• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

RpgN

Yeah sure ill put the Shennong up in 2-3 hours, just trade when you have time.

I only said 5 hours time because that's what you said to Dallow (right?), my slots are free and we can do the trade whenever you're ready. That sounds like between 2-3 hours then :)

RpgN

1 slot opens up in 4 minutes.

Edit:Shennong is up.

Trade request sent!

Edit:

@UnluckyKate, I just summoned a Cernunnos. I'll take another one of your Excaliburs if you're still interested.

@Rixa, I also just summoned a Perun. Still want one? I'll take one of your Excaliburs.

Hmm I think i promised Meretseger for Anubis to someone ? Anyone remember who it was ?

FT:

Njord
Genie //trading for SR

Perun
Toutatis
2x Vampire Hunter
9-tails
Peluda
2xShin
4x Azi Dahaka
Horus
Wyvern(R)

LF:
Artemis, Mannan Mac Lir, Azure Dragon, White Tiger, Black Tortoise, Wywern (SR one), Yinglong (SR), Leviathan (SR)

Set, Freya, Anubis

I can also trade multiple Rs for Ladon(SR)

TheAznOne

Hmm I think i promised Meretseger for Anubis to someone ? Anyone remember who it was ?

FT:

Njord
Genie //trading for SR

Perun
Toutatis
2x Vampire Hunter
9-tails
Peluda
2xShin
4x Azi Dahaka
Horus
Wyvern(R)

LF:

I can also trade multiple Rs for Ladon(SR)

Ladon for 9tale, Perun, Wyvern R?

RpgN

Sure. I cant trade now, irl busy. We prolly can do this later evening or tomorrow (depends hows your trades going)?

I have slots, we can do this now. Yeah, I've been busy with trades lately but the last ones have been from EU luckily, they were done within an hour. Let me put Perun on my slot.

Edit:

Perun is ready!

Edit 2:

Sorry, I misread your reply. You're the one who's busy XD Okay, let me know when you're ready and we'll see if I have slots by then.

Rixa

I have slots, we can do this now. Yeah, I've been busy with trades lately but the last ones have been from EU luckily, they were done within an hour. Let me put Perun on my slot.

Edit:

Perun is ready!

Edit 2:

Sorry, I misread your reply. You're the one who's busy XD Okay, let me know when you're ready and we'll see if I have slots by then.

Heh. I might be able to do trade in 2h45min time about. So if you can keep Perun in your slot from 14.30-15.15 CET (your time right? Mine is EET so its +1h).

RpgN

Heh. I might be able to do trade in 2h45min time about. So if you can keep Perun in your slot from 14.30-15.15 CET (your time right? Mine is EET so its +1h).

Good news, that would be around 15.08 my time. Alright, the slot is reserved for ya :)

zadig

Neo Member
Anyone else raising a Sleeve-tugger? Mine's at level 28, and her attack is crazy high.

I was impressed by its (her?) attack, but maxing out the speed stat is slow going.
2014-07-01-220718.jpg

Rixa, I put the last Daikokuten up onto my tradelist for you whenever you're free. :)

Rixa

I was impressed by its (her?) attack, but maxing out the speed stat is slow going.
Rixa, I put the last Daikokuten up onto my tradelist for you whenever you're free. :)
Good to know.

Sleeve Tuggers problem is going to be same as almost every UC has (one stat shines, others wont). ST has high attack vs slow speed & low HP.

High attack doesnt help if the spirit can attack only few times being so slow, couple shots and its dead. Then there is the cost 2.5 from UC, only gaining 35 levels. Comparing to those 2.5 R's (I know there are shitty 2.5 R's too). VH is awesome spirit when fully leveled with full pb.

I would like to see picture of purebred Meretseger at max level, anyone?

zadig

Neo Member
Good to know.

Sleeve Tuggers problem is going to be same as almost every UC has (one stat shines, others wont). ST has high attack vs slow speed & low HP.

High attack doesnt help if the spirit can attack only few times being so slow, couple shots and its dead. Then there is the cost 2.5 from UC, only gaining 35 levels. Comparing to those 2.5 R's (I know there are shitty 2.5 R's too). VH is awesome spirit when fully leveled with full pb.

