• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

RpgN

Ill accept soon. When you get that Lev, inform here how much was the worth of one SR Lev (easiest to post a pic) to another. Want to know how much exp it gives and what kind of stats :p.

Okay, will do! I got a picture of the level 55 as well.

Will this info apply to other SR too?

Rixa

Okay, will do! I got a picture of the level 55 as well.

Will this info apply to other SR too?

Not directly but it will give some guidance. Depends the cost of spirit & the amount of SPD & ATK.

SR Wyvern only needs ~5 SR wyverns after level 55 to purebreed.
SR Yinglong (I think) needs atleast 11 (10 might be enough or not).

^^ As Rojo earlier mentioned one SR adds ~3% bonus to stats, dunno how much there is different if spirit cost is 4.0 or 4.5 or 5.0.

IMBored

So I got a magician, a wizard and a sorcerer. What's next, warlock?
Can prince or queens break limits? I'm thinking of using a queen in a level 1 SR.

For trade: wizard, god of water, sachi adv, witch adv x2
Ixmucane x2, tlaloc x2, captain cook, clione x2, tangata x2, wyvern R x3, kwatee, toutatis, sedna, ah puch
Also shins, peludas and azi dahakas

Looking for meretseger, ashura evil, orca, umibozu, unicorn, Valkyrie, wakan, freya, grey, artemis, first mother, tez, phoenix, pariacaca, ishtar, robin hood, Leviathan

will trade multiple, also will consider other spirits with lower priority

Rojo

I will trade him for Leviathan
Wizard is on my trade screen.

Sure gonna take a while have to go back to my main account wish i had 2 memory cards.

If you want another Wizard, I'll take your other Leviathan SR. I'm ready to trade too.

Alright just put it up on your wall i will get to it soon

Rojo, I have 3 glacies in my mailbox if you have some Urds to trade later.

i have no urd can i offer something else I got some Adv R's and R's to blow through.

600px-NMXIDz9.jpg

Just ended up in my mailbox he looks pretty badass.

RpgN

@Rixa @TUSR

I got tha pics. Do your hocus pocus calculation thing and share your results based on the % theory.

Based on these current stats, you need 8 Leviathans to pure breed one without any critical experience and when it's one at a time.

Alright just put it up on your wall i will get to it soon

Wizard is waiting for you! Let me know when you send a trade request so we don't have to wait too long :)

Rixa

Just ended up in my mailbox he looks pretty badass.
That is the another SR which was added to EU normal summon pool. Another added one is Danu.
Both pictures are really nice.

@Rixa @TUSR

I got tha pics. Do your hocus pocus calculation thing and share your results based on the % theory.
TUSR is The Great Wizard of the North :p.
Iam the one that is interest for the pics :).

Edit: Seems to be ~3% stat boost per SR spent.
Level 62: 464(SPD) * 0,03 = 13,92 -> 464 + 13,92 = 477,92 SPD, rounded down 477 SPD.

RpgN

TUSR is The Great Wizard of the North :p.
Iam the one that is interest for the pics :).

Edit: Seems to be ~3% stat boost per SR spent.
Level 62: 464(SPD) * 0,03 = 13,92 -> 464 + 13,92 = 477,92 SPD, rounded down 477 SPD.

That's so cruel, the numbers being rounded like this when it's very close to 14. Numbers should be rounded around 50 at the very least.

Thats weird someone offered RpgN something as well i couldn't offer mine. and done offer sent.

Someone offered already i can't trade.

It's all sorted now. Sorry for waiting a bit!

zadig

Neo Member
That is the another SR which was added to EU normal summon pool. Another added one is Danu.

Both pictures are really nice.

Danu looks really nice. I'm going to do lots of Destiny Summons with Europe server people. :p

I finally summoned the Azure Dragon I've been wanting, so yesterday's Vermilion Bird can be used for limit breaking. :D Still waiting for Yellow Emperor to grace me with his presence.

