• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Of the ones you are looking for: Nanna (x2), Prometheus, Excalibur, Ogma and Perun at the moment I believe. Thought I had a Freyja as well but I can't find it atm.

Hmm, might pass on the Danu then, I only really need to add her to the encyclopedia as I'm getting fairly close to filling the Celtic section. Would you do Genie for 2 of those Rs though?

ithebigc

Neo Member
My PSN is rainking187.
Sent you a friend request yesterday :) I'll be ready to put up LotD anytime, just let me know.

FT
R
3x Yaksha

LF

R
Freyja

PSN: Doomshine
Freyja for Yaksha? And I'll have your Set + Freyja x2 ready for tomorrow when you get your Vairocana.

Also is anyone here getting rid of any Zhuge Liang at all? I've got him up to level 40 for pure merging now but can't seem to find anyone with them for trade.
I just got one today. If you have a Nuwa, I'd gladly trade it for that. I would take Genie too, but since you just traded for one I'm assuming you're also collecting her.

I just got one today. If you have a Nuwa, I'd gladly trade it for that. I would take Genie too, but since you just traded for one I'm assuming you're also collecting her.

I'm afraid Nuwa is the other thing I'm looking to pure merge at the moment. I've got 2 down for each, but still need about 9 more.

Danj

I came across this while searching Destiny on the PSN store. Art looks pretty, I might check it out. I also noticed there is some sort of Orb microtransaction thing, but there is somehow a 35 pack one that you can get for free if you're a PS+ subscriber? What's that about?

[
zPobBEc.png

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
I came across this while searching Destiny on the PSN store. Art looks pretty, I might check it out. I also noticed there is some sort of Orb microtransaction thing, but there is somehow a 35 pack one that you can get for free if you're a PS+ subscriber? What's that about?
PS+ subs get 35 orbs for free every month.
---
silver.tongue check your mailbox, I destiny summoned something real good with your US account :p

Really, really need Zhuge Liangs and Yuki-onnas at the moment if anyone has them spare.

SR
Iyatiku (x4)
Wizard (x2)
Nemesis (x4)
Joker of Wood (x2)
Joker of Dark (x2)
Joker of Water
Joker of Light
Zilant
Ukko
White Buffalo Maiden (x2)
Tsukuyomi (only towards Athena)
Vairocana (only towards Athena)

R
Yaksha
Valkyrie
Asura the Evil
Itzpaplotl
Freyja
Orca
Shennong
Nanna
Bishamonten
Ah Puch
Vampire Hunter (x4)
Toutatis (x3)
Hermes (x3)
Daikokuten (x2)
Veles (x3)
Excalibur
Perun
Mokosh (x2)
Lugh
Heremod
Cernunnos (x2)
Karura
Ogma
UC: Verdandi (Battle), Chloris (x2)

ADV R
Inugami (x2)
Nekomata
Onmyoji
Okikurumi
Tsuki no Usagi
Spider Mother
UC: Yunica, Snow White, Nevi Mossui, Gade, Alias

Looking For
Athena (x1)
Zhuge Liang (x5 maybe?)
Nuwa (x9 maybe?)
Yuki-onna (x14)

Clione (x1)
Hi no Kagutsuchi (x1)
Kujaku-Myoo (x1)
Frigg (x1)
Dear Television (x1)
Bodhidharma (x1)
Bastet (x1)
Panda (x1)
Yatagarasu (x1)
Wanyudo (6 or 7 maybe?)

Guns ready on the Galactus wall

Whats the psn?
I will have to send you a FR as Benzaiten is on my alternate accoutn.

PS+ subs get 35 orbs for free every month.
---
silver.tongue check your mailbox, I destiny summoned something real good with your US account :p

Awesome FM! Thanks.

That said, I already finished pure breeding mine. You want it?

Really, really need Zhuge Liangs and Yuki-onnas at the moment if anyone has them spare.

SR
Senju-Kannon

ADV R
Zhuge Liang (x8 maybe?)
Nuwa (x9 maybe?)
Kat (UC) (x1)

2 Zhuge Liang for Senju-Kannon?
I also have 1 Nuwa if you wanna do 1 Zhuge and 1 Nuwa.
I also have a Kat UC I can throw in for free.

