• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Rand6

Anyone wants to trade their Nemesis to my Vairocanas (got 2) & to event WBM (got 1 atm)?
Edit: Got one Verdandi also (and God of Water :p).

Do you still need Nemesis? If yes I have one for your Verdandi.
Edit : and 1 Nemesis for your Vairocana(if Doomshine takes only 1)

Thanks a lot. I noticed that you had DS session with me :). So is your VH already lvl 50? Or do you need more VH. I can trade VH to you if you want it.

No, our little Vampire Hunter exchange today sealed the deal. He's at lvl 50.

I thought he was going to have all his stats maxed out, but seems like he could've used maybe 1 or 2 VH merges more. (Stat bonuses are 160 for HP, 59 ATK and 54 SPD.)

Oh well. He's still pretty good.

FT:
Jokers
Joker of Dark x2

LF: JoWa, JoF, JoM.

aSR
Gravity Panther (As many LF SRs as I can get)

SR
Aphrodite (For Hunt SR only)
Tsukuyomi x2 (For T.Rex, Quetz, Ashura, Eingana, Apollo)
Nemesis x5
White Buffalo Maiden x2
Vairocana (For T.Rex, Quetz, Eingana)

LF: Arthur, Senju-Kannon, T.Rex, White Tiger, Yellow Emperor, Himiko, Quetzalcoatl, Apollo, Ashura, Eingana, Azure Dragon, Igaluk, Hattori Hanzo.

aR
Spy Yunica x2
Spy Raven x2
(Two Spy Girls for Takemikazuchi or Konohana)
Pyokorider
Oohoroc

LF: Takemikazuchi (1!), Hi No Kagutsuchi, Konohanasakuya-Hime, Bodies (Black, White, Yellow, Blue).

R
Ebisu
Benzaiten
Fu*urokuju x3
Bishamonten
Zhuge Liang (For Barong or Nezha)
Captain Cook (For Barong or Nezha)
Vampire Hunter
White Buffalo Maiden
Kanaloa
Greys
Umibozu x2
Anubis
Nine-Tailed Fox
Bunyip
Veles
Sedna x2

Raid Bosses
Yaksha x4
Itzpapalotl x2
Skuld x2

LF: Barong, Freyja, Nezha, Gunslinger, Nuwa.

Alucrid

Banned
LF Gunslinger / Wakan Tanka

FT Rares

White Buffalo Maiden x2
Kwatee x3
Sedna x5
Greys x2
Ixmucane
Ixchel x4
Ah Puch x4
Tlaloc
Huallallo Carhuincho
Wyvern
Tangata-Manu

help me free up some space

Ventara

If you are still interested in those Inugami I'm trying to clear out, I could use that Karyobinga.

Sorry for the super delayed response, but yeah, I'm holding it for you along with the Umibozu, given that you still want them, that is. Just have a few more trades to go and I've been really busy today.

I have one Urd at the moment, and I'm looking for a phoenix. Wanna trade them?
PSN/IGN - swnnyh

You mean 1:1? No. I can do 1:2.

Sorry for the super delayed response, but yeah, I'm holding it for you along with the Umibozu, given that you still want them, that is. Just have a few more trades to go and I've been really busy today.
Yeah, I still need them but I'm afraid I traded the Pandora away for a Tortoise so I can't offer that for the Umibozu any more. Are there any other Rs on my tradelist that you need/want?

Senju for 1 Zhuge, 2 Umibozu and all the Wanyudo you need?

Seriously, I get Wanyudo everyday in my asian account. I can send all of them your way if you want...
I'll have to pass on that, just snagged the last Zhuge I need for now and I only need 1 Umibozu. Are there any Rs that you'd want in exchange for Wanyudos?

Rixa

TR sent.
And I have more Nemesis if you need them ;)

Accepted.
I Don't have anything to trade them. Unless you want 3 event R's / 1 Nemesis. Yesterday was Nemesis day :( , couldnt get 3rd WBM (mine is 31 lvl). Got too many Nemesis, its now level 63, what a shitty opponent :D.

Doomshine

Accepted.
I Don't have anything to trade them. Unless you want 3 event R's / 1 Nemesis. Yesterday was Nemesis day :( , couldnt get 3rd WBM (mine is 31 lvl). Got too many Nemesis, its now level 63, what a shitty opponent :D.

I'll trade Nemesis for that, which event Rs do you have?

Rand6

Accepted.

Yeah Nemesis is boring (mine is lvl 56 lol).
And 3 for 1 is too much. We can do 2 for 1 Nemesis if you want ;)

Edit :
3x Skuld & 3x Nuwa. I prolly keep Urds myself.

2 Nemesis for 2 Skuld and 2 Nuwa?

Doomshine

FT

SR
Nemesis
Vairocana

R
2x Yaksha
2x Itzapapalotl
2x Horus

^Want Nuwas for these.

UC
Verdandi
Megaera
Itzapapalotl
Emperor Penguin
Yuki-Onna

^Want Male Shaman, UC Urd or Wakan Tanka for these.

Top Bottom