I would like to see picture of purebred Meretseger at max level, anyone?

Yeah, that's true, although as a UC Sleeve Tugger is much easier to obtain and pure breed. Vampire Hunter looks really good (though I would have said he looked more like a vampire than the hunter :p), I'm not sure if there are any Asian equivalents.

Rixa

Good news, that would be around 15.08 my time. Alright, the slot is reserved for ya :)
Offered.

My slots are reserved few hours, in about 2h time Ill offer Hermes for you

Mine is not done yet, but close.
nMG64Hp.jpg

Impressive for the cost of 2.0 (and so hard to purebreed). Congratz.

Edit: First raid boss today was Bahamut. After that 11 Wyverns. Cursed RNG ;).

Jindrael

Banned
Yeah, that's true, although as a UC Sleeve Tugger is much easier to obtain and pure breed. Vampire Hunter looks really good (though I would have said he looked more like a vampire than the hunter :p), I'm not sure if there are any Asian equivalents.

You've got a slot for the Hotei trade free, right now?

If yes just add me:

PSN: Jinyael
DoS: Jindrael

zadig

Neo Member
Offered.

My slots are reserved few hours, in about 2h time Ill offer Hermes for you

I'll probably be asleep by then, so if you have other trades lined up you could do those first as I won't be around to accept the trade request till tomorrow evening (my time, so I think that might be morning for you?). I'll still leave Daikokuten up though.

You've got a slot for the Hotei trade free, right now?

If yes just add me:

PSN: Jinyael
DoS: Jindrael

Yup, I'll add you now and put Hotei up.

For trade: god of water, sachi adv, witch adv x2, morrigan adv
Ixmucane x2, tlaloc x2, captain cook, clione x2, tangata x2, wyvern R x3, kwatee, toutatis, sedna, ah puch
Also shins, peludas and azi dahakas

Looking for meretseger x2, ashura evil, orca, umibozu, unicorn, Valkyrie, artemis, first mother, tez, phoenix, pariacaca, ishtar, robin hood.

3 slots available right now, will trade multiple, also will consider other spirits with lower priority

My tradeslots are full for the next 6 hours. So is it ok, if you leave Ying to your slot in 10h time. Ill offer my Genie when the morning is here (about 07:00), its now 19:57. So around 11 hours time.

Indeed :p
Also, maybe I start finally purebreed project for Nanna, summoned 4 of those today...
Ok, I will have it in trade slot when I go to bed and approve it when I get up.

Doomshine

Will leave in the box~

is that a 2 for 1?

Since you never responded I'm going to assume that's a no. I'd be willing to trade Shin for a Prometheus unless I offended you completely.

EDIT: also summoned a Heremod, will trade for Freyja, Prometheus or nine-tail.

Rixa

Heh. Watery day, decided to rent a sprit for level 48 Wyvern fight.
Here are the results, my McLir makes nice damage with 150% spell.
Stats:
2014-07-01-204523.jpg

Normal attack, before bonus dam shows:
2014-07-01-204543.jpg

When the spell hits:
2014-07-01-204605.jpg

Huichilobos

Neo Member
Hi Everybody Im new at the NeoGaf forum but i have been following this thread since the release of the game.

at the moment im trading these spirits
2xPachacamac
2xHuallallo Carhuincho
1xWhite Buffalo maiden
1 Ixmucane
1 Tangata Manu

Im looking for Sednas, Ixchels and Chalchiuhtlicues

also spatenfloot I have an unicorn, would you like to trade it for your Morrigan?

Hi Everybody Im new at the NeoGaf forum but i have been following this thread since the release of the game.

at the moment im trading these spirits
2xPachacamac
2xHuallallo Carhuincho
1xWhite Buffalo maiden
1 Ixmucane
1 Tangata Manu

Im looking for Sednas, Ixchels and Chalchiuhtlicues

also spatenfloot I have an unicorn, would you like to trade it for your Morrigan?
Ok, send me a friend request, same name.

Top Bottom