• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

putermcgee

Nonono, you CAN get the SR Tsukuyomi during this event. I think its either defeat Miyokutsu 100 times or defeat 1000 bosses... in less than 2 weeks. So yeah, they want you guys to actually spend destiny orbs this time.
Where are you getting that info?

Meh, I don't like the designs of any of them - especially Miyokutsu. Guess my hopes of them finally releasing Tsukuyomi have been flushed down the toilet.
The real Tsukuyomi, not the evil twin, is the only spirit I really want. I wouldn't even care if it was a UC.

The evil Miyokutsu is so ridiculous, but I'm not hurting for more light spirits on my team, so no worries there.

miku

Where are you getting that info?

The real Tsukuyomi, not the evil twin, is the only spirit I really want. I wouldn't even care if it was a UC.

The evil Miyokutsu is so ridiculous, but I'm not hurting for more light spirits on my team, so no worries there.

Picture from the official DOS page. It says "Chance to get SR Tsukuyomi."

7TweG8m.jpg

putermcgee

I think I have enough spirits to have a full team of each element, so I generally take whatever is the most powerful.

For example, my typical fire team is Spy Costume Kat, Sorcerer, 2x Griffin, Koodjanuk/White Buffalo Maiden. If there are multiple elements listed in a battle, I might take a light or dark spirit instead of my weakest spirit of the team element.

yella

So guys/gals how do you put together you spirits team. I just do 2R's(1 most likely AR) for each element and 1 SR so far. Might expand a bit later when all my projects are done.

My current team.

Currently, I go 2 - 3 R, with 1 SR depending on the elemental weaknesses of the spirits in normal battles; for boss fights I go with 2 SR and 1 R (my party cost is still only 13, since I'm still relatively early in with only close to 130 areas cleared.

I hope they go back to awarding Spirit Points for this Raid instead of Summoning Stones; you run out of Points so much faster than Stones since the cost of summoning is static as opposed to leveling spirits.

EDIT: Time for another Trade List:

For Trade:

SR:
Ladon
Nuada the Silver Arm
Yinglong
Leviathan
White Saxon Dragon x 2 (not really sure if I need these; a good offer and I'd likely trade these away)

Adv R
Raven (GR UC)
Konohanasakuya-hime (only for Muramasa)
Frigg
Huehuecoyotl

R
Ashura the Evil (only for Chernobog or Heremod)
Meretseger (only for Chernobog)
Greys x 3
Ah Puch x 2
Kwatee
Sedna x 3
Peluda x 4
Yum Kaxx
Huallallo Carhuincho x 2
Tangata-Manu
Wakan Tanka
Adaptive Camouflage x 3
Ixmucane
Tlaloc
Kanaloa
Chalchiuhtlicue
Nine-tailed Fox
Shin x 2
Zhuge Liang

I have more spirits, but they are all buried under other stuff in my mailbox.

Looking For:
Heremod
Chernobog
Bahamut
Wizard
Senju-Kannon
Yellow Emperor
T.Rex
Athena
Azure Dragon
Black Tortoise
Jurojin
Fukurokuju
Frog Prince
Red Hood Wolf
Muramasa
Guan Yu
Zilant

Willing to trade multiple R for a SR or vice versa (provided that it's a spirit from the list of spirits that I want. Feel free to either PM me or make offers through this thread or via PSN (ID is oldyella). Let me know if anything interests you.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I usually use my strongest spirits. Most fights are show 2 enemy elements, so I'll get 2 to counter that 1st element, and 1 to counter the 2nd element.

If a spirit is facing something that it isn't strong against, I have them all fight them first because I don't mind when a weak element spirit hits my strong element due to the defense boost.
I simply repeat until all spirits are exhausted for the most part.

For raids, it's just strongest team possible each time with LotD in there for later rounds.

I hope they go back to awarding Spirit Points for this Raid instead of Summoning Stones; you run out of Points so much faster than Stones since the cost of summoning is static as opposed to leveling spirits.

Yes, please. Really need to build up spirit points.

Rixa

Ready to do our trade?
Yes please, spirits (Hermes & Lugh right?) are ready in my tradeslots.

