• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

RpgN

Update FT: Magician (SR), Orca x 2, Sorcerer, Cernunnos, Sedna.
Update LF: Balor, Mining Robot.

FT:
SR

Magician
Joker of Wood x 2

Event:

Ladon x 2
Yinglong x 2
Shin x 4 (3 reserved)

A. R:

Bellerophon

R:

Wyvern x 2
Pandora x 2
Ogma
Mokosh
Kisshoten
Hermes x 2
Ebisu
Pachacamac
Orca x 3
Gandharva the Music God x 5
Toutatis
Sedna
Sorcerer
Cernunnos
LF:
SR

Cuhullin
Ukko
First Mother
White Tiger
Vermilion Bird
T-Rex
Bahamut

(The first 3 are of higher priority atm)

A. R

Ladon
Balor
Mining Robot

R

Barong
Heremod
Valkyrie
Shennong 1-2
Notes:
-I prefer trading SRs for SRs to pure breed mine.
-I'm willing to combine Rs to get SRs.
-Other offers not mentioned are welcome though obviously it will be easier for me to decline them.
-I'm also looking for an Azure Dragon and Black Tortoise, but those are for collecting purpose for the time being.

List updated!

RpgN

JoD & 2x Ixchel & 4 event Peluda (R), to 3x Bahamut.

Got 4 Bahamuts I dont need. On the otherhand could use 2x Ixchel & JoD & Peluda :).

Alright, looks like I'm going to pure breed a Bahamut then!

I put JoD and the Ixchels on my slot. Hopefully your slots are free for a while, cuz we have some trading to do ;)

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I summoned 2 Ixchel today if you still want them. Previously, you offered Ah Puch, which works for me.

If you want both, I'd take another Ah Puch, White Buffalo Maiden, Greys, Ebisu, or Miroku.

My last Ah Puch is reserved for silver.tongue but I do have 1 Grey and Ebisu if that works.

Slots are full for the next 5-7 hours though.

IMBored

What are some good earth spirits for battle? Currently getting murdered by a water boss, because my earth spirits are the weakest. I usually put Hermes and chronus but they aren't that strong.

But he has a useless support skill and doesn't last long on the field. Maybe I should level in up more?

Well i use Yellow Emperor myself as my main pretty much always, except against wood because the +30% atk is OP.

So my advice would be to find a main with +ATK.

Yellow Emperor
Phoenix
Guan Yu
Heracles

Doomshine

It wasn't there when i checked this morning, I left cernunnos on my wall but Vita is at home so I will be able to accept in around 8 hours

Yeah, sorry, I waited as long as I could but I needed the trade slot. I'll offer for the Cernunnos.

List updated!

Veles for Perun? He's up so just offer if you accept.

FT

aR

Shachi x2

R

Genie of the Lamp (for Barong)
Peluda
Sedna x2
Chalchiuhtlicue x2
Huallallo Carhuinco
Veles
Ogma
Ixchel

UC

Urd x2
Yuki-onna

LF

aR

Ares
Cronus
Frigg

R

Barong
Prometheus
Excalibur
Nine-tailed Fox
Perun
Vampire Hunter
Benzaiten

UC

Male Shaman (will consider Rs for him)

baekshi

Banned
The event image has updated, seems you will be saving the tutorial spirits by battling what looks like evil versions of them. If it means Tsukiyomi isn't going to be available after all that'd be a real shame.

The first black silhouette appears on the background of America, second is Asia, and third is Europe. They seem to be regional.

Yeah, sorry, I waited as long as I could but I needed the trade slot. I'll offer for the Cernunnos.

Veles for Perun? He's up so just offer if you accept.

FT

aR

Shachi x2

R

Peluda
Sedna x2
Chalchiuhtlicue x2
Huallallo Carhuinco
Veles
Ogma
Ixchel

UC

Urd x2
Yuki-onna

LF

aR

Ares
Cronus
Frigg

R

Barong
Prometheus
Excalibur
Nine-tailed Fox
Perun
Vampire Hunter
Benzaiten

UC

Male Shaman (will consider Rs for him)

Excalibur for Ixchel?

Rixa

Alright, looks like I'm going to pure breed a Bahamut then!

I put JoD and the Ixchels on my slot. Hopefully your slots are free for a while, cuz we have some trading to do ;)

Ill put first set of spirits in ~5mins to my slot. Offer when youre ready.

RpgN

Finally the game works again! Rixa, you have trade requests :)

I'm on my phone so not sure if you still havem those but how about:

Senju-Kannon and Ah Puch for Ukko and Abzu.

