• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
Beutiful ☆_☆
NVCigQf.jpg

tilde

Neo Member
This a HUGE long shot, however if anyone did not level up their Adv Asia/EU spirits yet, can someone trade with me just so I can have them in my encyclopedia?

I will trade them back once it gets into my mailbox. I will let you hold my SR spirits for hostage. I am serious.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
This a HUGE long shot, however if anyone did not level up their Adv Asia/EU spirits yet, can someone trade with me just so I can have them in my encyclopedia?

I will trade them back once it gets into my mailbox. I will let you hold my SR spirits for hostage. I am serious.

I have (EU) 10 R and 1 SR and (AS) 9 R and 1 SR that I own simply for trading other Adv spirits to catalog them so I can help.

These are the ones I'm missing:

AM
R - Black Body
R - Blue Body
R - Cerberus
R - Gukumatz
R - Sylphid
R - Yellow Body
SR - Coyote
SR - Kinich Ahau
SR - Pariacaca
SR - Raven
SR - Vampire
SR - Viracocha

EU
R - Cronus
R - Ladon
R - Odysseus
SR - Odin
SR - Poseidon
SR - Robin Hood
SR - Siegfried
SR - Thor
SR - Zeus

AS
R - Kujaku-Myoo
SR - Amaterasu
SR - Fudo-Myoo
SR - Izanami

So does anyone have a vague idea of what Sonic and Shadow SRs are worth at the moment (like event SR tier, hunt SR tier, garbage SR tier?). Just picked mine up, but I don't think I want to keep them.

So does anyone have a vague idea of what Sonic and Shadow SRs are worth at the moment (like event SR tier, hunt SR tier, garbage SR tier?). Just picked mine up, but I don't think I want to keep them.

Keep em for a few weeks then their value will increase. I still have 10 Tsukoyomi waiting till GoW event ends and then im gonna trade them

Btw Azure ill do the trade. I like Kuko and Izanagi and ill just hopefully trade the Shoryu for a GoW SR or a ASR i like.

I was hoping the new event would get me to play more again but it didnt happen, because of that I decided to finally finish the game (about 22 zones to go) and quit (sorry I'm keeping my spirits).

I'll just try to level up the stuff I already have. Not looking for new stuff (expect the adv. SRs for completion sake).

Jokers FT:
Joker of Wood (Hunt SRs or 1:1 with LF Jokers)
Joker of Dark x2 (Hunt SRs or 1:1 with LF Jokers)

Jokers LF: JoM, JoWa, JoF.

aSR FT:
Robo Knack
Shoryu

aSR LF: Pariacaca, Odin, Itzan Cab Ain.

SR FT:
Nemesis x2
White Buffalo Maiden x2
Tsukuyomi (Hunt SR only)
Cuhullin
Itzamna
First Mother
Vermilion Bird

SR LF: Arthur, Senju-Kannon, T.Rex, White Tiger, Magician, Yellow Emperor, Himiko, Quetzalcoatl, Apollo, Ashura, Eingana, Azure Dragon, Igaluk, Hattori Hanzo.

aR FT:
Ame no Uzume x2 (For Konohanasakuya and Kagutsuchi only)
Muramasa x3 (For Konohanasakuya and Kagutsuchi only)
Takemikazuchi (For Konohanasakuya only)
Koro-pok-guru x3 (For Bodies and Mic)
Okikurumi x5 (For Bodies and Mic)
Nekomata x3 (For Bodies and Mic)
Hua Po x2 (For Bodies and Mic)
Inugami x2 (For Bodies and Mic)
Pyokorider (For Bodies and Mic)

aR LF: Hi No Kagutsuchi (1!), Konohanasakuya-Hime (2!), Bodies (Black, White, Yellow, Blue), Mictlantecuhtli.

R FT:
Ebisu
Karura
Nio Agyo x2
Bishamonten
Nezha (For 2 Queens or Barong)
Pachacamac
Greys
Captain Cook x2 (For 2 Queens or Barong)
Ghost Ship x3 (For 2 Queens or Barong)
Nine-Tailed Fox
Yxchel

Raid Bosses FT:
Anubis (For 2 Queens or Barong)
Itzpapalotl x3 (For 2 Queens or Barong)
Yaksha (For 2 Queens or Barong)
Skuld (For 2 Queens or Barong)

LF R: Kanaloa, Barong.

Btw Azure ill do the trade. I like Kuko and Izanagi and ill just hopefully trade the Shoryu for a GoW SR or a ASR i like.

Awesome. I'll have all 3 slots free for a short while in just under an hour, and then probably about 4-5 hours after that if you are free to trade today. Just in the middle of moving some UCs over from my Asian account currently.

Doomshine

Another Shachi, fuck! That's three I will never get rid of.

EDIT: well, that's all the areas cleared, just 4 of the "extra" bosses left.

tilde

Neo Member
I have (EU) 10 R and 1 SR and (AS) 9 R and 1 SR that I own simply for trading other Adv spirits to catalog them so I can help.

I unfortunately do not have any you listed =.= However, I will be getting Sonic and Shadow soon if you want to use those as your hostages. I'll PM you

ithebigc

Neo Member
I'm not collecting any Spy Costumes I'm afraid, looking at your last trade list I need Zhuge Liang and Karyobinga though. Would you do those two for Konohana and Yuki-onna?
That works for me, yeah. The only thing is I can't currently access my Karyobinga (buried, ugh) so I can trade you the Zhuge Liang first, and then I'll just trust you to keep the Konohanasakuya-hime for me until I get to my Karyobinga. (Don't accidentally trade it away!) I'll have a free slot in 8 hours, 20 min.

