• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
FT:
-SR-
Iyatiku x2
Verdandi x3
Azure Dragon
Leviathan
Wizard
Wyvern
Ladon
-R-
Prometheus
Itzpapaloti
Bishamonten
Peluda x2
Shin
Meretsegar
Queen of Light
Queen of Dark
-UC-
Azi Dahaka x4

LF:
-SR-
Zilant
Artemis
Manannan Mac Lir
Tsukuyomi
-R-
Valkyrie
Hermes
Set
Mokosh

FT

SR
Nuada Silverhand

AR
Spy Costume Yunica(only for Muramasa)
Hua Po(Only Muramasa)
Nekomata

R
3x Anubis
3x Orca
3x Set
Tlaloc
2x Cerunnos
3x Excalibur
4x Veles
2x Perun
3x Chalchui
1x Vampire Hunter
2x Ogma
2x Abzu
3x Huallo
Toutatis

LF
SR
Zilant
T-Rex
2xYellow emperor
Hades
Azure Dragon
R
Hotei
Hermes
Genie
Nezha
Ixchel
Freyja
Jurojin
Nanna
Nio Agyo
Karura
Itzpapalotl
AR
Inugami
Muramasa

Rand6

Guys, I need advice. What's the value on Event R in terms of 1:1?
How much a Joker/Event SR is worth? (how many normal R)

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Miko is, as far as I'm aware, not obtainable in the game yet (forthcoming hunt location maybe?). I've trawled the internet for ages and not found a single mention of anyone owning one, trading one or where to find it. God knows where the image from the wiki came from.

I've got a spare Glacies to trade, but it's buried in the part of the mailbox I can't access so if I can clear some of my garbage Rs and SRs and get down there it's yours. I'm also farming my ass off for a Dryad so if I get one I can let you catalog it.

That is odd. I noticed a comment in the Wikia link with an anon person saying they had 3 of them but who knows.

Would appreciate the Glacies whenever you find it. Thanks!

Check my slots, offer something.

Btw. Summoning is really slow, I wouldnt be surprised if there is another maintenance coming.

Sent you a random R.
Thanks!

You looking for nemesis? We could trade my nemesis with your wbm..
Nah, I'll admit that Nemesis has been pissing me off so much I don't want to see her face ever again - getting rid of mine!

Guys, I need advice. What's the value on Event R in terms of 1:1?
How much a Joker/Event SR is worth? (how many normal R)
Event ones are very much dependant on demand, at the moment Urd and Nuwa seem to be a 2:1 ratio for mid-range SRs, Yaksha about 3:1. For event SRs Vairocana and Tsukuyomi are mid-range SR (about 3:1 for regular Rs, 2:1 for high demand Rs like Genie/Cook) , Verdandi slightly higher, the dragons and Wizard have literally no demand though. Jokers are anywhere from 1:1 with low end SRs to 2:1 with mid-range SRs depending on the element, I think metal, water and fire were the high demand jokers.

Alucrid

Banned
Hm. I've been thinking, I don't think I'll ever get enough spirits to pure merge most of my SRs. Wonder if it would be better to trade some of the more valuable extra ones and just level break my current ones using jokers. Talking about spirits like Gravity Panther, Tsukuyomi, Verdandi, etc. That way I could end up getting some better SR spirits, especially since I still don't have any Metal or Earth SRs. Is it ever really that crucial or is it mostly a min-max thing?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Hm. I've been thinking, I don't think I'll ever get enough spirits to pure merge most of my SRs. Wonder if it would be better to trade some of the more valuable extra ones and just level break my current ones using jokers. Talking about spirits like Gravity Panther, Tsukuyomi, Verdandi, etc. That way I could end up getting some better SR spirits, especially since I still don't have any Metal or Earth SRs. Is it ever really that crucial or is it mostly a min-max thing?

I don't PB any SR and it's fine, you can beat the game without PB anything.

Hey Azure, I may have a Miko on the way to me if I can finalize a deal for her. :)
Apparently she's a super tough UC to get.

Wow. Did the person you are trading with say where exactly you get her from in the game? I've been willing to stump up a couple of SRs to get hold of her for a while now.

I traded a SR for her too. She can only be hunted in Western Russia.

Jesus, no wonder there is little to no information. Hunt AND Russia only? Well, guess I just need to keep her up on my trade lists now I know it is at least possible to obtain her legitimately. I can see she's gonna cost me a lot of SRs.

Alucrid

Banned
I don't PB any SR and it's fine, you can beat the game without PB anything.

Cool, probably will do that and maybe max out a few easy Rs.

FT

Event
Nemesis x2
Yaksha x2
Itzpapaltol
Tsukuyomi x2
Verdandi x2

Adv
Sylphid (Looking for Black Body)

SR
Itzamna
Wizard

R
Benzaiten
Vampire Hunter
White Buffalo Maiden
Sedna
Greys
Ixmucane
Ixchel
Ah Puch x3
Wyvern x2

LF

Phoenix
Azure Dragon
White Tiger
Yellow Emperor
Gunslinger
Wakan Tanka
JoD

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Cool, probably will do that and maybe max out a few easy Rs.

FT

R
Ixchel

LF

Wakan Tanka

Wakan for Ixchel?

Jesus, no wonder there is little to no information. Hunt AND Russia only? Well, guess I just need to keep her up on my trade lists now I know it is at least possible to obtain her legitimately. I can see she's gonna cost me a lot of SRs.

I'll trade you to her after I get her in the next day or two. 1 SR is fine since that is what I paid.

Rixa

Ive been playing this whole day. Loading times are long but I managed to get WBM lvl 21 and 4 Nemesis (which is now at lvl 19). Been using Earth team all day (its Earth element day). Cockatrice has 15s time stopping skill for one enemy helps alot.
I hate the time it takes to change teams (Water for WBM) so not bothering today change.

Rixa

Hey Azure, I may have a Miko on the way to me if I can finalize a deal for her. :)
Apparently she's a super tough UC to get.

Wow. Did the person you are trading with say where exactly you get her from in the game? I've been willing to stump up a couple of SRs to get hold of her for a while now.

I traded a SR for her too. She can only be hunted in Western Russia.

Is it in encyclopedia:
Slavic/Finnish/Russian
nr. 006?

^^ Its the only spirit Iam mssing from that slot.(and I live in Finland).

Miko_Hunt_location.jpg

Miko's hunt location (+18, +6)

Top Bottom