• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

ithebigc

Neo Member
Sure, putting Yaksha up.
Sent, thanks!

Sorry about the late response. Yes to both.

Let me know when you ready to trade and I'll make the offer on your wall.
I've put up both Queens now so you can send the Yaksha + filler first. Blue Body will go up once the trade with Doomshie is done. Thanks!

ADV R
Konohanasakuya-hime
6 princes of your choice (I'll send you a list of the ones I have) + filler for your second Konohanasakuya-hime? Should go a way towards emptying my mailbox so I can get at that Karyobinga for the first one, at least.

6 princes of your choice (I'll send you a list of the ones I have) + filler for your second Konohanasakuya-hime? Should go a way towards emptying my mailbox so I can get at that Karyobinga for the first one, at least.
If I don't get any offers involving Zhuge or Genie for her by the time I'm done with the trade with elmars, sure.

Edit: The 3 Vampire Hunters are up on my wall now.

I've posted this a while back, but I figured some newer players might find this useful. I've made an application that calculates the amount of EXP that a spirit would receive from merging. If you have any feedback/bug reports, feel free to send me a PM.

jerryto.github.io/dos_merging_calc

tilde

Neo Member
Advanced Summons (Adv)
Syd 2x
Raven GR 1x
Gade 1x
Wooyari 1x
Pyokorider 1xx
Spider Mother 1x
Huehuecoyotl 1x
Nekomata 2x
Konohanasakuya-hime 1x
Shachi 1x
Onmyoji 3x
Hi no Kagutsuchi 2x (only for Takemikazuchi)
Okikurumi 1x
Fudo-Myoo 1x

For Trade
Freyr 1x (For Hunt only Spirit)
Rusalka 1x (For Hunt only Spirit)
Female Shaman 1x (For Hunt only Spirit)
Ogma 1x
Veles 2x
Abzu 1x
Gandharva the Music God 1x
Huallallo Carhuincho 2x
Itzpapalotl (Event) 1x
Iyatiku (Event) 1x
Chimera (Event) 2x
Cyclops (Event) 2x
Brute Stone 3x
Zeus (Event) 1x
Nemesis 1x
Joker of Earth 2x (Trade for only Joker of Metal or LotD)
Joker of Light 2x (Trade for only LotD)

Looking For
Lady of the Depths 1x (Highest Priority)
Black Tortoise 3x
White Tiger 1x
Azure Dragon 3x
Vermilion Bird 1x
Kuko 3x
T. Rex 2x
Red Welsh Dragon 1x
White Saxon Dragon 1x
Yamata no Orochi 1x
Thor 1x
Guan Yu 4x
Pierre 3x
Muramasa 2x
Takemikazuchi 2x

PM me if you're interested, give offers etc. Of course as well, encyclopedia trades I'm open to. I have an Izanami for encyclopedia trades only, I'm looking to trade SR = SR and give back to you. I have compiled a list of successful trade backs too if you want.

Rixa

I was visiting in Italy for the weekend. Got fantastic hunt there (for sr), otherwise blaah.

2014-09-18-173047.jpg
2014-09-18-173118.jpg
2014-09-22-111859.jpg

2014-09-22-112034.jpg
2014-09-22-112132.jpg

Used 150 orbs for GOW summons (cause there was no UC).
2x:
2014-09-22-180057.jpg

2x:
2014-09-22-180104.jpg

1x:
2014-09-22-180031.jpg
I guess I should be happy?

I don't have any hunt spirits since I don't travel far enough to get more than 1 spirit per hunt, I can give you any R spirit you want on my tradelist on the last page though.

tilde

Neo Member
Veles is good, Iam maxing mine and missing few.

Do you need? I have 2 I don't want.

Also, Athena, Ukko, Melusine, and Kikimora for encyclopedia trade only? (aka, I get them, I trade it back with you) Whenever the server comes back?

Rixa

Do you need? I have 2 I don't want.

Also, Athena, Ukko, Melusine, and Kikimora for encyclopedia trade only? (aka, I get them, I trade it back with you) Whenever the server comes back?

