• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

JJP12

Just listing what I'm looking for and what I have for trade. PSN name and ingame id is darkside31337. Really looking for Jokers.

aSR
LF: Super Toro, Red Hood
FT: 2 Fudo-Myoo, Kuko, Yamata no Orochi

SR
LF: All Jokers except Wood, T-Rex, Athena, Guan Yu, Ashura
FT: God of Water, Joker of Wood

aR
LF: Konohanasakuya-Hime, Muramasa, Ame no Uzume, Takemikazuchi,
FT: Heracles, 2 Cronus, Ares, 2 Brigit, Leviathan (EU) 2 Macha, Nekomata, 3 Koro pok Guru, 3 Hua Po, 2 Gade

R
LF: Greys, Wakan Tanka, Barong, Ixchel, Wyvern, Toutatis, Orca, Kanaloa
FT: Gunslinger, 3 Ixmucane, Yum Kaax, Pachmac, Huallalo Carhuincho, Freyja, 2 Abzu, Tangata-Manu

Raid R/SR
LF: Horus, Ziz, Bahamut, Leviathan, Yinglong
FT: 4 Ladon, Wizard, 2 Wyvern, 2 Peluda, 3 Azi Dahaka, 2 Shin

Konohana for Cronus?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Sure but unfortunately I have no slots now till tomorrow morning because I'm finishing a deal with a guy from Asia x_x.

I'll put it up tomorrow morning (in 15 hours). I'll post in here when its up

baekshi

Banned
Just listing what I'm looking for and what I have for trade. PSN name and ingame id is darkside31337. Really looking for Jokers.

aSR

SR

aR
FT: Heracles, 2 Cronus, Ares, 2 Brigit, Leviathan (EU) 2 Macha, Nekomata, 3 Koro pok Guru, 3 Hua Po, 2 Gade

R
FT: Gunslinger, 3 Ixmucane, Yum Kaax, Pachmac, Huallalo Carhuincho, Freyja, 2 Abzu, Tangata-Manu

Raid R/SR

Have Kanaloa for your yum kaax

yella

I sent FR btw if you haven't noticed. I also noticed have one Red Wolf , it looks I traded one away before but if it is alright I can make you up with Muramasa or something else?
I accepted the request. Muramsa as a replacement is fine; the spirits are up now.

baekshi

Banned
I have a guy who trades me Barongs for Sets or Sednas. All 1:1 trades. But looks like he is nearing the end of needing them it looks like. Sucky part is the 15 hour trades.

I just need one more barong, wondering if you can do it since I have a set

for such great effort, ill give you a sedna if you want

TheAznOne

I just need one more barong, wondering if you can do it since I have a set

for such great effort, ill give you a sedna if you want

Well my guy doesn't need Sedna anymore but I can ask if he still needs Set. Just started a trade for his Barong with my Set like an hour ago. Tho he doesn't have another Barong up on his wall which he does put up when he has a free slot. I'm guessing he still have trades to be finished.

Rixa

Ok 12 Yinglongs were not enough. Seems that I needed 1 more of Yinglongs, whatever, this project is now done. Thanks to everyone for their help.
No luck with crits.
2014-07-05-093542.jpg
2014-07-05-093552.jpg

2014-07-05-093610.jpg
2014-07-05-093623.jpg

baekshi

Banned
Ok 12 Yinglongs were not enough. Seems that I needed 1 more of Yinglongs, whatever, this project is now done. Thanks to everyone for their help.
No luck with crits.

Damn, that's such a bummer. So last stretch x3 ended being about 8~ point per spirits for speed. I think the numbers probably also round themselves to nearest one

Rixa

Damn, that's such a bummer. So last stretch x3 ended being about 8~ point per spirits for speed. I think the numbers probably also round themselves to nearest one

Noticed same thing. Considering the amount of SR you need to Yinglong. Its stupid even to start purebreed one, those stats aint so great.

Edit: Going to have same situation with Igaluk, I use those few extra Igaluks I have but wont start to collect them anymore (my Igaluk is now at lvl 50 and I got 3 Igaluks).
At level 50 Igaluk has HP 1980, ATK 435, SPD 258.

Silver66

Neo Member
No luck with crits.

I told this a couple days ago, I spent 13 Yinglongs to pure it , 5+5+3 . :)

zadig

Neo Member

aSR

SR

aR

R

Raid R/SR

Would you do Ares for Ame no Uzume?

Rixa

I told this a couple days ago, I spent 13 Yinglongs to pure it , 5+5+3 . :)

I know and I do remember this. Mine was little challenge to see how much are stats growth. I merged mine individually (except those last 3) starting from level 57.

Point was I didnt have anything good to trade for the last Yinglong and Iam out of SP (over 225k SS), dont want to waste SS to summon & sell (UC).

Andvary

Updated list:

FT

SR
Magician
Black Tortoise
Artemis
Ladon x 2
Yinglong
Leviathan

aR
Inugami x2
Hua po
Shachi x 2
Tsuki no usagi x 2
Okikurumi x 2
Onmyoji x2
Muramasa
Nekomata x 2
Spidermother x 2

R
Abzu
Nanna
Huallallo Carhuincho
Toutatis x 2
Pachacamac
Chalchiuhtlicue
Freyja

LF

aR
Takemikazuchi

R
Gunslinger
Wakan Tanka
Pandora
Sorcerer
Ixchel
Kisshoten
Hotei
Barong

SR
Yellow Emperor
T-Rex
Kokopelli
Ashura
Isis
Ishtar
White Saxon Dragon
Hestia
Demeter
Guan Yu

PSN/DoS: ID Gekkoton

Doomshine

FT

SR
Ladon x2
Artemis

aR

Leviathan

R
Sedna x2
Azi Dahaka x2
Peluda x2
Shin x2
Shennong
Pandora

LF

SR
Yinglong
Wyvern
Leviathan
Nuada The Silver Arm
Hades
Manannan Mac Lir
Ukko
Black Tortoise
Arthur

aR

Cronus
Frigg
Morrigan

R

Nine-tailed Fox
Ziz
Freyja
Prometheus

swnny

OMG
I've played this game wrong the whole time! Just realized I can battle in already cleared zones, which will summon raid bosses for me to farm.
Up until a hour ago I cleared zone after zone in a struggle to summon a raid boss. Am I really that hardcore or just stupid? :D

At least the Dragon Summit is on for good 2 weeks and so I can farm most of it with ease now. :)

OMG
I've played this game wrong the whole time! Just realized I can battle in already cleared zones, which will summon raid bosses for me to farm.
Up until a hour ago I cleared zone after zone in a struggle to summon a raid boss. Am I really that hardcore or just stupid? :D

At least the Dragon Summit is on for good 2 weeks and so I can farm most of it with ease now. :)
Yep, although you will probably earn more summoning and spirit orbs from clearing zones and bosses.

Top Bottom