• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

zadig

Neo Member
Yes, that will be fine. Need to remove some inactive people from my list, though. What's your PSN I'd? I'll send you a friend request when I'm finished pruning.

My id is zadigetcandide. I think my friend list is full too though, will have to make some space too. Also, I won't be free to trade for quite a number of hours. :(

Edit: Is anyone else getting intermittent connection errors? I don't think there's a problem with my internet...

yella

My id is zadigetcandide. I think my friend list is full too though, will have to make some space too. Also, I won't be free to trade for quite a number of hours. :(

Edit: Is anyone else getting intermittent connection errors? I don't think there's a problem with my internet...
My PSN is oldyella. I guess we'll see who finishes pruning first lol.

And glad to see it's not just me with the connection errors; was beginning to worry a bit.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Quick question: Today's Raid Boss is a fire type, and my element for the day is wood. Will I get better results if I use water against the fire spirit, or if I use today's element?

Let's say both my wood and water teams are evenly matched.

I'd say water just because you're taking less damage in return.

Quick question: Today's Raid Boss is a fire type, and my element for the day is wood. Will I get better results if I use water against the fire spirit, or if I use today's element?

Use mostly water since they will take less damage. Use a wood spirit to fill out the team if the boss helper spirits are earth.

ithebigc

Neo Member
Been too busy the past 4th of July weekend to play much or come on here, but here's my updated trade list, again only with spirits I can actually access.

Trading List Updated 7/8/14

Looking For:
aSR - Amaterasu (Light)
aSR - Gravity Panther (Dark)
aSR - Izanagi (Earth)
aSR - Izanami (Dark)
aSR - Lady of the Depths (Light)
aSR - Shoryu (Wood)
aSR - Yamata no Orochi (Water)
SR - Azure Dragon (Water)
SR - Black Tortoise (Wood)
SR - Phoenix (Fire)
SR - Vermillion Bird (Fire)
SR - White Tiger (Metal)
SR - Yellow Emperor (Earth)
aR - Ame no Uzume* (Water)
aR - Hua Po (Wood)
aR - Konohanasakuya-hime* (Wood)
aR - Koro-pok-guru (Earth)
aR - Takemikezuchi* (Light)
R - Genie of the Lamp (Light)
R - Jurojin (Earth)
R - Nezha (Light)
R - Nine-tailed Fox (Fire)
R - Yamatotakeru
UC - Bodhidharma (Earth)
UC - Shisa (Metal)
UC - Yuki-onna (Water)

For Trade:
aSR - Fudo-Myoo (Fire) x2
SR - Bahamut (Light)
SR - Ladon (Wood)
SR - Wizard (Wood)
SR - Wyvern (Fire)
SR - Yinglong (Light) x2
SR - First Mother (Wood)
SR - Itzamna (Light)
SR - Magician (Metal)
aR - Hi no Kagutsuchi* (Fire) x4
aR - Inugami (Dark)
aR - Karyobinga (Light) x3
aR - Nekomata (Metal) x2
aR - Okikurumi (Fire) x6
aR - Onmyoji (Earth) x3
aR - Shachi (Water)
aR - Tsuki no Usagi (Dark) x5
R - Azi Dahaka (Metal) x3
R - Peluda (Dark) x2
R - Shin (Earth) x2
R - Adaptive Camouflage (Metal) x4
R - Ah Puch (Dark) x3
R - Barong* (Earth) x2
R - Chalchiuhtlicue (Water)
R - Freyja (Wood)
R - Fukurokuju (Wood)
R - Ixmucane (Wood)
R - Karura (Fire) x2
R - Orca (Dark)
R - Pachacamac (Earth)
R - Prometheus (Metal) x2
R - Sedna (Water)
R - Toutatis (Metal)
R - White Buffalo Maiden (Fire)
R - Wyvern (Fire)
R - Xpiacoc (Wood)
R - Yum Kaax (Wood) x3

Notes:
- Izanami is top priority.
- Hi no Kagutsuchi and Karyobinga are only tradeable for either Ame no Uzume, Konohanasakuya-hime or Takemikezuchi.
- Barong is only tradeable for Genie of the Lamp
- The UCs I'm looking for, I'll trade any American UC for them including Basilisk. Otherwise, I can trade one R for 3 of them.
- Please make me offers. If you have an SR I want I'll trade multiple R's, Jokers or SRs for them.

So i traded my izanami for a vampire i think it was worth it. i also did a trade for zeus i offered 2 T-rex a joker of dark and a takemikazuch i kinda want that spirit back. Just destiny summoned a danu and maxed my robin hood not a bad 2 days. So how much is zeus worth anyways?

