• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Rixa

Okay it seems like I attract hermes, summoned 5 hermes since yesterday.
I might pure breed him if I get one or two more xD

You should. Its my fastest R.
2014-06-11-175455.jpg
I read from twitter (dont have link) that you need to have every Raid boss at level 10 to be able to "summon" Bahamut. And after that its random pop up.

Being random popup & counterattacker, oh f*ck :(.

Rixa

Does Bahamut cast +% counterattack to itself or whats the cast? It doesnt show any new logos (thats why Iam thinking its +ca %).

Wondering whats good way to kill Bahamut. I may try to Barong + woodies and Barong uses battle skill which changes Bahamut as earth element for some time. Trying to lessen the effects of that shitty counterattack. Not sure if timestopper is good or not (prolly not).

Btw. You have only 1h 30min time to kill Bahamut.

putermcgee

So far, Bahamut's counterattack hasn't caused me much trouble. I've only killed it up to level 5, though.

For strategies, I do the same thing I do with any other light/dark boss: use a leader that changes the team to that day's element, then cast its skill to change the boss to the element that's weak to that day's element. For example, my element today is fire, so I have Sorcerer as my leader, and turn Peluda/Bahamut to metal when the gauge is high enough.

Time stopping doesn't disable counterattack.

I'll just load whatever is element of the day and +30% attack boosting spirit to maximise dmg per attack.

Also lvl 5 doesn't say anything. When his attacks start hitting for 300-400 dmg then counter attack will start hurting.

zadig

Neo Member
Does Bahamut cast +% counterattack to itself or whats the cast? It doesnt show any new logos (thats why Iam thinking its +ca %).

Wondering whats good way to kill Bahamut. I may try to Barong + woodies and Barong uses battle skill which changes Bahamut as earth element for some time. Trying to lessen the effects of that shitty counterattack. Not sure if timestopper is good or not (prolly not).

Btw. You have only 1h 30min time to kill Bahamut.

Hey, if you still need the 2 Daikokutens, I've put one up on my tradelist so we can continue our trade whenever you're ready? :)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
FT:
3 Koro-pok-guru
4 Nekomata
Tsuki no Usagi
3 Hua Po
Karyobinga
Gade
Ricky

Igaluk
Tezcatlipoca

2 Adapative Camoflauge
Chaalchiuhtlicue
Sorcerer
Prometheus
Perun
Karura
Abzu
3 Tangata-Manu

LF:

Muramasa
Ame no Uzume
Konohanasakuya-Hime
Takemikauzchi

Jokers (all but light/wood)
T-Rex
Athena
Yellow Emperor

Horus
Ziz
Barong
Orca
Wakan Tanka
Greys
Ixchel
Wyvern (R)
Kanaloa
Toutatis

Rixa

Okay, Igaluk is up.
Offered.
Seems that Igaluk is way much easier to get than EU Dark SR (Hades, 0 so far). Iam seriously thinking to purebreed Igaluk.

I'm at Level 27 Peluda and also Bahamut Level 4.
Though he did appear twice in a row once, which was nice.

So that's 17 fights, with only 4 being Bahamut.
Sucks.
Oh my, that sucks big time. Got 6 Bahamuts down and 25 Peludas, so RNG so far is on my side.

Edit: Seeing BB stats below, RNG gods are against me too!

Doomshine

Finally fought my first Bahamut, happy to see that his counter attack % isn't crazy high. What is his special though? Does it increase his chance to counter attack?

baekshi

Banned
Hey Baekshi, what about our I / B deal? Want to still make it? My tradeslots are reserved for next 6 hours, but I could put B to slot ~9h time.

yeah still trading, I have been checking for your barong in the slot and always seem to miss it.

Rixa

yeah still trading, I have been checking for your barong in the slot and always seem to miss it.

Heh. Would it be ok, if we do it so that you put I to your slot (its now 22:13 monday evening here) so that I can offer my spirit in about 9h time (07:00 tuesday morning)

Doomshine

Well, now I have 2 Mokosh apparently, I need to clear up some space so unless someone wants them I'm going to merge.

EDIT: aaaand done.

Top Bottom