We can do those, though I won't be able to trade straight away. It might be best to finish trades with Rixa since his would take around an hour. I'll let you know when we can trade.

Damn, lucky day : first an Arthur from teaming up with another friend. Then a Danu in the summon and after 200km drive, I got an Appolo SR that I never saw before in the game :

600px-Apollo.jpg

Arthur is for trade. Wondering about keeping both Danu and Appolo.

putermcgee

My last Ah Puch is reserved for silver.tongue but I do have 1 Grey and Ebisu if that works.

Slots are full for the next 5-7 hours though.
Yep, those will work just fine. Let me know when you're ready.

EDIT: Actually, I have them up in my trade box, so just send the requests when you're ready.

Damn, lucky day : first an Arthur from teaming up with another friend. Then a Danu in the summon and after 200km drive, I got an Appolo SR that I never saw before in the game :

600px-Apollo.jpg

If you want to trade Danu, look at my post on the last page and see if you want anything. I will trade 3 spirits for her.

Andvary

FT:
SR
Artemis
Ladon
Yinglong
Bahamut x 2
Wyvern
Magician
Tezcatlipoca

aR
Hua po
Shachi x 2
Tsuki no usagi
Okikurumi x 2
Onmyoji x2
Nekomata x 2
Spidermother

R
Vampire Hunter
Veles
Tlaloc
Yum Kaax x 5
Sorcerer
Pachacamac
Bunyip
Greys x 2
Prometheus
Set

Event ( 1:2 Rares I want)
Horus
Anubis x 2

LF:
aR
Takemikazuchi
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Konohanasakuya-hime
Frigg
Mictlantecuhtli

R
Kisshoten
Hotei
Barong

SR
Yellow Emperor
First Mother
Phoenix
T-Rex
Azure Dragon
Joker of Water
Joker of Metal

Preferably send PSN msg for faster communication PSN/DoS: ID Gekkoton

Currently for trade:
Sachi, Huehuecoyotl, Coyolxauhqui, hua po ADV
Peluda x3, Yinglong x3, Shin x4, Ladon x2 RAID
Ixmucane x3, Tangata x2, Toutatis x2, Sedna x2, Tlaloc x2, adaptive camo, clione, Huallallo, Chal gal, Nezha, bunyip, ixchel, kanaloa, abzu, manannan mac lir

Looking for:
Ashura evil, Meretseger, Valkyrie, Heremod, Umibozu, pandora, Benzaiten, Frigg, unicorn, koro pok guru, barong, Artemis, Danu, zhuge liang, yellow emp, vermilion bird, magician, first mother, mazu, urd, and jokers.

I will also consider other offers

Rixa

Spaten
My Zhuge Liang & Pandora, your 3 event Peludas. Got few EU trades going (wit Rpgn and Blackbuzz), but I think I can do trade in 9-10h time or tomorrow. If you accept.

Also trading Bahamut to 3 event Peludas if someone wants to trade.

Spaten
My Zhuge Liang & Pandora, your 3 event Peludas. Got few EU trades going (wit Rpgn and Blackbuzz), but I think I can do trade in 9-10h time or tomorrow. If you accept.

You want 3 peludas for 2?

RpgN

Spaten

I'm ready to do more trades if you're up for it.

Currently for trade:
Sachi, Huehuecoyotl, Coyolxauhqui, hua po ADV
Peluda x3, Yinglong x3, Shin x4, Ladon x2 RAID
Ixmucane x3, Tangata x2, Toutatis x2, Sedna x2, Tlaloc x2, adaptive camo, clione, Huallallo, Chal gal, Nezha, bunyip, ixchel, kanaloa, abzu, manannan mac lir

Looking for:
Ashura evil, Meretseger, Valkyrie, Heremod, Umibozu, pandora, Benzaiten, Frigg, unicorn, koro pok guru, barong, Artemis, Danu, zhuge liang, yellow emp, vermilion bird, magician, first mother, mazu, urd, and jokers.

I will also consider other offers

Do you want to do 2 Barongs for Yinglong and Mannan Mac Lir ?

FT:
SR
Artemis

R
Barong

Barong for Artemis ?

edit: how much is konohana worth ?

600px-Apollo.jpg

If you decide to trade Apollo, can you let me know?

Mine is stuck at 35... =/

Can you trade silver?

Nvm.

Ready now. let me know.

@silver.tongue Ah Puch is on my wall. I think this is the last trade I have pending if you still want it for WBM.

Ok. Gonna look it up now.

Top Bottom