Silver66

Neo Member
FT:
Raid shin, yinglong x4, Ladon x2, wizard, tsukuyomi, iyatiku, wbm, nemesis, Vairocana, nuwa, skuld x2, yaksha x2
SR Igaluk, Nuada
R tangata x3, yum kaax, adaptive camo, chal gal x2, tlaloc, clione x2, orca, huallalo, bunyip, lugh, huo po, abzu, kanaloa, shennong, gandharva x2, and 9 tail fox
Joker of water (for earth or metal), joker of dark

LF:
Urd (raid), Frigg, artemis, Aphrodite, black tortoise, yellow emp, vermilion bird, Valkyrie, phoenix, first mother, tez, unicorn, koro pok guru, hi no, zhuge liang, genie, umibozu, heremod, benzaiten, grey, ashura evil, hunt sr spirits, and jokers

Also need mazu, urd, and sleeve tuggers UC

For raid Urds, I will trade 2:1

I got 2 Mazu. Do you still need them?

@silver

My psn id "galactus_world"

2 Zhuge Liang for Senju-Kannon?
I also have 1 Nuwa if you wanna do 1 Zhuge and 1 Nuwa.
I also have a Kat UC I can throw in for free.
2 Zhuge and Kat UC for Senju would be good, I had another offer of 2 Zhuge for Senju so that beats it. I've only got 1 slot free for another 5 hours or something though, so do you want to do the Kat trade first or just do all 3 trades at once?

2 Zhuge and Kat UC for Senju would be good, I had another offer of 2 Zhuge for Senju so that beats it. I've only got 1 slot free for another 5 hours or something though, so do you want to do the Kat trade first or just do all 3 trades at once?

Dude, are you flip something on gamefaqs?

I'm rafaelapnt!

We can do Kat first no problemo.

I'll boot the game and place her on my wall. Gimme 5 minutes.

Dude, are you flip something on gamefaqs?

I'm rafaelapnt!

We can do Kat first no problemo.

I'll boot the game and place her on my wall. Gimme 5 minutes.

Haha, yeah. Very, very old account name (don't ask).

Well I did say I was looking for slightly more than 2 Rs for the SRs originally, Zhuge definitely seems to have got a lot harder to find in the last couple of weeks though so any 2 Zhuge + 1 UC offers I'll snap up immediately. Would much rather trade with GAF members anyway.

Haha, yeah. Very, very old account name (don't ask).

Well I did say I was looking for slightly more than 2 Rs for the SRs originally, Zhuge definitely seems to have got a lot harder to find in the last couple of weeks though so any 2 Zhuge + 1 UC offers I'll snap up immediately. Would much rather trade with GAF members anyway.

Cool. Kat is up my wall.

I also have another KAT, but you said you only need one right?

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
What you got? Common SRs I'm looking for are Senju, Hanzo, Magician, White Tiger.. but I can take others since you are the one that summoned the FM anyway.
Hmmm... don't really have any SRs to trade, I guess I'll pass. I would have probably traded her away later anyway xD.

RpgN

Ok, I only have one slot available right now though. I summoned another Gandharva and Bunyip and it looks like I'm going to need one more Excalibur so I'd like to add that to the trade if it's ok.

That sounds fine by me. Out of the two you summoned I do prefer Gandharva. I'll leave the two slots for you until you're ready then.

Hi, I have some spirits for trade:

Normal R:

Abzu x3
Pandora x2
Veles
Ogma x2
Hermes
Excalibur
Sedna
Fukurokuju
Cernunnos
Perun

Adv R:

Onmyoji x3
Shachi

Raids:

Yaksha
Skuld
Wyvern
Azi Dahaka
Horus
Meretseger
Anubis

LF:

Brigit
Bishamonten
Koro pok Guru
White Saxon Dragon
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Ladon

tilde

Neo Member
Adv:
Syd 1x
Kat 1x
Raven_GR 1x
Gade 1x
Powered-suit Goblin 1x
Pyokorider 1x
Nevi Shaga 1x
Shachi 1x
Onmyoji 1x

UC:
Freyr 1x

R:
Kwatee 1x
Huallallo Carhuincho 1x
Wvveryn 1x
Ghost Ship 1x
Skuld_(Event) 1x
Itzpapalotl (Event) 1x

SR:
Iyatiku_(Event) 2x
Nemesis 1x
White Buffalo Maiden (Event) 2x
Senju-Kannon 1x (kinda don't want to part with it, but offer a good deal?)

