• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

TUSR

Banned
I'll trade you some UC Tooties for them so they won't clutter up your mailbox anymore.

I purebred one, shes so useless for her cost.

Let's see, may be I need somthing o_O

I'll take anything you don't need off your hands...;)

Ill let you guys know what I decide. I had a week where I kept summoning Pheonix spirits and added only AS friends to my list and would go through their trade lists and offer Pheonix for waifus.

Rand6

FT
R
Hermes

LF
R
Pandora

You have a trade request ;)

And I don't know if I can ask this, but can someone help me put some of my Spirits in my Mailbox please? I have too many spirits and not enough space. (if someone need help doing the same thing, I can help too)

Silver66

Neo Member
You have a trade request ;)

And I don't know if I can ask this, but can someone help me put some of my Spirits in my Mailbox please? I have too many spirits and not enough space. (if someone need help doing the same thing, I can help too)

here you go...... i'm free on silver66-gaf....

Updated

For trade
Adv shachi, coyolxauhqui, huehuecoyotyl, hua po
Raid Ladon x2, leviathan x3, yinglong x4, shin x3
R wyvern x3, bunyip, ixmucane x5, adaptive camo x2, huallallo x2, tlaloc x2, kanaloa x3, toutatis x2, nezha, chal gal, sedna, tangata x3, clione, ixchel, Prometheus
SR nuada, first mother

Looking for
Verdandi, Danu, Ishtar, Pariacaca, SR Raven, Frigg, Valkyrie, genies, black tortoise, vermilion bird, yellow emp, hi no, unicorn, koro pok guru, Artemis, Athena, umibozu, heremod, benzaiten, barong, grey, ashura evil, zhuge liang, freya, mazu, urd, sleeve tuggers, and most jokers.

I need one more Verdandi or water joker. Highest priority

Rixa

Decided to have some fun with speed :). Nice to test thingies just for fun.

First first is the battle.
Second is stats without any spells cast.
Third is with GP battle skilll on.
2014-08-06-213338.jpg

2014-08-06-213332.jpg

2014-08-06-213513.jpg

Currently I'm looking for multiple Nine-tailed Fox and either Verdandi or Joker of Water, here's what I've got to trade in return.

ADV R
Takemikazuchi
Konohanasakuya-hime (x2)
Hua Po
Ame no Uzume
Inugami (x2)
Nekomata
Tsuki no Usagi (x2)
Hi no Kagatsuchi
Onmyoji
Okikurumi (x2)
Brigit

SR
Iyatiku (x3) - 1:1 for Verdandi
Joker of Wood
Wizard (x4)
Nuada the Silver Arm
First Mother

R
Ogma
Perun
Pandora
Karura
Vampire Hunter (x4)
Toutatis (x2)
Daikokuten
Hermes
Asura the Evil

As a side note, should I be pure merging Nine-tailed Fox from level 35 or 40? I've been told both, but I'm concerned 40 might be a bit too late due to her poor base speed.

Currently I'm looking for multiple Nine-tailed Fox and either Verdandi or Joker of Water, here's what I've got to trade in return.

As a side note, should I be pure merging Nine-tailed Fox from level 35 or 40? I've been told both, but I'm concerned 40 might be a bit too late due to her poor base speed.

40 should be fine. I was able to pure breed Ah Puch with an even worse speed stat starting at 40.

As for Verdandi, I think I have 2 spare ones. Would you trade 2 Verdandis for 4 advR?

I got my eye on these:

Takemikazuchi
Konohanasakuya-hime (x2)
Hi no Kagatsuchi

2x Nine Tails for Genie?
Sounds good. I'll put her up on my wall.

Want anything from my list above for her?
Afraid not, I don't really bother with any of the US R spirits.

As for Verdandi, I think I have 2 spare ones. Would you trade 2 Verdandis for 4 advR?

I got my eye on these:

Takemikazuchi
Konohanasakuya-hime (x2)
Hi no Kagatsuchi
I'll definitely keep it in mind, if they are still free when I've got all the Nine-tailed Foxes I need then sure.

putermcgee

Sorcerer, White Buffalo Mauden and Spy Costume Raven for Bahamut + Kat (UC) as filler?
Yes. They're up in my trade box now.

Would you do Barong for Bahamut?
I'd do it for Barong and at least one other R on my list... For me, I only need the Barong for a level break.

Ah Puch (R, dark) *high priority*
Captain Cook (R, light) *low priority*
Ebisu (R, water) *high priority*
Gunslinger (R, metal) *high priority*
Shisa (UC, metal) *high priority*
Sorcerer (R, fire) *high priority*
White Buffalo Maiden (R, fire) *high priority*

Alucrid

Banned
Ugh, got a Great Blessing so I opted for some mindless SS farm while I did other things...only to get another Great Blessing. I was hoping it would be over by now.

Also, partner attacks on Miyokutsu made this a Vita game's Vita game.

Ugh, got a Great Blessing so I opted for some mindless SS farm while I did other things...only to get another Great Blessing. I was hoping it would be over by now.