I'll just try to level up the stuff I already have. Not looking for new stuff (expect the adv. SRs for completion sake).
Blue Body for Inugami and Queen of Dark + Queen of Earth for Yaksha?

B.O.O.M

Some of the stuff I have available for Trade..need to clean my collection up a bit

FT

Rs
Genie of the Lamp
Perun (2)
Nine Tailed Fox
Tlaloc
Bishamonten
Gunslinger
Captain Cook
Yum Kaax (2)
Barong
Umibozu
Bunyip

Event
Wyvern SR
Iyatiku

SR
White Tiger

aR
Onmyoji (2)
Ame no Uzume
Cerberus
Ladon
Emperor of Fire

Jokers
Joker of Wood

have much more but can't see cuz my mailbox is full lol

Looking for
Well anything I don't have. So make an offer. If t's a good SR for example I can trade multiple for it.

tilde

Neo Member
n9R2iSj.png

I had a friend go to TGS and pick me up one of the freebies. It's a large waifu sticker, on the back is a PSN code for 500 orbs. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with my US account ;_;

miku

n9R2iSj.png

I had a friend go to TGS and pick me up one of the freebies. It's a large waifu sticker, on the back is a PSN code for 500 orbs. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with my US account ;_;

500 orbs!? Give it to me (´・ω・`)

That works for me, yeah. The only thing is I can't currently access my Karyobinga (buried, ugh) so I can trade you the Zhuge Liang first, and then I'll just trust you to keep the Konohanasakuya-hime for me until I get to my Karyobinga. (Don't accidentally trade it away!) I'll have a free slot in 8 hours, 20 min.
That's fine, I'll just remove her from my tradelist and stick her on lock for now.

Doomshine

FT

SR
x3 Yinglong

aR
x3 Shachi :(
Koro-pok-guru
Heracles
Hua Po
Spy Costume Kat

R
x4 Yaksha
x2 Shennong
x2 Sedna
x2 Horus
x2 Wyvern
Heremod
Bunyip
Nanna
Valkyrie
Gunslinger
Clione
Jurojin

LF

SR
Wyvern
Nuada the Silver Arm
Cuhullin

aR
Ame no Uzume
Ares
Cronus
Morrigan
Frigg

R
1x Urd
1x Nuwa
1x Freyja
Mokosh
Pandora
Wakan Tanka

PSN: Doomshine

tilde

Neo Member
500 orbs!? Give it to me (´・ω・`)

Hey, I have an Asian account and can share the wealth. :)

If you guys are willing to get me a US voucher for 500 orbs, I can give you the code.

I called Sony thinking may be perhaps they can help me out with it since I figured it is Asia code exclusive, but instead I got this:

CSA.: The problem is that you aren't able to use this code because this is available only for Japan.
CSA.: In order to fix this issue you need to contact the company that provided you this.
CSA.: In this case Sony.

RrFLJRD.jpg

I know vouchers are region exclusive, but I thought I can give it a try and see what they can do, but alas, they couldn't do anything.

When I got on the phone, the guy even said that only a handful of people used the special vouchers given at TGS.

We are truly the very few that are playing this game.

Blue Body for Inugami and Queen of Dark + Queen of Earth for Yaksha?

Sorry about the late response. Yes to both.

Let me know when you ready to trade and I'll make the offer on your wall.

Thanks to everyone I've done trades with I've now maxed Yuki-onna and Wanyudo and have an Izanami, so my goals for this game are almost done. Just looking to finish maxing Genie and Zhuge now and grab a few spirits I've still not been able to get hold of.

ADV R
Konohanasakuya-hime
Inugami (x2)
Nekomata (x2)
Onmyoji (x2)
Okikurumi
Tsuki no Usagi
Hellhound
Leviathan (x2)

SR
Iyatiku (x4)
Wizard (x3)
Nemesis (x4)
Zilant
Ukko
Senju-Kannon
Sonic
Shadow

R
Vampire Hunter
Toutatis (x3)
Hermes (x5)
Daikokuten (x2)
Excalibur (x3)
Perun (x2)
Lugh (x2)
Heremod
Cernunnos
Karura
Valkyrie
Ogma (x2)
Veles (x3)
Nanna
Asura the Evil
Itzpaplotl
Freyja (x2)
Orca (x2)
Set
Shennong
Gandharva the Music God
UC:Verdandi (Battle)

Looking For
Zhuge Liang (x3)
Genie of the Lamp (Loads)
Jiangshi (Loads)
Athena (x1)
Bodhidharma (x1)
Bastet (x1)
Panda (x1)
Dear Television (x1)

Thanks to everyone I've done trades with I've now maxed Yuki-onna and Wanyudo and have an Izanami, so my goals for this game are almost done. Just looking to finish maxing Genie and Zhuge now and grab a few spirits I've still not been able to get hold of.

ADV R
Konohanasakuya-hime
Muramasa
Inugami (x2)
Nekomata (x2)
Onmyoji (x2)
Okikurumi
Tsuki no Usagi
Hellhound
Leviathan (x2)

SR
Iyatiku (x4)