• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

I have LOTD only but she does the job except now when im up against Nemesis(fuck that bitch)

I'm rolling with both Verdandi and Urd for Nemesis, that way when she inevitably attacks only one of them non-stop until they die I'll still have another time stopper for backup.

2:1 I guess? I have several trades going on though, so it will have to wait until tomorrow.
Sure. I'll just go with the 1 Skuld then, I should have 4 Vampire Hunters but the 4th must be in the mailbox overflow since I can't find it. Hit me up whenever you are free.

yella

Spatenfloot, I've put up Frigg and a random spirit for trade. One more trade to go for Dallow, and then all my slots will be free.

Rojo

FT:
SR
Manhatan Mac Lir
Thunderbirdx2
Danu
Iyatikux3
First Mother
God of Water

aR
White Body
Yellow Body
Emperor of Fire
Coyolxauhqui
Hellhound
Hi No Kagutsuchix2
Okikurumix2
Onmyojix2
Tsuki no usagi
Karyobingax2
Valkyrie
spy kat

R
Greysx2
Freyja
Ixmucane
wyvernx3
White Buffalo Maiden
Wakan Tanka
Adaptive Camo
Sedna
Yum Kaax
Ixchel
Prometheus
Nine-tailed Foxx4
Orca

adv uc
gadex2

Event Spirits:
yinglongx3
Wizardx5
Bahamutx3
Itzpapalotl
tsukuyomix5
azi dahakax3
Iyatikux3

LF:
Nemesis
Vairocana
Verdandi
PSN: Rojo-_-

Ok silver i just put up a spirit for our trade from a few days ago

iJpuIql.jpg
Finally got hold of my grail!

Ventara

LAST CALL for these R spirits before I start using them as merge fodder.

Ah Puch x 6 (6 reserved?)
Gunslinger x 5 (2 reserved?)
Ixmucane
Kanaloa x 8 (8 reserved?)
Sedna
Umibozu x 2
Wakan Tanka x 2
Wyvern x 3 (3 reserved?)

Here's my trade list where you'll find what I'm looking for. I'm also accepting offers for any of the event spirits (though Urd and Vairocana are mainly what I'm looking for) and any SR spirit. Also trading them for Queens, or for 1.5 Prince (so 2Rs for 3 Prince). Also looking for any Jokers.

After tonight, these guys will all be gone, so I need to know if anyone wants to trade for any of these.

Ah Puch x 6
Greys x 5
Gunslinger x 5
Ixmucane
Kanaloa x 8
Kwatee
Sedna
Umibozu x 2
Wakan Tanka x 2
Wyvern x 3
Zhuge Liang x 2

Here's my trade list where you'll find what I'm looking for. I'm also accepting offers for any of the event spirits (though Urd and Vairocana are mainly what I'm looking for) and any SR spirit. Also trading them for Queens, or for 1.5 Prince (so 2Rs for 3 Prince). Also looking for any Jokers.

After tonight, these guys will all be gone, so I need to know if anyone wants to trade for any of these.

Dude, dont merge the Gunslingers or the Zhuge Liangs. Specially the slingers.
I'll make an updated list so you can pick something from my R's.
If you are going to merge them, might as well help people that need those. :)

ithebigc

Neo Member

Ah Puch x 6
Greys x 5
Gunslinger x 5
Ixmucane
Kanaloa x 8
Kwatee
Sedna
Umibozu x 2
Wakan Tanka x 2
Wyvern x 3
Zhuge Liang x 2

Prince of Fire, Earth and Metal for 2x Zhuge Liang?

Doomshine

Ah Puch x 6
Greys x 5
Gunslinger x 5
Ixmucane
Kanaloa x 8
Kwatee
Sedna
Umibozu x 2
Wakan Tanka x 2
Wyvern x 3
Zhuge Liang x 2

I'm interested in the Wakan Tankas, hang on and I'll get a list together that you can look at.