Also, partner attacks on Miyokutsu made this a Vita game's Vita game.

Great blessings and Bad lucks always happen in at least 2 days in a row. Sometimes 3.

Ventara

Guys, I'm still looking for Tsukuyomi for Iyatiku. Let me know if you're interested.

Also, add me. I'll fight your raid bosses and you can fight mine. ID is Ventara.

Never ever again. Either my projects are halt (Chernobog) so long ast they are maxed. If I start pb project Ill keep sure that I max it.

Yeah, I think I'll just max it. That 1 point is going to nag me for all time.

What level did you merge them at?
I wouldn't worry about 1 point on a raid SR.

Was this with doubling bonus ? What lvl was your Verdadi when you merged them ?

Verdandi was LV55. I first merged 3, which gave me a bonus of 200/74/74, and then another 2, which gave me an additional 0/25/25 to bring it to 200/99/99.

Decided to have some fun with speed :). Nice to test thingies just for fun.

First first is the battle.
Second is stats without any spells cast.
Third is with GP battle skilll on.

WOW! I haven't seen speeds that high. You must've been attacking twice a turn with speeds that high.

yella

Verdandi was LV55. I first merged 3, which gave me a bonus of 200/74/74, and then another 2, which gave me an additional 0/25/25 to bring it to 200/99/99.
How many Verdandi did you end up using? Maybe I won't need so many Tsukuyomi after all :D

Ventara

How many Verdandi did you end up using? Maybe I won't need so many Tsukuyomi after all :D

For merging 5 so far, though it'll be 6 soon. Used another 1 for limit breaking (I ended up using my 3 JoW to limit break).

As silver.tongue pointed out, my first merge was a critical, which doesn't always happen, but they do have a higher chance of happening with SRs at high levels. So fingers crossed! I'm planning to purebreed Tsukiyomi, too, IF I can find someone to trade me theirs, lol.

Ventara

lol, so I decided to pop into gamefaqs to see how the DoS community was doing, and I noticed I had a PM that was a month old. It was a guy offering an Izanagi for my Gundahar. GAAAAHHHH! Shit! No way that's happening now.

Rixa

For merging 5 so far, though it'll be 6 soon. Used another 1 for limit breaking (I ended up using my 3 JoW to limit break).

As silver.tongue pointed out, my first merge was a critical, which doesn't always happen, but they do have a higher chance of happening with SRs at high levels. So fingers crossed! I'm planning to purebreed Tsukiyomi, too, IF I can find someone to trade me theirs, lol.

Might be or not. Ive fully merged now 2 SR's (Yinglong 5+4+3 & Iyatiku 3+4+2) and 2 Igaluks to lvl 55 Igaluk without single crits.

ithebigc

Neo Member
Yes. They're up in my trade box now.
Sorry, with the maintenance I wasn't checking NeoGAF as often. I only have 2 slots open right now so I sent over the Spy Costume Raven and White Buffalo Maiden first. I'll send over the Sorcerer once a slot frees up. Thanks!

Would you trade your JoL for my Verdandi? How many Verdandi do you need, btw?

Same situation as before, if I still have it once I have 9TF maxed out then sure. I was basically reserving the Iyatikus for 1:1 Verdandi trades and then everything else was for maxing 9TF, so whatever is leftover can go towards Verdandi.

Anyway I've updated my trade list here, help me finish maxing out this beauty.

Silver66

Neo Member

ADV R
Takemikazuchi
Konohanasakuya-hime (x2)
Hua Po
Ame no Uzume
Inugami (x2)
Nekomata
Tsuki no Usagi (x2)
Hi no Kagatsuchi
Onmyoji
Okikurumi (x2)
Brigit
Spy Costume Yunica

SR
Iyatiku (x3) - 1:1 for Verdandi
Joker of Light
Joker of Wood (x2)
Wizard (x4)
Nuada the Silver Arm
First Mother

R
Ogma
Perun
Pandora
Karura
Vampire Hunter (x4)
Toutatis (x2)
Daikokuten
Hermes
Asura the Evil
Captain Cook

9 tiles x3 for JoW

TUSR

Banned
Same situation as before, if I still have it once I have 9TF maxed out then sure. I was basically reserving the Iyatikus for 1:1 Verdandi trades and then everything else was for maxing 9TF, so whatever is leftover can go towards Verdandi.

Anyway I've updated my trade list here, help me finish maxing out this beauty.

youre pure breeding too early

Silver66

Neo Member
Deal. I've got about half an hour left to go on this trade and then I can put it up. With the 6 I've got earlier and a critical boost that might be enough for max.

I got 2 nine tiles on id: "galactus_world" and 1 on id: "silver_surf_itay". Send a FR in case we are not friends yet.

My alternate account is so weak, I cant even 2-shot bosses anymore without help and active skill choosing during battle.

If you guys want bosses to defeat, add this account:

silvertongueDOS.

Top Bottom