for SR and adv SR tho...

I see... But how I am supposed for example to get Fire jokers ? Light and dark jokers are obtainables from event raid bosses but others ?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Yum is taken and I already accepted offers which brought me Wakan, Sedna and one Ah Puch. I do need another Ah Puch and would trade for Tangata-Manu or Ixchel. My trade slots will be open in about an hour.

Cool, Wasn't sure if you wanted more for pure-breeding.

I'll do Ah Puch for Tangata.
How about Phoenix for Magician? I may have an extra.

Top Bottom