Sorry for the Athena, already leveling it. But others I should still have (cant check now tho). And I think we aint friends in game. I have 100/100 fr list, I need to make some room when Iam online (in about 9h time, if game works).

sparky

Neo Member
SR
FT
Nuada the silver arm
God of water
Wizard

LF
Merlin
Athena
Hades
Arthur
Danu
Red Welsh Dragon
White Saxon Dragon
Ukko
Black Tortoise
Azure Dragon

Raid
FT
Ladon
Skuld

LF
Wyvern
Itzpapalotl

tilde

Neo Member
Sorry for the Athena, already leveling it. But others I should still have (cant check now tho). And I think we aint friends in game. I have 100/100 fr list, I need to make some room when Iam online (in about 9h time, if game works).

That's fine, just PM me whenever you're ready

Considering the maintenance ended very early this morning, it's odd how I've only just been able to connect to the servers now. I've sent you a friend request Rixa (ID is AzureSymphony).

Doomshine

Need to clean up again

SR
x3 Yinglong
Zeus
Artemis

aR
x3 Shachi :(
x2 Armor Grunt - for Centaur
Cerberus (God of War) - for Centaur
Wraith - for Centaur
Spy Costume Kat - for Centaur
Koro-pok-guru
Heracles
Hua Po

R
x3 Chimera - for 1x Urd or Brute Stone
x3 Cyclops - for 1x Urd or Brute Stone
x3 Yaksha - for 1x Urd or Brute Stone
x3 Itzpapalotl - for 1x Urd or Brute Stone
x2 Horus - for 1x Urd or Brute Stone
x2 Wyvern
x2 Valkyrie
x2 Clione
Gunslinger
Jurojin
Sedna
Abzu

LF

SR
Wyvern
Nuada the Silver Arm
Cuhullin

aR
Centaur
Ame no Uzume
Cronus

R
1x Urd
Mokosh
Pandora
Wakan Tanka

PSN: Doomshine

ithebigc

Neo Member
If I don't get any offers involving Zhuge or Genie for her by the time I'm done with the trade with elmars, sure.
Any update on this? The princes are taking up space in my collection, haha. I can throw up a filler and 2 princes instantly :)

Edit: Sorry for the doublepost, I was trying to quote to send in a PM but accidentally pressed submit >_<

Rixa

6WzvGbnl.jpg

Finally beat the game today. It took 338 hours, but I completed it!

Nice. I just finished every single area and boss, I assume they are eventually going to open up these made up islands?

In this game Gold trophy has to be one of the most difficult to acquire of all games. Havent checked lately but I think my online time is well over 1kh... Iam determined to finish this game. 403 Areas done and not so difficult areas left, only time is against me.

Ok I can still do >2 areas daily. Dunno maybe I need to stop GoW raids and just take areas. Changing spirits whole time, takes too much time.

Any update on this? The princes are taking up space in my collection, haha. I can throw up a filler and 2 princes instantly :)

Edit: Sorry for the doublepost, I was trying to quote to send in a PM but accidentally pressed submit >_<

Yeah, I will do that trade, it's just I've got the Melusine trade with Rixa pending in my slots so I can't do anything until that is accepted.

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
FT:
aRs Asian
Tsuki nu Usagi
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Konohanasakuya-hime
Nekomata x2
Okikurumi

SRs
Danu
Nemesis x3
White Buffalo Maiden x3
Tsukuyomi

Rs
Chalchiuhtlicue
Vampire Hunter
Huallallo Carhuincho x3
Tlaloc x3
Gunslinger
Perun
Kwatee
Wyvern
Valkyrie
Skuld x2
Ashura the Evil
Ziz
Chernobog
Belobog
Horus

GoW stuff:

aRs
Armor Grunt
Centaur
Wraith

SRs
Zeus x3

Rs
Cyclops x3
Chimera x3
Kratos x4
Brute Stone x3

Also have more princess and queens than one can count.

LF:
aRs
Ame no Uzume

SRs
Zilant
Manannan Mac Lir
Artemis
Cuhullin
Nuada the Silver Arm
Ukko

Rs
Sorcerer
Hermes
Heremod
Excalibur
Ogma
Pandora
Gandharva the Music God
Lugh
Set (x3)
Freyja
Veles (x4)
Abzu
Cernunnos
Mokosh
Shennong
Hotei
Toutatis
Orca (x4)
9-tailed Fox
Nanna
Genie of the Lamp
Cockatrice

PS: How much is a SR Kratos worth? More/less than Izanami?

Doomshine

Cool. I've sent over the first one for now, will send over the other when I have a free slot. Actually, I should be getting my 3rd Brute Stone soon so not sure if you want to make it 3:3.

I'm planning on purebreeding so I'll take all the Brute Stones I can get.

Top Bottom