• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Realistically I'm probably not going to manage to get Miyokutsu to 50 considering I'm having difficulty at 35 so I'm just going for the overall contribution now. 72 more bosses to get to the Tsukuyomi reward from 150 bosses is good enough for me.

When i get to 50 is when i start helping people.

This.

Realistically I'm probably not going to manage to get Miyokutsu to 50 considering I'm having difficulty at 35 so I'm just going for the overall contribution now. 72 more bosses to get to the Tsukuyomi reward from 150 bosses is good enough for me.

Just keep fighting and losing. I've seen your boss a few times now. Once I'm done at 50 I'll start to help out. If you are already at 35, theres no way you wont hit 50 by the end of the event.

Ill help you when i can np.

Just keep fighting and losing. I've seen your boss a few times now. Once I'm done at 50 I'll start to help out. If you are already at 35, theres no way you wont hit 50 by the end of the event.
Much appreciated, at this point she's starting to nuke my spirits in 2-3 hits.

By the way, what determines the slot that rental spirits take over? I got seriously wrecked just now because the T-Rex I rented didn't take over slot 3 (a crappy UC) as usual, it bumped my slot 2 Verdandi to the sidelines so I couldn't stop the boss attacking.

Much appreciated, at this point she's starting to nuke my spirits in 2-3 hits.

By the way, what determines the slot that rental spirits take over? I got seriously wrecked just now because the T-Rex I rented didn't take over slot 3 (a crappy UC) as usual, it bumped my slot 2 Verdandi to the sidelines so I couldn't stop the boss attacking.

I think its random and it pisses me off.

baekshi

Banned
Sadly not. I have Nine-tailed Fox in slot 1, Verdandi in slot 2 and Glacies in slot 3 and a few times now I've ended up with Fox, Glacies and my rented spirit as the starting line-up.

That's how it should be.

Your first slot will always be first (as it is leader).

Second, third fourth, fifth will be random but if you pick rental spirit, it will always be in third slot

Oh, so because I technically have more than 3 in the battle with the rented one in play it's randomising my 2nd spirit? I guess I should just drop that 3rd slot spirit then since it's causing more problems than it is worth.

tilde

Neo Member
2014-07-31-025437.jpg

The popcorn makes sense now.

Ventara

Hey guys, what's more valuable; a Joker of Water or Verdandi/Tsukuyomi?

I'm maxing my Verdandi, and have been trading my Tsukuyomis for her, but I'm wondering if its a good idea to use my Jokers to limit break her, or if I should save them.

baekshi

Banned
Hey guys, what's more valuable; a Joker of Water or Verdandi/Tsukuyomi?

I'm maxing my Verdandi, and have been trading my Tsukuyomis for her, but I'm wondering if its a good idea to use my Jokers to limit break her, or if I should save them.

Tsu will be more valuable after this event and you can get JoW every event.

Ventara

Wow! I had 25 DO left and got 10 today from the login bonus, so I decided to summon a spirit from the GR pool and I got Lady of the Depths! lol, maybe this is a ploy for me to spend some cash on DO, but they're not getting me. I've been there and don't want to go back, though that 1000 DO for $40 is pretty tempting.

Tsu will be more valuable after this event and you can get JoW every event.

I can see that happening. I'm just a little hesitant since Jokers aren't easy to come by anymore. What's the going rate for Jokers now in terms of other SRs?

The sorcerer is up on my trade for you.

I've actually already sent you the request. Thanks for the trade!

For trade
Adv shachi, coyolxauhqui, huehuecoyotyl, hua po
Raid Ladon x2, leviathan x3, yinglong x4, shin x3, Iyatiku (for verdandi)
R Prometheus, wyvern x2, bunyip, ixmucane x5, adaptive camo x2, huallallo x2, tlaloc, kanaloa x2, buffalo maiden, kwatee, toutatis x2, nezha, chal gal, sedna, tangata x3, clione, 9 tail fox, ghost ship

Looking for
Verdandi, Danu, Ishtar, Pariacaca, Frigg, Valkyrie, genies, black tortoise, vermilion bird, yellow emp, hi no, unicorn, koro pok guru, Artemis, Athena, umibozu, heremod, benzaiten, barong, grey, ashura evil, zhuge liang, freya, mazu, urd, sleeve tuggers, and most jokers.