Zeus is a good spirit. I consider him a 3rd tier aSR in terms of value.

Btw, let me know when you want to trade Leviathan for Wizard.

Water. Think defense.

JJP12

Wood might do more damage but Water will do a lot of damage while also resisting Wyvern's attacks

Edit: What he said lol ^

Ok im ready for the trade. So how many tier's are there in your list by the way.

5 :)

Tier 1 is Izanami, Amaterasu and Siegfried.
Tier 2 is Vampire, Odin, Robin Hood and Thor.
Tier 3 is Zeus, Pariacaca, Kuko, Izanagi, Coyote, Kinichi, Poseidon.
Tier 4 is Yamata, Shoryu, Viracocha, Raven.
Tiet 5 is Fudo, Itzan.

Wizard is on my wall.

Rojo

5 :)

Tier 1 is Izanami, Amaterasu and Siegfried.
Tier 2 is Vampire, Odin, Robin Hood and Thor.
Tier 3 is Zeus, Pariacaca, Kuko, Izanagi, Coyote, Kinichi, Poseidon.
Tier 4 is Yamata, Shoryu, Viracocha, Raven.
Tiet 5 is Fudo, Itzan.

Wizard is on my wall.
hm i see no loptor Kappa

hm interesting out of the 3 holy waifu trinity the best combat wise is valued the least being izanagi. Trade sent by the way

Been too busy the past 4th of July weekend to play much or come on here, but here's my updated trade list, again only with spirits I can actually access.

So can we trade for the joker of water i have

FT:
Sr
Itzamnax2
Hades

Adv Sr
Zeus

Adv R
Yellow Body
White Body
Emperor of Fire
Coyolxauhqui
Hellhound
Koro-pok-guru
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Okikurumix2
Onmyojix2
Shachix3
Tsuki no isagi
Karyobingax2
Valkyrie SSD
Chronus

R
Greysx5
Sorcerer
yum kaax
abzu

Event Spirits
Meretseger
Ziz
Shinx4
Azi Dahakax4
Ladonx4
Yinlongx3
Wyvernx3
pedulax2

LF:
Glacies
jokers
Wizard
Takemikezuchi

yella

I have x2 Set for x2 YK so we should do that?

Yeah, that works for me. Tell you what, I'll give you the other YK for any random R you have. It has to be after we trade the other 2 though, cause I only have 2 trade slots open right now. I'll put the 2 YK up on my wall.

ithebigc

Neo Member
Updated my trading list in my post above with some R's I summoned today, including White Buffalo Maiden, Yum Kaax and Orca. I didn't want to post it again on the same page, so I just edited my old post.

So can we trade for the joker of water i have
Sorry, I just traded it away for an Isis.

yella

I saw you sent me a friend request... are you ready for our trade?

zadig

Neo Member
I saw you sent me a friend request... are you ready for our trade?

I still have a few to get through first but should be ready this time tomorrow. Is that alright with you? (I thought I'd add you first before I forget, but if you need the space you can delete me and I can re-add you later.)

yella

I still have a few to get through first but should be ready this time tomorrow. Is that alright with you? (I thought I'd add you first before I forget, but if you need the space you can delete me and I can re-add you later.)
Sure, no worries. Let me know when you are ready.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
LF
Konohanasakuya-hime
Muramasa
Takemikazuhi

FT
3 Hua Po
3 Koro Pok Guru
2 Macha
1 Leviathan (EU R)
2 Brigit
1 Cronus
1 Heracles
1 Sylphid
1 Nekomata

B.O.O.M

Been a while everyone..took a break from the game and finished Sly Cooper..fun game.

Ame No Uzume for Hi No Kagutsuchi?

Is merging the only way to make spirits better?

Here ya go

http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Merging

You should be able to find the all the details regarding merging there :)

baekshi

Banned
Yeah, that works for me. Tell you what, I'll give you the other YK for any random R you have. It has to be after we trade the other 2 though, cause I only have 2 trade slots open right now. I'll put the 2 YK up on my wall.

Nice, ty. assuming you have trades going atm, I'll put 2 on my wall right now and will do 3rd when spot opens,

Ame No Uzume for Hi No Kagutsuchi?

I would do this also.