For Trade:

Peluda x

Looking For:

Bahamut

Willing to trade multiple R for a SR or vice versa (provided that it's a spirit from the list of spirits that I want. Feel free to either PM me or make offers through this thread or via PSN (ID is oldyella). Let me know if anything interests you.

My Bahamut, your 3x event Peluda (not the uc one :p)?

I'am also hoping they add atleast some spirit points to raid. Still hanging over 239k SS. I used over 150k SS in few days (yeah got 1 SR, Cuhullin...).

yella

My Bahamut, your 3x event Peluda (not the uc one :p)?

I'am also hoping they add atleast some spirit points to raid. Still hanging over 239k SS. I used over 150k SS in few days (yeah got 1 SR, Cuhullin...).
Sure. I actually have 4 R Peluda though, so you can have the other one as well if you have something on my wantlist. Do you happen to have a Heremod or Fukurokuju you can trade?

I intend to just go on a 100,000 summoning stone spree later today; will mostly be selling spirits for spirit points (except any R and SR I get, will trade those away if I can, or merge them with SR I'm leveling if I can't). I see you're about to start a trade, so just let me know when you're ready.

Rixa

Sure. I actually have 4 R Peluda though, so you can have the other one as well if you have something on my wantlist. Do you happen to have a Heremod or Fukurokuju you can trade?

Sorry no :(. I got Heremod as project :/. Owned 1 Fuku, but its traded long time ago.
All my traedslots are free in 90mins time.

Heremod needs "few" more, ATK is going to be really high.

yella

Sorry no :(. I got Heremod as project :/. Owned 1 Fuku, but its traded long time ago.
All my traedslots are free in 90mins time.

Heremod needs "few" more, ATK is going to be really high.

No worries man; I'm sure we can work something out.

B.O.O.M

Currently, I go 2 - 3 R, with 1 SR depending on the elemental weaknesses of the spirits in normal battles; for boss fights I go with 2 SR and 1 R (my party cost is still only 13, since I'm still relatively early in with only close to 130 areas cleared.

For Trade:

SR:
Ladon
Nuada the Silver Arm
Yinglong
Leviathan
White Saxon Dragon x 2 (not really sure if I need these; a good offer and I'd likely trade these away)

Adv R
Raven (GR UC)
Konohanasakuya-hime (only for Muramasa)
Frigg
Huehuecoyotl

R
Ashura the Evil (only for Chernobog or Heremod)
Meretseger (only for Chernobog)
Greys x 3
Ah Puch x 2
Kwatee
Sedna x 3
Peluda x 4
Yum Kaxx
Huallallo Carhuincho x 2
Tangata-Manu
Wakan Tanka
Adaptive Camouflage x 3
Ixmucane
Tlaloc
Kanaloa
Chalchiuhtlicue
Nine-tailed Fox
Shin x 2
Zhuge Liang

I have more spirits, but they are all buried under other stuff in my mailbox.

Looking For:
Heremod
Chernobog
Bahamut
Wizard
Senju-Kannon
Yellow Emperor
T.Rex
Athena
Azure Dragon
Black Tortoise
Jurojin
Fukurokuju
Frog Prince
Red Hood Wolf
Muramasa
Guan Yu
Zilant

Wizard for White Saxon?

Rixa

No worries man; I'm sure we can work something out.

We can still do that trade :p (see below)
Something odd happened:

1. Situation after 8 merged Peludas, look ATK & SPD difference
2014-07-27-101256.jpg

2. Adding 4 Peludas more.
2014-07-28-194641.jpg

3. Results after that merge.
2014-07-28-194702.jpg

4.I guess I got dbl bonus exp / statgrowth, thus needing only one Peluda more.
2014-07-28-194811.jpg

Andvary

FT:
SR
Artemis
Ladon x 2
Bahamut x 2
Wyvern
Tezcatlipoca

aR
Hua po
Shachi x 2
Tsuki no usagi
Okikurumi x 2
Onmyoji x2
Nekomata x 2
Spidermother

R
Vampire Hunter
Veles
Tlaloc
Yum Kaax x 5
Sorcerer x 2
Pachacamac
Bunyip
Prometheus
White Buffalo Maiden x 3
Gunslinger
Wyvern
Set
Umibozu

Event ( 1:2 Rares I want)
Horus
Anubis x 2

LF:
aR
Takemikazuchi
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Konohanasakuya-hime
Frigg
Mictlantecuhtli

R
Kisshoten
Hotei
Barong

SR
Yellow Emperor
First Mother
Phoenix
T-Rex
Azure Dragon
Joker of Water
Joker of Metal
Arianrhod

Preferably send PSN msg for faster communication PSN/DoS: ID Gekkoton

putermcgee

According to their Twitter feed, it was scheduled. I vaguely remember seeing an additional maintenance mentioned when my destiny changed, but I usually ignore that message since it's almost always the same every day.

