• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

I'm ready in 1h

Ye np staying on this account for awhile. Did everything i needed on my EU account.

Updated

FT

SR
8x Bahamut
4x Ladon

Joker
Dark

AR
God of Fish
2x Hua Po
1x Spy Yunica(Only Muramasa or SR)
Shachi
2x Nekomata
Balor
Onmyoji
Balor(Asian account)
White Body(Asian account)
Coyolxauhqui(Asian account)
Black Body(Asian Account)
Emperor of Fire(Asian Account)
2x Spider Mother(Asian account)
Cerberus(Asian Account)
Onmyoji(Asian account)

R
Toutatis
2x Huallallo Carhuincho
2x Chalchiuhtilcue
Peluda
Gunslinger
2x Anubis
Shin
Azi Dahaka
Barong
Orca
Ogma
2xKarura(Asian account)
Yum Kaax(Asian account)
Jurojin(Asian account)
Wakan Tanka(Asian account)

LF

SR
T-Rex
Yellow Emperor
Hades
Azure Dragon

Jokers
Light
Metal

AR
Inugami
Muramasa

R
Prometheus
Lugh
Freyja
Hermes
Hotei
Wyvern
Ixchel

What are you looking for for your Chernobog?

Edit: Putting up a trade list, cause I see a bunch of spirits you have that I want/need:

From your list above, I'd love to trade for:
Muramasa x 3
Chernobog
Fukurokujo
Valkyrie
Vampire Hunter x 3

I'd be interested in the First Mother and Sun Wukong from your list, probably can't do Valkyrie as someone else asked for her first but the others are all fair game. Would any 6 Rs of your choice from the list be a fair trade for those 2 SRs for you?

Doomshine

I'd be interested in the First Mother and Sun Wukong from your list, probably can't do Valkyrie as someone else asked for her first but the others are all fair game. Would any 6 Rs of your choice from the list be a fair trade for those 2 SRs for you?

What about for Ziz, will any of these do?

SR

Wizard

aR

Shachi x2

R

Peluda
Sedna x2
Wakan Tanka x2
Chalchiuhtlicue x2
Huallallo Carhuinco
Ah Puch

What about for Ziz, will any of these do?

SR

Wizard

aR

Shachi x2

R

Peluda
Sedna x2
Wakan Tanka x2
Chalchiuhtlicue x2
Huallallo Carhuinco
Ah Puch
Afraid I'm not interested in any of the Rs since I'm basically trying get rid of all of mine for a few tradeable SRs. I'd be interested in the Wizard, but obviously Ziz for an SR isn't a fair deal, so would there be anything else on my list you'd be interested in that I could offer towards the Wizard?

Doomshine

Afraid I'm not interested in any of the Rs since I'm basically trying get rid of all of mine for a few tradeable SRs. I'd be interested in the Wizard, but obviously Ziz for an SR isn't a fair deal, so would there be anything else on my list you'd be interested in that I could offer towards the Wizard?

These are the Rs I would be interested in from your list, not sure which have been taken already:

R - Set
R - Vampire Hunter (x3)
R - Valkyrie
R - Freyja

These are the Rs I would be interested in from your list, not sure which have been taken already:

R - Set
R - Vampire Hunter (x3)
R - Valkyrie
R - Freyja
Nothing has been taken so far, I've only had interest expressed in stuff so far. Will do the trades on a first come, first served basis unless someone happens to offer one of the 4 SR spirits that I want myself.

Azure what would you take for the 3 Muramasa's?
Just looking for SRs that have decent trade value so make an offer, the only SRs I want for myself and am willing to offer even more for are Athena, Vermilion Bird, Azure Dragon and Himiko.

Nothing has been taken so far, I've only had interest expressed in stuff so far. Will do the trades on a first come, first served basis unless someone happens to offer one of the 4 SR spirits that I want myself.

Just looking for SRs that have decent trade value so make an offer, the only SRs I want for myself and am willing to offer even more for are Athena, Vermilion Bird, Azure Dragon and Himiko.

