• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Ventara

Nemesis for Wyvern

I'm sorry, but I've recently changed my mind on Nemesis. I thought she'd have good stats, but her SPD is incredibly low, and her ATK doesn't compensate for it. With just slightly above average HP, I don't think she's worth pure breeding anymore. Also, I'll need 20 of her total to purebreed her, which is more than I expected.

Once again, I'm sorry. I'll correct my trade list now.

3Kaze

I'm sorry, but I've recently changed my mind on Nemesis. I thought she'd have good stats, but her SPD is incredibly low, and her ATK doesn't compensate for it. With just slightly above average HP, I don't think she's worth pure breeding anymore. Also, I'll need 20 of her total to purebreed her, which is more than I expected.

Once again, I'm sorry. I'll correct my trade list now.

Want to trade your two Joker of Dark for two WBF ?
I also have two Urd for two Yaksha.

Ventara

Want to trade your two Joker of Dark for two WBF ?
I also have two Urd for two Yaksha.

This sounds good. Add me. My ID is Ventara. I'll be home in 3.5 hours to do the trade. Will you be on then

Btw, my second Dark Joker is buried pretty deep in my mailbox. Are you okay with trading 1 Dark Joker and the 2 Yaksha first?

Finally got hold of an Arianrhod, I've been wanting that beauty for a while now. Just need to get hold of a Tortoise from somewhere and my earth team will be complete.

And god damn it, 370 damage short of finishing off Silver's Nemesis boss. If she'd have just left Urd alone for 1 more turn that'd have been finished rather than leaving my level 10 Ghost Cat to try and wipe up the last 2k damage.

Yes, no problem.

I have also 2 WBM and 2 urd on another Vita. Are you still trading Nuwa for Urd?

Yes, but I'm out of Nuwas until thursday.
We can agree on this right now if you want tho.

So, 2 JoD for 2 WBM...
2 Yaksha for 2 Urd...

Nuwa for Urd after thurdays.

What you say?

Turns out my alternate still had 1 yaksha. It had just disappeared because this game's server is a piece of shit.

I rebooted the game and it was there again.

Sent both offers.

So I was looking at the spirit encyclopedia today, and I noticed in the merging section there's space for another type of spirit between the queens and jokers. Is there another kind to get? Princes, queens and jokers are the only ones I've seen.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
So I was looking at the spirit encyclopedia today, and I noticed in the merging section there's space for another type of spirit between the queens and jokers. Is there another kind to get? Princes, queens and jokers are the only ones I've seen.

A set of Kings, which haven't been revealed yet.

I only got 2 slots now so i will just put up the konohas i trust you for the other spirit afterwards

Absolutelly.

The game wont let me use my friends list tho (this is officially annoying now... has been like this for 2 days).

Whats your psn, so i can look it up in search, pls.

Does anyone knows Rojo's PSN?

Also, she is cute, but I'm not interested. Will trade for Urds.

2wNvZK7.jpg

ithebigc

Neo Member
Long time no see, everyone. I accidentally merged away one of my Tsukuyomi so I just had to take a break from this game for a while :(

Looking For:
aSR - Amaterasu (Light)
aSR - Gravity Panther (Dark)
aSR - Izanagi (Earth)
aSR - Izanami (Dark)
aSR - Shoryu (Wood)
aSR - Yamata no Orochi (Water)
SR - Tsukuyomi (Dark)
SR - Vairocana (Light)
SR - Azure Dragon (Water)
SR - Black Tortoise (Wood)
SR - Isis (Earth)
SR - Phoenix (Fire)
SR - Vermillion Bird (Fire)
SR - White Tiger (Metal)
aR - Konohanasakuya-hime (Wood)
aR - Takemikazuchi (Light)
R - Nuwa (Metal)
R - Genie of the Lamp (Light)
R - Yamatotakeru (Light)
UC - Bodhidharma (Earth)
UC - Shisa (Metal)
UC - Yuki-onna (Water)

For Trade:
SR - Nemesis (Dark)
SR - Verdandi (Water)
SR - White Buffalo Maiden (Fire)
SR - God of Water (Water)
SR - Igaluk (Dark)
SR - Itzamna (Light)
aR - Karyobinga (Light)
aR - Okikurumi (Fire) x3
aR - Spy Costume Kat (Fire) x20
aR - Spy Costume Raven (Water) x8
aR - Spy Costume Yunica (Wood) x21
R - Itzpapalotl (Wood) x2
R - Urd (Earth)
R - Yaksha (Dark) x2
R - Chalchiutlicue (Water)
R - Freyja (Wood) x3
R - Gunslinger (Metal)
R - Ixmucane (Wood) x2
R - Kwatee (Earth)
R - Pachacamac (Earth)
R - Sedna (Water)
R - Set (Earth)
R - Tangata-Manu (Metal)
R - Toutatis (Metal)
R - Umibozu (Dark)
R - Veles (Fire) x2

Notes:
- I'll trade 2 Spy Costumes for 1 Konohanasakuya-hime or Takemikazuchi
- I'll trade a R for 2 of any of the UC I'm looking for
- I'll trade 5 Spy Costumes for Shoryu or Yamata no Orochi
- I'll trade 10 or more Spy Costumes for Izanagi, Izanami or Amaterasu
- I would trade Spy Costumes for Tsukuyomi too, as long as you have Gravity Rush UC to use as filler

Ventara

Do you still have that other Phoenix for a WBM (SR)?