I really wish the game didn't essentially restart when the maintenance message pops up. Why can't it gracefully return to the title screen instead of loading everything anew? And I also wish it would remember how you last sorted your spirits when you restarted the game. Why anyone would want to sort by when they acquired their spirits is beyond me.

ithebigc

Neo Member
It was scheduled, started 5 hours ago and should end in about an hr. It's to get ready for the new raid event. Hopefully we won't encounter major lag like we did during the beginning of Dragon's Summit.

And it's funny how the Japanese version of the info graphic for the 500k Download Celebration contained so much more information, like how the discount on Destiny Orbs will be 20% (not mentioned in the English version) and how Tsukuyomi would be available somehow (also not mentioned at all in the English version) xD

Rixa

rixa do you still need 1 more of those guys

I need one (thanks to double xp bonus) :).

Not sure about my tradeslot situation due to that maintenance. Yesterday before going sleep I made 3 offer to different players (1 is Yosp). Dunno when they are accepted or denied, both way is good for me :).

Had to take screenies from this (happened about 1 week ago).

Rixa

EU PS Blog news about DoS
^^ Some already known stuff + Gamescom huntable (prolly next one is in TGS) SR spirit.

PS EU Blog said:
And just to add… Those of you attending Gamescom 2014, bring your PS Vita along! Use the HUNT feature at Gamescom and get the Super Rare Spirit OURANOS!

PS EU Blog said:
Defeat the “Chaos” versions of each regions helper character. You have a chance of obtaining the helper character from each region! (Tsukuyomi – Japan, Iyatiku – US, Verdandi – EU). Rescue the Helper Spirits! Remember they are the ones who helped you to become a Spirit Master!

What the f*ck?
Verdandi: UC
Iyatiku: ? (Rare?)
Tsukuyomi: SR

Hopefully you can catch each of these. I mean I hope to catch Tsuku from EU, if not sucks big time.

What the f*ck?
Verdandi: UC
Iyatiku: ? (Rare?)
Tsukuyomi: SR

Hopefully you can catch each of these. I mean I hope to catch Tsuku from EU, if not sucks big time.

I'd say Verdandi is getting a new SR version, her UC artwork doesn't have those clocks or blue energy in the background while Iyatiku and Tsukuyomi aren't in the game currently anyway. The wording of "You have a chance of obtaining the helper character from each region!" makes it sound like you can get all of them as well.

FT:

Jokers
Fire (For 2 of the LF SRs)
Wood (For 2 of the LF SRs)

aSR
Zeus (For as many of the LF SRs and aRs as I can get)

aRs
Ares (For Takemikazuchi only)
SC Yunica (For Takemikazuchi or Konohanasakuya-Hime)
Morrigan (For Takemikazuchi or Konohanasakuya-Hime)

SRs
Eingana (Hunt SR only)
Sun Wukong (Hunt SR only)
Ukko
Leviathan
Itzamna
God of Water

Rs
Zhuge Liang (For Barong or Nezha only)
Hotei
Umibozu
Peluda x 3
Anubis x2
Greys x 3
Toutatis x 2
White Buffallo Maiden x 4
Wakan Tanka x 2
Sorcerer
Wyverb
Abzu
Set
Tlaloc
Sedna
Yum Kaax
Cernunnos

LF:
Joker: Joker of Metal
SR: Igaluk, Senju-Kannon, Arthur, Manannan Mac Lir, T.Rex, White Tiger, Yellow Emperor, Himiko, Phoenix, Apollo, Guan Yu, Ashura, Aphrodite, First Mother.
aRs: Takemikazuchi & Konohanasakuya-Hime
Rs: Barong, Ixchel, Freyja, Nezha, Ah Puch.

Top Bottom