I can give you 2 Wizards and a Spy Yunica, for the 3 Mura's.

Ok, so what is the trade then, Wizard and how many Rs?
I'd be willing to do Ziz and any other spirit you want for a Wizard. It seems I don't actually have Freyja any more though, so I think that might have been one I fused away earlier for inventory space (will amend that now)

I can give you 2 Wizards and a Spy Yunica, for the 3 Mura's.
Sounds good to me. Not sure how you want to handle the trade though since Muramasa is ADV and Wizard is regular.

Doomshine

I'd be willing to do Ziz and any other spirit you want for a Wizard. It seems I don't actually have Freyja any more though, so I think that might have been one I fused away earlier for inventory space (will amend that now)

Damn it, that was the one I was going to pick, lol. I'll take Set then

EDIT: Add me: Doomshine, I have Wizard and C spirit up on my wall..

Sounds good to me. Not sure how you want to handle the trade though since Muramasa is ADV and Wizard is regular.

ill give you 2 garbage A-UC's and then Spy Yunica. We will do Wizard for normal C/UC first cause only the first Wizard is on my Asian account, the rest is on my EU account. So trades will look likes this

2x Mura's for 2x A UC's(EU)
1x Wizards for 1x Normal C/UC(Asian)
1x Wizard for 1x normal C/UC(EU)
1x Mura for 1x Spy Yunica(EU)

Just add my asian acc first PSN:MajieJP

Okay?

Damn it, that was the one I was going to pick, lol. I'll take Set then.

ill give you 2 garbage A-UC's and then Spy Yunica. We will do Wizard for normal C/UC first cause only the first Wizard is on my Asian account, the rest is on my EU account. So trades will look likes this

2x Mura's for 2x A UC's(EU)
1x Wizards for 1x Normal C/UC(Asian)
1x Wizard for 1x normal C/UC(EU)
1x Mura for 1x Spy Yunica(EU)

Just add my asian acc first PSN:MajieJP

Okay?

Ok, so these trades are going to be fairly interesting to try and clear. I have literally no inventory spots left (hence this clearance) and no orbs to pay for more. I also don't have any junk regular spirits in said inventory, plus Set, Ziz and 1 Muramasa are currently in the mailbox.

If someone can help me quickly push some ADVs into my mailbox by rejecting them from trades requests then I can set up the trade with Doomshine and do the Asian account part of the trade with BlackBuzzard. Otherwise I'm fairly stuck.

Either way my PSN ID is Azure-Firebird.

yella

I'll take Muramasa x 3, Chernobog, Fukorokujo & 1 Vamp Hunter if that's ok. Are we friends? My PSN ID is oldyella. Send me a friend request; I'll put up First Mother and 2 advance spirits on my wall so we can start the trade.

EDIT: Crap, looks like the Muramasas are taken already. Would First Mother be ok for Chernobog, Fuko and Vamp Hunter? I'll send you a friend request.

Alright, I'm not going to question why but suddenly I have 2 more inventory slots. Can't actually summon because it says I'm full at 61/63 spirits but I've managed to withdraw the Set and Ziz into those slots to get these trades rolling. I've also sent a FR to MajieJP.

EDIT: Crap, looks like the Muramasas are taken already. Would First Mother be ok for Chernobog, Fuko and Vamp Hunter? I'll send you a friend request.
That'd be fine with me, I'll have 2 slots available in 2 hours time so we can start of the trades then.

sparky

Neo Member
FT
AR
Unicorn
Bellerophon
Inugami
Okikurui
Karyobinga
Spider Mother

LF
AR
Cronus
Ares
Heracles
Forseti
Spy Costumme Kat
Leviathan
Frigg
Jormungand
Brigit
Hellhound
Macha
Konohanasakuya-hime
Wood Knack
Hi no Kagutsuchi

Open to offers of others

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Was after a stronger spirit for Unicorn but if I haven't got a better offer by this time tomorrow, i'll do it,

Let me dig into my bag, I should have a few more of those Adv R.
I'll give you a choice to pick from. :)

EDIT:

Heracles
Forseti
Leviathan
Frigg
Jormungand
Brigit
Hellhound
Hi no Kagutsuchi

Ok, I have most of what you're looking for.
Any of the above is fine.

