• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Rand6

LAST CALL for these R spirits before I start using them as merge fodder.

Wyvern x 3 (3 reserved?)

Here's my trade list where you'll find what I'm looking for. I'm also accepting offers for any of the event spirits (though Urd and Vairocana are mainly what I'm looking for) and any SR spirit. Also trading them for Queens, or for 1.5 Prince (so 2Rs for 3 Prince). Also looking for any Jokers.

After tonight, these guys will all be gone, so I need to know if anyone wants to trade for any of these.

Please don't merge your Wyvern, I'm interested (I don't know if they're still reserved) lol.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Any trash rare you don't want works for me.

If you have a free friend slot, add my alt account "dallow-jp". (you can delete after)
My main account is full up for the next several hours.

Let me know when you can do the Nuwa for Genie trade.

I have about 6-7 hours until all slots on my main account, after that is fine.

Who would make a better sniper, Yum Kaax or ItzItzpapalotl?

Yum Klaax is better in every way for 1 cost more.
Still his overall HP is low even when maxed.

Alucrid

Banned
If you have a free friend slot, add my alt account "dallow-jp". (you can delete after)
My main account is full up for the next several hours.

I have about 6-7 hours until all slots on my main account, after that is fine.

Yum Klaax is better in every way for 1 cost more.
Still his overall HP is low even when maxed.

Thanks, that plus Yum Kaax being easier to get and Itzpapalotl being worth slightly more solidifies that decision then.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Thanks, that plus Yum Kaax being easier to get and Itzpapalotl being worth slightly more solidifies that decision then.

Hey wait a minute, I was looking at the stats for the UC version of Itzpapalotl lol.
I still need to see the R version at max level but they seem close to Yum Klaax. Still, it's going to be hard to purebreed.

Support skill is better, but you'd likely be using other spirits in that slot.

Ventara

Dude, don't ever get rid of any Zhuge Liang - I'm in constant need of them because I just can't get hold of them from anywhere. If you still have an Umibozu I can trade you a Pandora for it.

Yup, I still have an Umibozu, but my trade slots are all taken until Monday. Are you okay waiting until then? But if our trades are short, I can squeeze you in during the weekend. Where are you located?

And yeah, I normally wouldn't merge Zhuge Liang, but I really needed the space and they weren't moving.

Please don't merge your Wyvern, I'm interested (I don't know if they're still reserved) lol.

They're on reserve for someone, but I can let you know if they change their mind.

Yup, I still have an Umibozu, but my trade slots are all taken until Monday. Are you okay waiting until then? But if our trades are short, I can squeeze you in during the weekend. Where are you located?
I'm in the UK, if you're in the US the trade time is anywhere from 6-9 hours to me. And yeah, no hurry - I'm in a similar situation with no inventory spaces left so I either need to trade or merge away a ton of Rs before I can do anything anyway.

Rand6

They're on reserve for someone, but I can let you know if they change their mind.

Thank you!

I'm in the UK, if you're in the US the trade time is anywhere from 6-9 hours to me. And yeah, no hurry - I'm in a similar situation with no inventory spaces left so I either need to trade or merge away a ton of Rs before I can do anything anyway.

I can help you if you want to store your spirits in your mailbox...

Post your list!

Inugami (x2)
Nekomata
Tsuki no Usagi
Onmyoji
Okikurumi
Spider Mother
Vampire Hunter (x4)
Toutatis (x2)
Hermes (x2)
Daikokuten (x2)
Excalibur
Perun
Mokosh
Lugh
Heremod
Pandora
Cernunnos
Karura
Valkyrie
Veles (x2)
Asura the Evil
Freyja
Nanna (x2)
Set
Ah Puch

I've got a load more to ditch, but that's all the junk.

I'm interested in these. Anything from my trade list (a few pages back, top of the page) interest you?
Karyobinga and that Umibozu probably, I can make use of those for level breaking.

And what do you want for your "junk"? :D
The only stuff on my wishlist is spirits that nobody seems to have, so I dunno. That's why this stuff has been slowly accumulating, on the off chance I find someone with a Tortoise or Kujaku-Myoo I don't want to be caught without anything they'd want.

