• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Thanks for the offer, but I cap out at 2 rares for God of Water. That guy is terrible. I'm almost afraid of maxing him out because then what am I going to do with him whenever I summon him?
You could max out a second one. Make a whole party of Gods of Water.

Rixa

Yeah, I'm not buying into it myself.
I'm not really into buying/upgrading advanced spirits if I don't have to.

Yeah and according to our RNG = Average luck, you get bunch of shitty R's and one semigood SR but you have already maxed same element SR...

Anyone needing Veles, got 5 of them...

Amn

Neo Member
Yeah and according to our RNG = Average luck, you get bunch of shitty R's and one semigood SR but you have already maxed same element SR...

Anyone needing Veles, got 5 of them...

We should combine forces. With your 5 and my 4, we have a pretty good Veles starter kit.

Can someone explain to me how you guys use the flickr app on the vita to post photos here?

I've downloaded the app. Took the pictures. Uploaded those. But I can't seen to find their "link" on the app.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Can someone explain to me how you guys use the flickr app on the vita to post photos here?

I've downloaded the app. Took the pictures. Uploaded those. But I can't seen to find their "link" on the app.

After I upload them, I personally just go to flickr.com and grab the link.

TheAznOne

Yeah and according to our RNG = Average luck, you get bunch of
shitty R's and one semigood SR but you have already maxed same element SR...

The RNG gods needs to stop giving me Kwatee. No matter how many you gonna drop them when I'm summoning, I'm not gonna use him. Last 5 rares I summoned, 3 of them were Kwatee.

RNG gods have abandoned me... 30K stones, not even 1 rare... =/

Ouch. I usually avg getting a R drop every 10-15 summons.

The RNG gods needs to stop giving me Kwatee. No matter how many you gonna drop them when I'm summoning, I'm not gonna use him. Last 5 rares I summoned, 3 of them were Kwatee.

Ouch. I usually avg getting a R drop every 10-15 summons.

Me too... Today is just weird. =/
Anyway, here's my current team. It will be extremelly powerful once raised to a good level:

UTF-8BMjAxNC0wNi0wNi0xNTEyMzUuanBn_zps17601578.jpg

UTF-8BMjAxNC0wNi0wNi0xNTEyMjguanBn_zpsa7436bfd.jpg

UTF-8BMjAxNC0wNi0wNi0xNTEyMTkuanBn_zpseccfcd11.jpg

UTF-8BMjAxNC0wNi0wNi0xNTEyMTIuanBn_zpsbba2be8a.jpg

UTF-8BMjAxNC0wNi0wNi0xNTEyMDMuanBn_zps958f9db4.jpg

UTF-8BMjAxNC0wNi0wNi0xNTExNTUuanBn_zps95a0a7df.jpg

UTF-8BMjAxNC0wNi0wNi0xNTExNDcuanBn_zps9fdc103b.jpg

TheAznOne

This new event looks pretty cool. That's probably why we didn't get any of the free orbs from PS Plus this month.
Also since I got a couple of purebreed projects going on, I finally started on Barong. Man, I would need alot of them if I wanna pure merge. Getting only +4 on spd while atk and hp gain is fine. It's like trying to do a pure dark spirit. That low spd gain.

Just merge him into a scorpion. That'll show em.
But my scorpion is already maxed. #firstworldproblems

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

That sounds like me and T.Hawk (Wakan Tanka). I must have gotten 15 of those assholes through regular and destiny partner summons.

TheAznOne

That sounds like me and T.Hawk (Wakan Tanka). I must have gotten 15 of those assholes through regular and destiny partner summons.
LOL. I had a streak of getting more thawk in the early parts of playing this game. Wankas, Wyverns, Greys, and now Kwatee. I wonder what next spirit the RNG gods will spam me with. I like when they blessed me one week with getting 6 SRs drops.

putermcgee

Yeah, I'm not buying into it myself.
I'm not really into buying/upgrading advanced spirits if I don't have to.
With the Destiny Orbs getting discounted during the event, I'm tempted to pick up another pack of 500. And I'm happy I held off on getting more for the Soul Sacrifice summons now.

When another region's Advanced Summons get added to your Advanced Summon pool, and other region Advanced SR drop rates are up 5x, does that mean I might still summon another region's Advanced R spirits? I'll have to check out what's even available fro other regions before I dive in. EDIT: Ha, I just went through the list of Advanced SR's for each region. I don't think there's anything I really want in there. The best ones are ones with skills that I've already got with normal spirits.

