• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Silver66

Neo Member
I'm interested in trading with both of you...but I on need 3 Bahamut.
Don't either of you have a Tsukuyomi that ou'd be wiing to trade 1:1?

I don't trade tsu for now, I'm not sure what I have to do with her. Btw, I can give you a couple of Bahu in case you need it. Let me know....

RpgN

I have 4 more raid points im gonna keep the boss alive so just finish him off.

I think the problem today is that Reverdandi is completely pathetic compared to the other two. Even with my garbage team of level 20s I'm having no problem at 40+ without a supporter, I'm only renting Azure Dragons from a few GAF members to blow through the fights as quick as possible.

Unsurprisingly on Sunday evening there were tons of help requests popping up since Tsukuyomi is pretty evil at higher levels.

Alright, time to get weak and do just that (at least with Reverdandi). It's weird that a game encourages that though...

I have 3-4 points currently, so expect my bosses in a minute. I just finished your boss BlackBuzzard.

I should have a Reverdandi help request just gone up as well, had to purposefully drop to 2 spirits and stop using special attacks at the end to make sure not to kill her.

RpgN

I should have a Reverdandi help request just gone up as well, had to purposefully drop to 2 spirits and stop using special attacks at the end to make sure not to kill her.

Looks like somebody got her already. Mine is at 10k hp right now.

Maybe we should do this? When somebody gets a boss, the rest can try to take as little hp as possible by playing with one or two spirits, so others can get a count too?

Looks like somebody got her already. Mine is at 10k hp right now.

Maybe we should do this? When somebody gets a boss, the rest can try to take as little hp as possible by playing with one or two spirits, so others can get a count too?

im out of points right now but im switching to my alt acc soon MajieJP. So if you want raid points from that just add me.

Alucrid

Banned
Eh, I have a Reverdandi at 4k hp left if anyone wants to finish it off. PSN = Alucrid

Probably going to stop at 50 since I'm not one shoting it any more.

RpgN

im out of points right now but im switching to my alt acc soon MajieJP. So if you want raid points from that just add me.

I would have if there wasn't a 100 limits on your friend list (you don't get more, right?). I've been deleting and replacing so many people for trades lately, now it's getting harder to do.

I'm off to sleep anyway. Good luck everyone :)

Ventara

Guys, if anyone needs help finishing off their raid boss, or if they want to help me, please add me. My PSN and DoS ID is Ventara. I will prioritize your bosses over mine, and will always leave mine alive if I don't kill it.

Ventara

Well, damn. Guys, give me some advice here.

I'm maxing my Verdandi, and after merging 5, I'm at 200/99/99. Literally 1 away from maxing ATK/SPD. Is it worth merging another Verdandi to max it? Seems like it'd be a waste, but then again, that 99/99 is going to nag me forever.

Rand6

Hi guys, I need your advices. What should i spend destiny orbs on? Gravity, Knack, Patapon?

PS : @ Doomshine and dallow_bg : thanks for the trade!

baekshi

Banned
Hi guys, I need your advices. What should i spend destiny orbs on? Gravity, Knack, Patapon?

PS : @ Doomshine and dallow_bg : thanks for the trade!

Gravity Daze - for LotD/ Panther

Don't spend on Knack.

Dont know about Patapon, probably not.

Soul Sacrifice Delta, nope unless you want the waifu

Rixa

I'm maxing my Verdandi, and after merging 5, I'm at 200/99/99. Literally 1 away from maxing ATK/SPD. Is it worth merging another Verdandi to max it? Seems like it'd be a waste, but then again, that 99/99 is going to nag me forever.

2014-07-05-093623.jpg
Never ever again. Either my projects are halt (Chernobog) so long ast they are maxed. If I start pb project Ill keep sure that I max it.

Definetly to Gravity.

Rand6

Gravity Daze - for LotD/ Panther

Definetly to Gravity.

Thanks. This is what I got :

UC :

- 2* : http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Raven_GR
- http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Syd
- http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Yunica

R :
- http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Spy_Costume_Yunica
- http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Spy_Costume_Raven

Not really interested in any of those :( . Someone want something?

And I still have for trade :

*aR:
-Brigit
-Macha

*R:
-Ixmucane
-Lugh
-Anubis
-Nana

LF :
- http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=790970&page=229
- any good advance summon metal or fire type.

Silver66

Neo Member
Thanks. This is what I got :

UC :

- 2* : http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Raven_GR
- http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Syd
- http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Yunica

R :
- http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Spy_Costume_Yunica
- http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Spy_Costume_Raven

Not really interested in any of those :( . Someone want something?

And I still have for trade :

*aR:
-Brigit
-Macha

*R:
-Ixmucane
-Lugh
-Anubis
-Nana

LF :
- http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=790970&page=229
- any good advance summon metal or fire type.

Heracles for SC Raven (R)?

What level did you merge them at?
I wouldn't worry about 1 point on a raid SR.