Andvary

FT

SR
Magician
Artemis
Ladon x 2
Yinglong
Ukko
Bahamut

aR
Inugami x2
Hua po
Shachi x 2
Tsuki no usagi x 2
Okikurumi x 2
Onmyoji x2
Nekomata x 2
Spidermother x 2
Ame no Uzume

R
Huallallo Carhuincho
Toutatis
Pachacamac
Chalchiuhtlicue
Kwatee
Clione

LF

aR
Takemikazuchi

R
Gunslinger
Wakan Tanka
Pandora
Sorcerer
Ixchel
Kisshoten
Hotei
Barong

SR
Yellow Emperor
T-Rex
Kokopelli
Ashura
Ishtar
White Saxon Dragon
Guan Yu

PSN/DoS: ID Gekkoton

RoeBear

Free Spirits:
Clione
White Buffalo Maiden
Yum Kaax
^already in my trade slots.

Adaptive Camouflage
Gandharva the Music God
Freyja
Prometheus
Chalchuihtlicue
Sedna
Freyja

Please only one per person. The first three are just first come first serve the rest can be reserved.

Doomshine

Free Spirits:
Clione
White Buffalo Maiden
Yum Kaax

Adaptive Camouflage
Gandharva the Music God
Freyja
Prometheus
Chalchuihtlicue
Sedna
Freyja

Please only one per person. The first three are just first come first serve the rest can be reserved.

May I reserve Prometheus?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Free Spirits:
Clione
White Buffalo Maiden
Yum Kaax

Adaptive Camouflage
Gandharva the Music God
Freyja
Prometheus
Chalchuihtlicue
Sedna
Freyja

EDIT: Actually. Can I reserve Gandharva Music Goddess?
Better for me to fill out my Encyclopedia.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Gandharva is a boss that gets unlocked eventually. Plus no one ever wants him.

Ah yeah, may as well power up WBM.
Looks like someone just got her though.

Edit: ha
She went away from the time i went to check your list, and go back to unlock a spirit for trade.

Free Spirits:
Clione
White Buffalo Maiden
Yum Kaax

Adaptive Camouflage
Gandharva the Music God
Freyja
Prometheus
Chalchuihtlicue
Sedna
Freyja

Thanks Roe

RpgN

Free Spirits:
Clione
White Buffalo Maiden
Yum Kaax

Adaptive Camouflage
Gandharva the Music God
Freyja
Prometheus
Chalchuihtlicue
Sedna
Freyja

Roebear, thank you. Can I reserve one of the Freyjas?

B.O.O.M

Yes please :) What's your PSN ID? Mine is the same as my username. I can put up the Hi no Kagutsuchi now if you have a free slot

PSN ID is rathne

add me up, and I have the summon already up for trade

Free Spirits:
Clione
White Buffalo Maiden
Yum Kaax

Adaptive Camouflage
Gandharva the Music God
Freyja
Prometheus
Chalchuihtlicue
Sedna
Freyja

Can I get Freyja pls?

RoeBear

PSN ID is rathne

add me up, and I have the summon already up for trade

Can I get Freyja pls?

Ok I'll add you once these trades are done.

Here's what is left, if anyone else wants to reserve them.

Yum Kaax
Adaptive Camouflage
Chalchuihtlicue
Sedna

I might do this again sometime next week.

putermcgee

Between Leviathan's ridiculous defense, and Bahamut's seemingly 90% counterattack rate, these battles are getting really boring.

I think I only really want to level up Leviathan and Wyvern, so I'm probably going to take it easy for the rest of this event. I did want to get the other element Queens, though, for my Spirit Encyclopedia.

Rojo

So what would you guys say are the best adv/normal spirits in terms of actually being useful not for looks. Such as what matters more element changers,atk boost, elemental atk boost 2X dmg 1 enemy/all, defense boost, debuff, Speed increase, how much HP, atk, spd is good enough.

Im thinking we could have a tier list of sorts to help out those who want to get all the area's in the game and have main spirits to build/trade for future use.

Also would like to know how some of you guys play my stratagy has been to have my maxed Phoenix give everyone in my party a 30% atk boost and just rush the mobs until the boss appears, then go to the next area until i have none left. Then i would wait till my party's full and atk the boss's 1 at a time until i can't no more. Seems to work fine for the first a while but during the raid i noticed my 3 water team of a lvl 43,25,55 spirits take out lvl 50 wyrven when my main mob team couldn't. I know about the element boost being 50% and the defense of having conflicting elements, but i didn't think they would last so long.

This got me thinking that maybe i've been playing the game wrong and i should focus on a strong 3 man team of the daily elements boost then a weaker 5 man team with just my phoenix as lead.

kassatsu

Banned

Looking For:
aR - Ame no Uzume* (Water)

For Trade:
aR - Karyobinga (Light)

PSN id is the same as my gaf name, that is if you want another Ame no Uzume

Top Bottom