I hope the SR Wizard is at least useful.

JJP12

Well the in game image for him is different

Nezha looks exactly the same.

Nezha looks cool so they drew her basically the same. I think they changed Ladons appearance to look more bad ass because his normal spirit picture is kinda lame. The golden apple its guarding gives his identity away. It makes sense to have those 2 spirits, one from Europe and one from Asia, because its promoting being able to summon spirits from other regions during the event.

or I may be over thinking it lol

TheAznOne

-=-TRADELIST-=-

SR:
Tezcatlipoca
2x God of Water
Phoenix

JOKERS:

Joker of Light
2x Joker of Dark
Joker of Wood
Joker of Water
Joker of Fire

ADV:
Yunica(GR UC)
Alias(GR UC)
Katrina(KNACK UC)
Nevi Shaga(GR UC)
Three Little Pigs(SSD UC)
Cinderella(SSD UC)

RARES:
Wyvern
2x Huallallo Carhuincho
Chalchiuhtlicue
Adaptive Camoflage
Nio Agyo
2x Toutatis
Orca
Prometheus
Ogma
4x Kwatee
Tangata-Manu
Kendappa

RAID BOSSES(Only for Meretseger or 2 rares):
Inti
2x Horus(1 reserved)
3x Anubis

WANT:

Meretseger
Lady of the Depths
T-Rex
Yellow Emperor
Ah Puch
Sedna
Barong
Nine-tales
Nezha
Sorcerer

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
FT

Prometheus
Bunyip
Kwatee
Adapative Camoflauge
Tangata-Manu
Veles
Perun
Abzu

LF

Arthur
Athena
Black Tortoise
Itzamna
Himiko

Ziz
Horus
Barong
White Buffalo Maiden
Greys
Ah Puch

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I have 2x Meretseger, and 1x Nine-tailed Fox. Would you do those 3 for your Jokers of Wood and Water? Or PM me and we can work something else out.

2x Horus for 1x Magician?

Whoops, sorry forgot to edit that out, already trading those Magicians with somebody else sorry.

Maybe I'll hit on another today though as I've got 250k stones to burn through. Although I might just wait till Thursday so I can get those 6 new Uncommons they're adding to the pool.

Rixa

RNG gods seem to like me now. There was time when I used over 200k summoning stones without SR and with few R's. After that I have spend (in one week time) ~100k SS and got 3 SR (not many R's tho). Zilant (Which I traded to Igaluk), Manaman McLir which I needed to break level limit 55 and now I got Artemis.

If someone needs Artemis, trading it to Phoenix, I can give extra R Ogma whit it too. Also Destiny Summoned Azure Dragon (which Iam definetly going to raise).

rng-god-sml3.jpg

Edit: 10mins after I wrote the rng text, I summoned 9-TF \o_.
Edit2: 2 Summons after 9-TF summon, I summoned Freyja. Time to open bottle \m/.

RNG gods seem to like me now. There was time when I used over 200k summoning stones without SR and with few R's. After that I have spend (in one week time) ~100k SS and got 3 SR (not many R's tho). Zilant (Which I traded to Igaluk), Manaman McLir which I needed to break level limit 55 and now I got Artemis.

If someone needs Artemis, trading it to Phoenix, I can give extra R Ogma whit it too. Also Destiny Summoned Azure Dragon (which Iam definetly going to raise).

rng-god-sml3.jpg

Edit: 10mins after I wrote the rng text, I summoned 9-TF o_.
Edit2: 2 Summons after 9-TF summon, I summoned Freyja. Time to open bottle m/.
What is TF?

Rixa

9 tailed fox

Yeah that, I tried to be smart with low success.

Edit: Got rid from 2 Veles, still got 3 of them. One player offered 2x Chalchiuhtlicue. I thought Tezcalsfasdfasdqwerty (that Earth SR) was hard to type but this is one kind of record for hard names to write :p.

Yeah that, I tried to be smart with low success.

Edit: Got rid from 2 Veles, still got 3 of them. One player offered 2x Chalchiuhtlicue. I thought Tezcalsfasdfasdqwerty (that Earth SR) was hard to type but this is one kind of record for hard names to write :p.
Call them Chal gal and Tex.

putermcgee

Sweet, I just pulled an Ukko in my Destiny Summon with Econodog!

Is he worth raising? My earth team is utterly useless. Level 41 Tez (278 ATK), maxed out & pure bred Gnome, Mammoth, and Scorpion, and another worthless level 20 Koro.

Top Bottom