For trade
Adv shachi, coyolxauhqui, huehuecoyotyl, hua po
Raid Ladon x2, leviathan x3, yinglong x4, shin x3
R wyvern x2, bunyip, ixmucane x5, adaptive camo x2, huallallo x2, tlaloc, kanaloa x3, buffalo maiden x2, kwatee, toutatis x2, nezha, chal gal, sedna, tangata x3, clione, 9 tail fox, ixchel
SR nuada, first mother

Looking for
Verdandi, Danu, Ishtar, Pariacaca, Raven, Frigg, Valkyrie, genies, black tortoise, vermilion bird, yellow emp, hi no, unicorn, koro pok guru, Artemis, Athena, umibozu, heremod, benzaiten, barong, grey, ashura evil, zhuge liang, freya, mazu, urd, sleeve tuggers, and most jokers.

I need one more Verdandi or water joker. Highest priority

Silver66

Neo Member
For trade
R wyvern x2, bunyip, ixmucane x5, adaptive camo x2, huallallo x2, tlaloc, kanaloa x3, buffalo maiden x2, kwatee, toutatis x2, nezha, chal gal, sedna, tangata x3, clione, 9 tail fox, ixchel
SR nuada, first mother

Looking for
Verdandi, Danu, Ishtar, Pariacaca, Raven, Frigg, Valkyrie, genies, black tortoise, vermilion bird, yellow emp, hi no, unicorn, koro pok guru, Artemis, Athena, umibozu, heremod, benzaiten, barong, grey, ashura evil, zhuge liang, freya, mazu, urd, sleeve tuggers, and most jokers.

Umibozu for kwatee

For trade
SR nuada, first mother

Looking for

Valkyrie for Nine-tailed Fox?

Got 200 bosses. I want to go to 300 for the joker of Earth (damn I need him to level my Yellow Emperor) but bosses are getting tough.

How do you clear the fantasy continent in the middle of the Oceans ?

Got 200 bosses. I want to go to 300 for the joker of Earth (damn I need him to level my Yellow Emperor) but bosses are getting tough.

How do you clear the fantasy continent in the middle of the Oceans ?
Just help others when their bosses are up.
Those continents are probably for a later event.

putermcgee

Common Rs (like Adaptive Camouflage, Perun, Shennong) are gonna get their asses merged if no one takes them.

Have:
Adaptive Camouflage (R, metal)
Anubis (R, dark)
3x Bahamut (SR, light)
Bunyip (R, fire)
Excalibur (R, metal)
3x Ixmucane (R, wood)
Joker of Dark (SR, dark)
Kwatee (R, earth)
4x Ladon (SR, wood)
Nio Ungyo (R, water)
4x Perun (R, metal)
Shennong (R, wood)
2x Tangata-Manu (R, metal)
Toutatis (R, metal)
Veles (R, fire)
Wakan Tanka (R, earth)
Wizard (SR, wood)
2x Yinglong (SR, light)
2x Yum Kaax (R, wood)

Alias (UC, earth, Gravity Rush)
-Behemoth (R, wood, SSD) (Pancakesarelove has it now)
Cyanea (UC, fire, Gravity Rush)
Frog Prince (R, water, SSD)
3x Kat (UC, fire, Gravity Rush)
4x Nevi Mossui (UC, wood, Gravity Rush)
2x Ouroboros (UC, metal, SSD)
Shachi (R, water, advanced)
4x Spy Costume Yunica (R, wood, Gravity Rush)
Syd (UC, earth, Gravity Rush)
Sympatha (SR, light, SSD)
Yunica (UC, wood, Gravity Rush)

Want:
Ah Puch (R, dark) *high priority*
Azure Dragon (SR, water)
Barong (R, earth)
Black Tortoise (SR, wood)
Captain Cook (R, light) *low priority*
Ebisu (R, water) *high priority*
First Mother (SR, wood) *low priority*
Gunslinger (R, metal) *high priority*
Joker of Metal (SR, metal)
Joker of Wood (SR, wood)
Kamui (SR, wood)
Quetzalcoatl (SR, fire)
Shisa (UC, metal) *high priority*
Sorcerer (R, fire) *high priority*
Tezcatlipoca (SR, earth)
Ukko (SR, earth)
White Buffalo Maiden (R, fire) *high priority*
White Tiger (SR, metal)

GukuMatz (R, water, advanced)
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)

PSN/Game ID: putermcgee/schroeder-gaf

Was this with doubling bonus ? What lvl was your Verdadi when you merged them ?

RpgN

For trade
SR nuada, first mother

Looking for

I have Genie of the Lamp, I'm interested in your First Mother.

Common Rs (like Adaptive Camouflage, Perun, Shennong) are gonna get their asses merged if no one takes them.

PSN/Game ID: putermcgee/schroeder-gaf

Don't do that, your Shennong is the one I need. I got an Ebisu for ya.

Silver66

Neo Member
For trade
SR nuada, first mother

Looking for

umibozu+heromed for White buffalo maiden x2

Silver66

Neo Member
Updated list

FT

SR
Wizard x2
Yinglong
Ladon x2

R (3:1 SR)
Ogma x3