• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Currently for trade:
Sachi, Huehuecoyotl, Coyolxauhqui, hua po ADV
Peluda x3, Yinglong x3, Shin x4, Ladon x2 RAID
Ixmucane x2, Tangata x2, Toutatis, Sedna, Clione x2, Tlaloc x2, Captain Cook, adaptive camo, Huallallo, Chal gal, Nezha, greys

Looking for:
Ashura evil, Meretseger, Valkyrie, Heremod, Freya, Ixchel, Umibozu, pandora, Benzaiten, Frigg, unicorn, koro pok guru, barong, Artemis, yellow emp, vermilion bird, magician, first mother, mazu, urd, and jokers.

I will also consider other offers.

ithebigc

Neo Member
Currently for trade:
Sachi, Huehuecoyotl, Coyolxauhqui, hua po ADV
Peluda x3, Yinglong x3, Shin x4, Ladon x2 RAID
Ixmucane x2, Tangata x2, Toutatis, Sedna, Clione x2, Tlaloc x2, Captain Cook, adaptive camo, Huallallo, Chal gal, Nezha, greys

Looking for:
Ashura evil, Meretseger, Valkyrie, Heremod, Freya, Ixchel, Umibozu, pandora, Benzaiten, Frigg, unicorn, koro pok guru, barong, Artemis, yellow emp, vermilion bird, magician, first mother, mazu, urd, and jokers.

I will also consider other offers.
Freyja for Nezha?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
For trade:
  • Standard Rs - Ah Puch x2, Benzaiten x2, Cernunnos x1, Chalchiuhtlicue x4, Daikokuten x1, Ebisu x1, Gandharva the Music God x1, Greys x1, Gunslinger x1, Hermes x1, Ixmucane x2, Jurojin x1, Karura x1, Kisshoten x1, Kwatee x1, Mokosh x1, Nanna x1, Nio Agyo x3, Ogma x2, Orca x1, Sedna x3, Sorcerer x1, Tangata-Manu x3, Tlaloc x6, Vampire Hunter x2, Veles x1, Yum Kaax x3
  • Hunt/Battle Rs - Kendappa x1, Xpiacoc x1
  • Event Rs - Ashura the Evil x1, Horus x2, Miroku x1, and all the dragons

Looking for:
  • Standard R - Barong, Captain Cook, Clione, Genie, Ghost Ship, Hotei, Ixchel, Nezha, Pandora, Toutatis, White Buffalo Maiden, Wyvern, Umibozu
  • Hunt/Battle Rs - Any I don't have, which is most.
  • Event Rs - Inti, Meretseger, Ziz

I'm also interested in trading ADV spirits just to catalog them in the encyclopedia. We would get to keep our spirits of course. PM for details :)
Can give away spirits for the trouble.

putermcgee

I think I'm done with this damn event now. Hopefully people are looking to level up a lot of these bosses because my wife and I have too many of each.
evXgNbC.jpg

9K2LO0z.jpg

Silver.66 and Azure im ready for our EU trade's.
That's cool, I have to head off to work shortly so if we can start up a trade for 3 spirits that'd be great. I'll put the 3 Muramasa's up now, do you still have me on your FL?

On a side note, for anyone familiar with spirit values is Izanagi + Kuko + Yamata a fair trade for Izanami? Starting to feel like I've been messed around so I'm not sure if I should continue with the trade.

That's cool, I have to head off to work shortly so if we can start up a trade for 3 spirits that'd be great. I'll put the 3 Muramasa's up now, do you still have me on your FL?

On a side note, for anyone familiar with spirit values is Izanagi + Kuko + Yamata a fair trade for Izanami? Starting to feel like I've been messed around so I'm not sure if I should continue with the trade.

Dont think i have you on EU. Ill add you real quick. and then ill send a few TR's.

Edit:Sent FR,TR sent.

ithebigc

Neo Member
I personally wouldn't. I don't think it's an outrageous trade, but Izanagi is worth a decent amount by itself and Kuko is about average value. If it was just Izanagi and Kuko I think it'd be ok, or Izanagi + Yamata no Orochi + another SR that's worth less, but Izanagi + Kuko + Yamata no Orochi seems a bit steep to me. That's only my opinion though.

The way ppl value izanami is krazy.

Like you said before, she is the one of the main reasons you started playing the game, so i say go ahead even at that steep price.

Rixa

Anyone interested to trade Dark Jokers to Bahamuts?
Got 3 Bahamuts which I dont need, on the other hand got yesterday Hades from DS (thanks to summoner ;)).

Since I already Got Hattori Hanzo at lvl 65, Igaluk being purebreed project at level 56. I need Dark Jokers to Hades.

yella

Got 3 Bahamuts which I dont need, on the other hand got yesterday Hades from DS (thanks to summoner ;)).

Since I already Got Hattori Hanzo at lvl 65, Igaluk being purebreed project at level 56. I need Dark Jokers to Hades.

How do you guys get Spirit points so fast? I barely get any, even on bad luck days while grinding.

Also, has there been any word on a new Raid event? This one dragged on at the end; gonna take a small break when it's over to recharge.

Silver66

Neo Member

I have a couple of JoD but I'm looking for 2 SR each one.....

Rixa

Update is coming! More here, also 3 new adv.summons

DoS said:
■Date
July 24, 2014 (Thurs) After scheduled maintenance
■Update Details:
- Increases the maximum number of spirit slots that can be added by spending Destiny Orbs (by 10)
- Adds new spirits to Advanced Summons (3 Rare spirits)
- Other bug fixes
- Preparation for further events
How do you guys get Spirit points so fast? I barely get any, even on bad luck days while grinding.

Also, has there been any word on a new Raid event? This one dragged on at the end; gonna take a small break when it's over to recharge.
Almost 2 weeks Ive been lazy and done only 5-10 raids per day (or less). My raid is now in 564 bosses. Bahamut at level 41 (so I have 4 of them).

I have a couple of JoD but I'm looking for 2 SR each one.....
Yea. My Bahamuts are in mailbox waiting. No way Iam trading them for 2 -> 1 Joker. Bahamut is shittiest raid boss to get.

lifQQjX.jpg

Looks like those are the 3 new ADV R spirits. I definitely need to get hold of a Kujaku-Myoo, lucky I have a few spare R waifus to offer against it whenever people start getting hold of them.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
http://i.imgur.com/lifQQjX.jpg[img]

Looks like those are the 3 new ADV R spirits. I definitely need to get hold of a Kujaku-Myoo, lucky I have a few spare R waifus to offer against it whenever people start getting hold of them.[/QUOTE]

I do like the look of Kujaku. 3 more to collect. :)

[quote="spatenfloot, post: 122311306"]Clione is up now too.[/QUOTE]

Ok, may take me a bit today to send for.

TUSR

Banned
You were claculating those % for every merging. Of course math is somekinda wizardry ;) so I thought youre The Wizard. Then I remembered hearing nice title for one magician was using John Henry Anderson / The Great Wizard of the North.

Iam not admitting that I took one of 2 beers when I thinked this ;).

haha, I tried my best to theory craft this game but fell out of love with it too fast

the list im making now is who im giving my spirits away to.

Top Bottom