Ventara

Dude, dont merge the Gunslingers or the Zhuge Liangs. Specially the slingers.
I'll make an updated list so you can pick something from my R's.
If you are going to merge them, might as well help people that need those. :)

But I REALLY need the space. My mailbox is over 100 and I need to dig some stuff up, and I already am 90/93 spirits in my collection. These guys are just holding back some trades.

Prince of Fire, Earth and Metal for 2x Zhuge Liang?

Whoops, spoke too soon. Hang on.

Sorry, ithebigc, I posted this list in two places and someone from Gamefaqs seems to have asked first.

But I REALLY need the space. My mailbox is over 100 and I need to dig some stuff up, and I already am 90/93 spirits in my collection. These guys are just holding back some trades.

Pick something for the Gunslingers then... Just dont merge those. I think 5 might be all I need to finish pure breeding, and since you are going to merge, might as well help out.

FT:
aSR
Gravity Panther (As many LF SRs as I can get)

SR
Aphrodite (For Hunt SR only)
Sun Wukong (For Hunt SR only)
Nuada The Silver Hand
Tsukuyomi x2
Nemesis x3
White Buffallo Maiden x2

aR
Spy Yunica x3
Spy Raven x2
(Two Spy Girls for Takemika or Konohana)
Pyokorider
Oohoroc x2

R
Ebisu
Benzaiten
Fukurokuju x3
Vampire Hunter
Kanaloa
Greys
Umibozu
Anubis
Nine-Tailed Fox
Bunyip
Yaksha (For Urd)
Skuld x2 (For Urd)
Zhuge Liang (For Barong or Nezha)
Captain Cook (For Barong or Nezha)

Ventara

Pick something for the Gunslingers then... Just dont merge those. I think 5 might be all I need to finish pure breeding, and since you are going to merge, might as well help out.

Okay, now, what are you realistically willing to trade for them? I doubt you'd trade your GP for them, lol. WBM? Yaksha? Skuld?

Will you take a Yinglong for 2x Wakan Tanka and 1 Ah Puch?

I'm trying to offload my own 4, so I'll pass on that. But really, keep making whatever offer you can think of. Even Princes are okay.

If nobody wants them at the end and I have trade slots open, though, it's a deal.

Edit: Btw, guys, my trade slots are full, and it'll be another 16 hours (lol) before they end, so no more trades for tonight. I won't merge anything yet, so no worries.

Okay, now, what are you realistically willing to trade for them? I doubt you'd trade your GP for them, lol. WBM? Yaksha? Skuld?

I'm trying to offload my own 4, so I'll pass on that. But really, keep making whatever offer you can think of. Even Princes are okay.

If nobody wants them at the end and I have trade slots open, though, it's a deal.

I was thinking more R for R. Yaksha and Skuld are for Urd, tho.

By the way, how many Urd do we need for pure breeding?

Ventara

I was thinking more R for R. Yaksha and Skuld are for Urd, tho.

By the way, how many Urd do we need for pure breeding?

It's 14. Maybe 13, but starting at 40, she gets 6 points towards her SPD stat.

If I have the trade slots open at the end and nobody wants them, then sure, R for whatever R.

baekshi

Banned
I don't see your trade list in the last two or so pages. What are you trading?

I have Nekomata,Onmyojix2, Leviathan (SSD)x2, Dullahan (UC), Hi no, Ouroboros (UC), Snow White (UC), Tsuki no Usagi

have librom (uc) down the inbox, can't dig up though right now

no longer looking, thank you

How is this possible?!?

By offering enough SRs for her to catch the attention of the tiny number of people who have one.

Dude, don't ever get rid of any Zhuge Liang - I'm in constant need of them because I just can't get hold of them from anywhere. If you still have an Umibozu I can trade you a Pandora for it.

Have :

SR
Sun Wukong
Hades
Danu
Wizard
Nemesis
Bahamut (for 2 SRs)
Ladon x2
Joker of Dark (only for joker of Metal)
Joker of Wood (only for Joker of Metal)

R