LF:

Lady of the Depths 1x (Highest Priority, maaan I just need 1)
Tlaloc 5x
Black Tortoise 3x
Phoenix 3x
Kuko 3x
T. Rex 2x
Pierre 3x
Muramasa 2x
Takemikazuchi 2x
Male Shaman 1x

I'm also looking to trade C/UC spirits that are for battle or hunt to fill in my Spirit Encyclopedia too.

PM me :Db

ithebigc

Neo Member
Trade request sent.
Just wanted to say thanks for the trade :)

Updated 9/7/2014

Looking For:
aSR - Amaterasu (Light)
aSR - Gravity Panther (Dark)

aSR - Izanagi (Earth)
aSR - Izanami (Dark)
aSR - Shoryu (Wood)
aSR - Yamata no Orochi (Water)
SR - Tsukuyomi (Dark)
SR - Vairocana (Light)
SR - Azure Dragon (Water)
SR - Black Tortoise (Wood)
SR - Isis (Earth)
SR - Phoenix (Fire)
SR - Vermillion Bird (Fire)
SR - White Tiger (Metal)
SR - Jokers (All)
aR - Konohanasakuya-hime (Wood)
aR - Takemikazuchi (Light)
R - Nuwa (Metal)
R - Genie of the Lamp (Light)
R - Yamatotakeru (Light)
UC - Bodhidharma (Earth)
UC - Shisa (Metal)
UC - Yuki-onna (Water)

For Trade:
aSR - Lady of the Depths (Light) x3
SR - Nemesis (Dark) x5
SR - White Buffalo Maiden (Fire)
SR - God of Water (Water)
aR - Blue Body (Earth)
aR - Karyobinga (Light)
aR - Okikurumi (Fire) x3
aR - Spy Costume Kat (Fire) x14
aR - Spy Costume Raven (Water) x8
aR - Spy Costume Yunica (Wood) x21
aR - Sylphid (Wood)
R - Itzpapalotl (Wood)
R - Peluda (Dark)
R - Skuld (Water) x2
R - Urd (Earth) x2
R - Abzu (Water)
R - Chalchiutlicue (Water)
R - Freyja (Wood) x4
R - Greys (Light)
R - Ixmucane (Wood) x2
R - Kwatee (Earth) x2
R - Nine-tailed Fox (Fire) x2
R - Orca (Dark)
R - Pachacamac (Earth)
R - Sedna (Water)
R - Set (Earth) x2
R - Tangata-Manu (Metal)
R - Toutatis (Metal)
R - Umibozu (Dark)
R - Veles (Fire) x2
R - Wyvern (Fire)
R - Zhuge Liang
aUC - Destrobo (Metal)

Notes:
- I'll trade 2 Spy Costumes for 1 Konohanasakuya-hime or Takemikazuchi
- I'll trade a R for 2 of any of the UC I'm looking for
- I'll trade 6 Spy Costumes for Shoryu or Yamata no Orochi
- I'll trade 12 or more Spy Costumes for Izanagi, Izanami or Amaterasu, just name a number
- I'm willing to trade Spy Costumes for Tsukuyomi too, as long as you have Gravity Rush UC to use as filler

Rixa

My Vairocana is somewhere 37 or so. I dont mind, Iam now focusing to get areas done. Changed tactics ~130 areas ago (I was at 200 freed areas). Aimed to most highest level areas (83) and slowly making my way towards easier areas. This plan works for me fine. 333 areas done ~120 togo. Roughly making 2-5 areas per day.

I'll take a Dryad for trading, and I can give it to Azure Phoenix once I have it in my encyclopedia
Sure, add me. ID: HarkenSlash.

If Tilde doesn't need Dryad or Little Red Riding Hood I'd be up for trading something for them, need 1 of each for level breaking mine. Also Gulon is a regular EU pool summon as well BTW
I've put up Little Red Riding Hood up on my wall. Feel free to send over any spirit.

Alucrid

Banned
Is T-Rex worthwhile to use JoM on?

FT: Kwatee x2, WBM (R) x2, Greys, Tlaloc, Chalchiuhtlicue x2, Hullallo Carhuincho, Wyvern (R), Toutatis, Tangata-Manu

LF: Yum Kaax, Nanna

Top Bottom