TheAznOne

Willing to multi-trade. Mostly looking for spirits from my wantlist. Offers are welcome. Contact me here, pm, or PSN.

PSN:TheAznOne420 || DoS: TheAznOne

HAVE:

ADV:
Poseidon (EU ADV SR-Water)
Shachi (AS ADV R-Water)
Ame No Uzume (AS ADV R-Water)
2x Onmyoji (AS ADV R-Earth)
2x Balor(EU ADV R-Earth)
Macha (EU ADV R-Metal)
Bellerphon (EU ADV R-Water)
Yunica(GR UC)
Katrina(KNACK UC)
Three Little Pigs(SSD UC)
Cinderella(SSD UC)

RARES:
Chalchiuhtlicue
Tangata-Manu
2x Kanaloa
Gunslinger
2x Yum Kaax
Karura
2x Set
Prometheus
2x Hermes

EVENT RAID BOSSES:

3x Peluda
2x Shin
Wyvern SR
==============

WANT:
Wizard
Bahamut
Barong
Fukurokuju
Morrigan
Pandora
Koro-pok-guru
Kisshoten
Hotei
Perun
Wyvern R

sparky

Neo Member
Let me dig into my bag, I should have a few more of those Adv R.
I'll give you a choice to pick from. :)

EDIT:

Heracles
Forseti
Leviathan
Frigg
Jormungand
Brigit
Hellhound
Hi no Kagutsuchi

Ok, I have most of what you're looking for.
Any of the above is fine.

You got all the spirits :eek:) Could I have Hi no Kagutsuchi please.

ID is takuly add me and I've got it up

Andvary

FT:
SR
Artemis
Ladon x 2
Yinglong
Bahamut
Wyvern

aR
Hua po
Shachi x 2
Tsuki no usagi
Okikurumi x 2
Onmyoji x2
Nekomata x 2
Spidermother

R
Vampire Hunter
Veles
Ah-Puch
Tlaloc
Yum Kaax x 3
Sorcerer
Clione
Pachacamac
Bunyip
Greys
Genie of the Lamp (for Barong)

Event ( 1:2 Rares I want)
Shin
Horus
Anubis x 2

LF:
aR
Takemikazuchi
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Konohanasakuya-hime
Frigg
Mictlantecuhtli

R
Kisshoten
Hotei
Barong

SR
Yellow Emperor
T-Rex
Azure Dragon
Joker of Water
Joker of Metal

Preferably send PSN msg for faster communication PSN/DoS: ID Gekkoton

Trade list:

Jokers
Joker of Fire
Joker of Wood

aSR
Zeus (Best offer I can get for multiple SRs. I don't want more advanced SRs)

SR
Itzamna
Tezcatlipoca
Igaluk
Ladon (Event) x3
Leviathan (Event)
Wyvern (Event)

aR
Hua Po
Ares (For Takemikazuchi or Spy Kat only)
Spy Costume Yunica (For Takemikazuchi or Spy Kat only)

R
Zhuge Liang (For Barong or SR only)
Kisshoten
Greys
Sedna
Sorcerer
Wyvern R
Gunslinger x4
Yum Kaax
Cernunnos
Toutatis x2
Tangata-Manu
Set
Tlaloc
Wakan Tanka x2
White Buffalo Maiden x5
Anubis x2
Peluda x3
Azi Dahaka

Looking for:
SR: First Mother, Aphrodite, Phoenix, Apollo, Ashura, Guan Yu, Himiko, Yellow Emperor, Mannanan Mac Lir, Arthur, Senju-Kannon, Tyr, Athena.
aR: Konohanasakuya-Hime, Spy Kat (need just 1 more!!!!!!!), Takemikazuchi, Morrigan.
R: Freyja, Barong, Ixchel, Nezha, Ah Puch.

Top Bottom