I do have another Phoenix. Did I make a previous deal with you? Sorry, my memory is terrible, so I apologize if I did but forgot. Anyways, if you want to do that trade, that's fine with me.

By the way, here are Skuld's stats, taken from Gfaqs.

Party Cost: 2.5
HP: 460
ATK: 130
SPD: 120
Battle Skill:
Future Obligations: Change Element to Fire 15sec (all enemies)
SP Cost: 70
Support Skill: Beginning of the Future
Raise ATK by 40% when HP is 25% or less (all allies)

Mainly interested because her cost is 2.5. Her skills, though not useless, aren't anything good, and will probably see very little use. Depending on how easily people are trading her away, and how her stats end up, I might pure breed her.

Alucrid

Banned
I do have another Phoenix. Did I make a previous deal with you? Sorry, my memory is terrible, so I apologize if I did but forgot. Anyways, if you want to do that trade, that's fine with me.

By the way, here are Skuld's stats, taken from Gfaqs.

Mainly interested because her cost is 2.5. Her skills, though not useless, aren't anything good, and will probably see very little use. Depending on how easily people are trading her away, and how her stats end up, I might pure breed her.

Nah, I just saw your original post and figured I'd ask. edit: requesting trade now

putermcgee

Skuld would be a good spirit to have on my team since I don't have any water spirits that change enemies to fire. Definitely not a leader, though. It's too bad it'll probably be impossible to pure breed because of it's value and how much time I can put into it.

Ventara

Nah, I just saw your original post and figured I'd ask. Just put her up on my wall though

Just finishing up my raid points on my alt and I'll be switching to my main to do some trades (will be about 10 minutes). Btw, I have some trades with Kaze I said I'd do first, so if he's on and ready to trade, do you mind if we trade later?

Edit: Oh, haha, just remembered I had left a Phoenix up for a previous trade (it was cancelled). So feel free to request it, but if Kaze is on, he'll have to go first, if that okay.

@below Okay, thanks!

Alucrid

Banned
Just finishing up my raid points on my alt and I'll be switching to my main to do some trades (will be about 10 minutes). Btw, I have some trades with Kaze I said I'd do first, so if he's on and ready to trade, do you mind if we trade later?

That's not a problem, you can cancel and I'll just put it back up on my wall for whenever your slots are free

3Kaze

Let me a few seconds, the power button randomly died and my vita is now in pieces but I somehow managed to turn the thing on lol.

Ventara

Let me a few seconds, the button power randomly died and my vita is now in pieces but I somehow managed to turn the thing on lol.

No problem. Hope your Vita is okay. My Vita's power just died, and it usually takes 5-15 minutes or so before I can turn it back on, so I'll have to wait myself.

3Kaze

No problem. Hope your Vita is okay. My Vita's power just died, and it usually takes 5-15 minutes or so before I can turn it back on, so I'll have to wait myself.

Spirits are on my wall now. And unfortunately looks like the power button is dead, I can turn the vita on but it stops working after that, so no sleep mode. I have to unplug the battery instead.

Ventara

Spirits are on my wall now. And unfortunately looks like the power button is dead, I can turn the vita on but it stops working after that, so no sleep mode. I have to unplug the battery instead.

Damn, that sucks. What happened exactly? Did you drop the Vita, or did the power button just stop working?

And switching accounts now. Just give me a few minutes.

3Kaze

Damn, that sucks. What happened exactly? Did you drop the Vita, or did the power button just stop working?

And switching accounts now. Just give me a few minutes.

It stopped working suddenly. I searched on the internet and it looks like there are a lot of cases like that.

Ventara

It stopped working suddenly. I searched on the internet and it looks like there are a lot of cases like that.

Kaze, can we just do one Yaksha and 1 Joker for now. It seems I made a mistake and my other Yaksha is on my other account. I'm really sorry about this.

Edit: Oh, I have a Nuwa right now, though, if you'd want that. Or you can wait for Yaksha for the next trade, I'm trading both away, so it doesn't matter to me.

3Kaze

Kaze, can we just do one Yaksha and 1 Joker for now. It seems I made a mistake and my other Yaksha is on my other account. I'm really sorry about this.