Tortoise
Kujaku-myoo
Emperor Penguin
Female Shaman
Queens for exp, or multi-trades for SRs to condense stuff down.
Frigg, Hi no Kagutsuchi, Genie of the Lamp, Zhuge Liang, Himiko, Kappa, Ame-onna for level breaking
Wanyudo for pure merging

Assuming your trade list from a few pages back is still accurate, I could use the Nezha.

Asura the Evil is definitely out at the moment though I'm afraid - that's literally the bottom thing in my mailbox and I'm obviously overflowing the visible mailbox by a long way currently.

Assuming your trade list from a few pages back is still accurate, I could use the Nezha.

Asura the Evil is definitely out at the moment though I'm afraid - that's literally the bottom thing in my mailbox and I'm obviously overflowing the visible mailbox by a long way currently.
Ok, nezha for Valkyrie? I will put it up.

Rand6

FT :
R: Gandharva*2 -Veles*2 - Toutatis*2 - Ebisu - Nanna*2 - Sedna - Excalibur - Perun - Kanaloa

LF :
R: -Sorcerer -Ixchel -Wyvern - Prometheus - Hermes - Freja - Valkyrie - Heremod - Abzu - Orca

Alucrid

Banned
FT :
R: Gandharva*2 -Veles*2 - Toutatis*2 - Ebisu - Nanna*2 - Sedna - Excalibur - Perun - Kanaloa

LF :
R: -Sorcerer -Ixchel -Wyvern - Prometheus - Hermes - Freja - Valkyrie - Heremod - Abzu - Orca

Wyvern/Ixchel for two Nanna?

FT
SR = Itzanma x2, Wizard
R = Kwatee x3, Sedna x2, Ixmucane x5, Ah Puch x3, Huallallo Carhuincho, Wyvern x1, Toutatis x2

Want Gunslinger, Wakan Tanka, Queens

Also got way too many new metal SRs...White Tiger, T Rex and Magician. Dunno who to level first.

Doomshine

Man, that rental discount they had really did wonders for my SP count. I went from having like around 10000 at the end of a day of merging, or even none, to suddenly having over 400000.

Rixa

Man, that rental discount they had really did wonders for my SP count. I went from having like around 10000 at the end of a day of merging, or even none, to suddenly having over 400000.

I tried to free zones as far as possible from my starting zone, using spirit rentals. It did work nicely. Now I have some difficulties with those zones where spirit levels are ~80 :). Just for fun I think Ill free those faraway zones first and make my way towards closer zones.

Rixa

was that the first time they did the rental discount? hope it comes back soon

Yes it was. Iam hoping same thing. It was so nice to rent spirit for every battle. Now Iam only renting to bosses & 3 round battles. Too costly otherwise.
Btw. Finally maxxed my first aR which I bought by orbs when this game started, early in the game I merged one Brigit to it (got crit bonus).

What a shitty 3.0 cost spirit.
2014-08-23-200346.jpg

was that the first time they did the rental discount? hope it comes back soon

Likewise. The rental costs are just too high normally so they end up being there for absolute emergencies where you need a maxed LotD or T-Rex. But it was really fun being able to try out everyone's spirits, and having access to some cheap UCs and Rs for fights where you just need to buy yourself a few extra turns of damage.

And yeah, Brigit is pretty awful haha.

Rixa

Likewise. The rental costs are just too high normally so they end up being there for absolute emergencies where you need a maxed LotD or T-Rex. But it was really fun being able to try out everyone's spirits, and having access to some cheap UCs and Rs for fights where you just need to buy yourself a few extra turns of damage.

And yeah, Brigit is pretty awful haha.

Indeed, renting was fun, to see all the spirits in use :).
Brigit compared to this normal summon EU R which costs 2.5.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I had almost given up on old Ziz, but got 3 more in the last few days after months of waiting idly by. Thanks to those that traded me.

His HP and ATK are now maxed, but SPD still needs a few. Ugh!
Good strong fighter, if a little slow.

If anyone has more, let me know. :)

Top Bottom