How does the raid boss appear ? totally random or you can force one particular to show up ? Im 65 for one and 20 for the other haha.

Also, how do you acess the three huge fictional island in the world map ? In the atlantic, pacific and indian oceans.

Dragun619

Anyone have a Tsukuyomi or Joker of Earth to trade?

For Trade
SR
2x First Mothers
2x Joker of Fire (1 JoF; 2 Tsu)
1x Isis (1:3 Tsu)
1x Black Tortoise
1x God of Water
1x Tezcatlipoca
1x Huitzilopochtli
1x Cuhullin
1x Igaluk

Event
2x Anubis
2x Chernobog
2x Miroku
1x Inti
1x Horus
1x Meretseger

Rares
4x Ixchel
2x Wakan Tanka
1x Demeter
1x Freyja
1x Ebisu

For Trade
SR
2x First Mothers
1x Black Tortoise
1x God of Water
1x Tezcatlipoca
1x Huitzilopochtli
1x Cuhullin
1x Igaluk

Event
2x Anubis
2x Chernobog
2x Miroku
1x Inti
1x Horus
1x Meretseger

Rares
4x Ixchel
2x Wakan Tanka
1x Demeter
1x Freyja
1x Ebisu

What would you want for 1x Freyja and 2x Joker of Fire ?

Gaspode_T

Level up some UC spirits for your region to start. Your party limit is too low in the beginning to use SR spirits much. Add friends for destiny summons and backup attacks.
Also use the orbs to expand your spirit capacity.

Whoops, I already used starter orbs I got from PSN Plus to "pull" twice - one normal and one Gravity Rush...the Gravity Rush result was so disappointing (some random wandering dude) it almost makes me want to delete the game but I guess that masochistic gambling fun is part of the fun with these games.

I played a little more last night, I was focusing on leveling up the few R's instead of UCs, feeding random UCs to level them up...

Doing "hunt" in my home does not seem to be finding new things so I guess it really needs to be from a different place right...

RpgN

For Trade
SR
2x First Mothers
1x Black Tortoise
1x God of Water
1x Tezcatlipoca
1x Huitzilopochtli
1x Cuhullin
1x Igaluk

Event
2x Anubis
2x Chernobog
2x Miroku
1x Inti
1x Horus
1x Meretseger

Rares
4x Ixchel
2x Wakan Tanka
1x Demeter
1x Freyja
1x Ebisu

Heh, didn't know you were a gaffer. I already sent you a reply on your thread (wikia).

Silver66

Neo Member
How does the raid boss appear ? totally random or you can force one particular to show up ? Im 65 for one and 20 for the other haha.

Also, how do you acess the three huge fictional island in the world map ? In the atlantic, pacific and indian oceans.

Hey, at page 225 i have asked you about the trade : heracles for raven. Have you seen it? Thanks

Dragun619

What would you want for 1x Freyja and 2x Joker of Fire ?

Well, for the jokers I'm only looking for Tsukuyomi or Joker of Earth. but for Freyja, I'd accept sorcerer, set, or ah puch, if you have any?

Heh, didn't know you were a gaffer. I already sent you a reply on your thread (wikia).

Hm, if you don't mind, need some time to think about this, Kinda not sure if I want to trade 2 SR for Tsukuyomi yet, but If that's the going rate for it, then I'll probably do it then.

RpgN

From the event spirits I have the following left, the rest is gone:

2x Tsukuyomi
1x Verdandi (still need to get it)
3x Iyatiku (Rixa, I know you're still looking for some. If you need me to keep ones for you, let me know).

Hm, if you don't mind, need some time to think about this, Kinda not sure if I want to trade 2 SR for Tsukuyomi yet, but If that's the going rate for it, then I'll probably do it then.

Actually a Tsukuyomi is worth more than what I asked, since I'm asking for 2 common SRs for a Tsukuyomi (except for one for the second Tsukuyomi), plus a Tsukuyomi can go for 2 Event SRs as well. I'm doing this because I don't feel like going around, taking time and searching for the most fair trades available when I just want to pure breed my SRs asap.

Of course you can take your time, I most likely won't be able to trade until late at night anyway (all slots full).

Rixa

Iam not looking best offers thus I see sr raid bosses equal as woth.

I got one Tsuku in my tradeslots. Looking for Iyatiku. First one to offer Iyatiku gets it.

Top Bottom