Rixa

Danu looks really nice. I'm going to do lots of Destiny Summons with Europe server people. :p

I finally summoned the Azure Dragon I've been wanting, so yesterday's Vermilion Bird can be used for limit breaking. :D Still waiting for Yellow Emperor to grace me with his presence.

Thats the reason why I summon with Asia ppl. Trying to get Azure Dragons (mine is now at 45 level). I may use 2 water jokers to it.

zadig

Neo Member
Thats the reason why I summon with Asia ppl. Trying to get Azure Dragons (mine is now at 45 level). I may use 2 water jokers to it.

I'll think of you if I ever have any spare Azure Dragons. :p What should one normally use Jokers on though? I haven't used any of mine yet as I'm not sure which spirits are "worthy".

All that grinding on Blessing days paid off at last. I finally managed to limit break Zhuge Liang, and just summoned a White Tiger that'll be used for limit breaking too. :D

TUSR

Banned
@Rixa @TUSR

Attack
467 is new stat
(467-13) = 454 before merge
454*0.03 = 13.62
Rounded down is 13

Defense
433 is new stat
433-12 = 421 before merge
421*0.03 = 12.63
Rounded down is 12

Math checks out

baekshi

Banned
I'll think of you if I ever have any spare Azure Dragons. :p What should one normally use Jokers on though? I haven't used any of mine yet as I'm not sure which spirits are "worthy".

All that grinding on Blessing days paid off at last. I finally managed to limit break Zhuge Liang, and just summoned a White Tiger that'll be used for limit breaking too. :D
Advance SR

Rixa

Ah, okay. Looks like the Jokers will be staying in my mailbox for a while then.

Hunt only SR is good choice too. _If_ it has good stats/skills (or pic).

Edit: Earlier I wrote about SR Danu. One Asian player was offering _really_ good SR spirit, I decided I try to make a trade, offered Danu.
I was kinda shocked when I went to mailbox.

-> One player from friendlist has Destiny Summoned another Dany for me. I got 2 Danus now in mailbox + that which I was offering to Asian player.
-> Went to tradeslots, I was shocked again

This is coming:
Now I know where I use my Dark Jokers...

zadig

Neo Member
I make offers to people all the time. If they refuse, then I get a spirit stored in my mailbox where it won't take up space I need.

I don't mind if they refuse, since without communication it's a random guess what they might be looking for and having the spirit returned to my mailbox is useful in its way. :p But its somewhat inconvenient when the trade request(s) end up in limbo for days (since the offered spirit is still taking up space), I think because one doesn't get any notification that someone has made an offer?

I don't mind if they refuse, since without communication it's a random guess what they might be looking for and having the spirit returned to my mailbox is useful in its way. :p But its somewhat inconvenient when the trade request(s) end up in limbo for days (since the offered spirit is still taking up space), I think because one doesn't get any notification that someone has made an offer?
I offer to people that I see are actively playing. If they haven't shown up on friend assists, I pick someone else.

Also, I put an SR wyvern up for trade if someone is looking for one.

yella

Adv R
Hi no Kagutsuchi x 2
Ame no Uzume x 2
Koro-pok-guru
Hua Po
Huehuecoyotl
Frigg
Hellhound
Konohanasakuya-hime x 2
Benzaiten

SR
Itzamna
Tezcapolita
White Saxon Dragon (not sure if I really want to trade this yet; make offers anyway)
Ladon x 3

R
Adaptive Camouflage
Ah Puch x 2
Ixmucane x 2
Yum Kaxx x 3
Sorcerer x 2
Gunslinger
Kwatee
Pachacamac x 2
Mokosh
Hua Po
Greys x 2
Wakan Tanka
Huallallo Carhuincho

Looking for:

Barong (willing to do multi-trades of any combination of the above)
Wizard
Muramasa
Frog Prince
Red Hood Wolf

Let me know if anything interests you, either by PM or reply in this thread.