Edit: Oh, I have a Nuwa right now, though, if you'd want that. Or you can wait for Yaksha for the next trade, I'm trading both away, so it doesn't matter to me.

Well, sure I'll take Nuwa then.

ithebigc

Neo Member
Phoenix + Nuwa for White Buffalo Maiden (Event) + Urd (Event)?
I think someone might be willing to trade me a Tsukuyomi for the SR White Buffalo Maiden so I'll hold onto that for now since Tsukuyomi is higher priority, but I'll let you know if the deal falls through since they haven't responded to me. I can do the Urd for Nuwa now though, if you still want to do that. My PSN is the same as my username here on GAF.

Tsukuyomi + Raven for 2 Spy Costume Kats?
Sounds great, although you'll have to have another filler advanced UC since Spy Costumes can only be traded for advanced spirits. I'll also be sending a UC as filler for the Tsukuyomi. What's your PSN? :D

Ventara

Woohoo! Got a Yellow Emperor through Destiny Summoning. Gonna keep this one since I really need to build a good Earth team. Before this event, I had to rely on a Lv25 Hotei and Tez, lol. My metal team is pretty non-existent, too.

And damn. Lv 30 Nemesis is starting to get hard. She hits for 300, which easily builds up with her insane amount of health. Gotta start renting out those spirits. I really hope she stops appearing as often when we get her to the higher levels. I seriously don't want to face a Lv99 Nemesis when I want to face a Lv40 Urd.

I think someone might be willing to trade me a Tsukuyomi for the SR White Buffalo Maiden so I'll hold onto that for now since Tsukuyomi is higher priority, but I'll let you know if the deal falls through since they haven't responded to me. I can do the Urd for Nuwa now though, if you still want to do that. My PSN is the same as my username here on GAF.

I'll add you now, but I have some trades going that won't end until tomorrow morning, so we'll have to do the trade tomorrow. If you want, you can leave it up and I'll send a request in the morning for you to accept? Btw, my ID and PSN are Ventara, in case you need to know who to accept.

Alucrid

Banned

Sounds great, although you'll have to have another filler advanced UC since Spy Costumes can only be traded for advanced spirits. I'll also be sending a UC as filler for the Tsukuyomi. What's your PSN? :D

Hm...I only have a Sylphid as another Adv that I can trade.

Tsukuyomi + UC Kat + Sylphid for 2 Spy Costume Kats / Gunslinger? Just to make the deal work? PSN is Alucrid if that's good.

tilde

Neo Member
Peluda x2
Perun x1
Excalibur x1
Ixmucane x1
Abzu x1
Nine-tailed Fox x2
Iyatiku x2
Nemesis x2

Gravity Rush UCs

LF:
Pachacamac
Prometheus
Benzaiten
Male Shaman

Pierre
Muramasa
Takemikazuchi

I really need to get rid all of those up top, give me your best offer too!

Andvary

Peluda x2
Perun x1
Excalibur x1
Ixmucane x1
Abzu x1
Nine-tailed Fox x2
Iyatiku x2
Nemesis x2

Gravity Rush UCs

LF:
Pachacamac
Prometheus
Benzaiten
Male Shaman

Pierre
Muramasa
Takemikazuchi

Pachacamac and prometheus for 2 nine tailed?

ithebigc

Neo Member
I'll add you now, but I have some trades going that won't end until tomorrow morning, so we'll have to do the trade tomorrow. If you want, you can leave it up and I'll send a request in the morning for you to accept? Btw, my ID and PSN are Ventara, in case you need to know who to accept.
Sure, tomorrow is fine. I'll leave up Urd when I have a space open.

Hm...I only have a Sylphid as another Adv that I can trade.

Tsukuyomi + UC Kat + Sylphid for 2 Spy Costume Kats / Gunslinger? Just to make the deal work? PSN is Alucrid if that's good.
I thought you had a UC Raven? Or your post above said Raven, not Kat. Although either way is cool really. If you have both a UC Raven and Kat, I'd prefer Tsukuyomi + UC Kat + UC Raven for 2 Spy Costume Kat + Gunslinger, otherwise, yeah, Sylphid would be fine. I'll send you a friend request now and leave up the Gunslinger and the first Spy Costume Raven. Thank you!

Peluda x2

LF:
Pachacamac

Pachacamac for Peluda?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Peluda x2
Perun x1
Excalibur x1
Ixmucane x1
Abzu x1
Nine-tailed Fox x2
Iyatiku x2
Nemesis x2

Gravity Rush UCs

LF:
Pachacamac
Prometheus
Benzaiten
Male Shaman

Pierre
Muramasa
Takemikazuchi

Pacha for Peluda (the 2nd one) :)

I have a million of these guys if you want to trade lots of them for Nemesis as well.

Top Bottom