Silver66

Neo Member
White Saxon Dragon (not sure if I really want to trade this yet; make offers anyway)
Looking for:

Barong (willing to do multi-trades of any combination of the above)

Barong for White Saxon Dragon.

baekshi

Banned
Adv R
Ame no Uzume x 2

Konohanasakuya-hime x 2

SR
Itzamna
Tezcapolita
Ladon x 3

R
Adaptive Camouflage

Muramasa
Frog Prince
Red Hood Wolf

I have Red Hood Wolf (2) for Ame no Uzume ?

Muramasa x2 for x2 Konohanasakuya-hime ?

Also looking for Adaptive Camouflage, do you have need any other R than Barong?

Doomshine

FT

SR
Ladon x2
Cuhullin
Artemis

R
Sedna x2
Azi Dahaka x2
Peluda x2
Shin
Shennong
Veles

LF

SR
Yinglong
Wyvern
Leviathan
Nuada The Silver Arm
Hades
Manannan Mac Lir
Ukko
Black Tortoise

R
Nine-tailed Fox
Ziz
Freyja
Prometheus

EDIT: forgot some SRs.

baekshi

Banned
Since you never responded I'm going to assume that's a no. I'd be willing to trade Shin for a Prometheus unless I offended you completely.

EDIT: also summoned a Heremod, will trade for Freyja, Prometheus or nine-tail.

:/ I only saw this post now after going back to find my list, sorry but I believe didn't you ask for 2 spirits for 1 shin?

Got a list of spirits you're trading?
here you go
aR
Newscaster Kuro (DDI)
Newscaster Toro (DDI)
Nekomata x2
Muramasa x2
Hua Po x2
Onmyoji
Okikurumi x3
Valkyrie (SSD)
Dullahan (SSD)
Behemoth (SSD)
Leviathan (SSD) x2
Red Hood Wolf (SSD)

SR
Tezcatlipoca
First Mother x3
Itzamna
T.Rex
White Tiger
Senju-Kannon

R
Abzu
Fukurokuju x2
Kanaloa
Feyja x2
Set x2
Grey x3
Tialoc
Tangata-Manu
Huallallo Carhuancho
Prometheus x2
White Buffalo Maiden
Peluda (Raid)
Ashura the Evil (Raid)
Ziz (Raid)
Chernobog (raid)

LF:
SR
Azure Dragon
Phoenix

R
Barong
Wizard
lxchel
Nezha
Umibozu
Genie of the Lamp
Konohanasakuya-hime (aR)
Ame no Usume (aR)
other offers are welcome

Doomshine

:/ I only saw this post now after going back to find my list, sorry but I believe didn't you ask for 2 spirits for 1 shin?

I did, because I only had one and since it was raid only, but in retrospect I was probably asking too much. So you are no longer interested in Shin? If you are I'd love to trade it for that Ziz.

TheAznOne

here you go
aR
Newscaster Kuro (DDI)
Hua Po x2

R
Grey

Trade it for a Grey?

Also I'm interested in the Hua Po and Kuro. Anything from my list of advances suitable?

Shachi (AS ADV R-Water)
2x Ladon (EU ADV R-Wood)
2x Balor(EU ADV R-Earth)
Macha (EU ADV R-Metal)
2x Heracles (EU ADV R-Wood)
Bellerphon (EU ADV R-Water)
Cronus (EU ADV R-Earth)
Yunica(GR UC)
Alias(GR UC)
Katrina(KNACK UC)
Three Little Pigs(SSD UC)
Cinderella(SSD UC)

baekshi

Banned
I did, because I only had one and since it was raid only, but in retrospect I was probably asking too much. So you are no longer interested in Shin? If you are I'd love to trade it for that Ziz.

not for a ziz

Trade it for a Grey?

Also I'm interested in the Hua Po and Kuro. Anything from my list of advances suitable?

Shachi (AS ADV R-Water)
2x Ladon (EU ADV R-Wood)
2x Balor(EU ADV R-Earth)
Macha (EU ADV R-Metal)
2x Heracles (EU ADV R-Wood)
Bellerphon (EU ADV R-Water)
Cronus (EU ADV R-Earth)
Yunica(GR UC)
Alias(GR UC)
Katrina(KNACK UC)
Three Little Pigs(SSD UC)
Cinderella(SSD UC)