• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

I wouldn't suggest anyone wastes their money on the 5x SR pool, either the SR rate is lower than normal or they've not actually applied the boost. This pile of trash was the result of 600 orbs:

z32VI7Y.png

Doomshine

EDIT: oops forgot. I will take all your Ebisus for any of the event spirits except Daikouten and Benzaiten.

aSR
Loptr
Poseidon (GoW)

SR
x3 Zeus
Vairocana
Artemis

aR
x3 Armor Grunt
x2 Balor
x2 Rock Titan
Cerberus (God of War)
Cronus
Koro-pok-guru
Heracles
Mictlantecuhtli

R
x4 Chimera
x3 Clione
x3 Cyclops
x3 Umibozu
x2 Itzpapalotl
Jurojin
Gunslinger
Nanna
Valkyrie
Ixchel
Prometheus
Ogma

LF

aSR
Apollo (GoW)

SR
White Tiger
Vermilion Bird

aR
x1 Minotaur
x1 Frigg
x1 Morrigan
Centaur
Ame no Uzume

R
Kratos
Pandora
Wakan Tanka

Krafter

Hello, all. Relatively new to the game (1 zone conquered) and I have a few questions. Apologies if it's already been covered, but it is a large thread. 8)

I would assume that your luck affects your summons results, so does everybody wait for a Great Blessing day and use all your summoning stones then?

I have room for 45 or so spirits and I'm already scraping up against the max. How high are people's limits, and is there a maximum number than can be achieved?

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
I would assume that your luck affects your summons results, so does everybody wait for a Great Blessing day and use all your summoning stones then?

I have room for 45 or so spirits and I'm already scraping up against the max. How high are people's limits, and is there a maximum number than can be achieved?
Your Daily Fortune has no impact on what spirits you get from summons.
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Fortune

I'm at 113 right now, don't know what the max is.

Krafter

Ah, thanks. The game doesn't show you much, you get thrown right into things without much explanation. Still, it's addictive as hell.

tilde

Neo Member
C
Mujina
Hephaetsus
Chaska-Qorlor
Urpay Huachac

UC
Pegasus
Yuki-onna

R
Bishamonten
Chimera
Cyclops 4x
Bunyip
Yaksha 3x
Qilin
Umibozu
Captain Cook

SR
Daikokuten 2x
Bishamonten
Fukurokuju 2x
Hotei 3x
Zeus 2x
Nemesis

adv R
Frigg
Wooyari
Blue Body
Huehuecoyotl
Spider Mother
Onmoyoji 2x

LF:
Cyanea
Lady of the Depths
Male Shaman
Phoenix:
Jurojin SR: 8x (1:1 with other Seven Gods)
T-Rex: 6x
Barong: 4x
Wyvern (Event) SR
Phoenix: 4x
Joker of Water 2x
Other Hunts, offers

PM me if you see anything else you like

I don't understand how this game works. I destiny summoned with a guy and we both got some random common spirit. The same day the same guy destiny summoned with me and we both got Genie of the Lamp. Today I spent over 30,000 crystals on summoning and got 1 SR and 0 rares.

sakipon

I don't understand how this game works. I destiny summoned with a guy and we both got some random common spirit. The same day the same guy destiny summoned with me and we both got Genie of the Lamp. Today I spent over 30,000 crystals on summoning and got 1 SR and 0 rares.

What are you unsure about? That's how luck works. Sometimes you get nothing worthwhile and sometimes you get the best things.

3Kaze

FT

Raid :
Horus x2
Anubis x2
Itzpapalotl x8
Nemesis x10
WBM x5
Skuld x8
Zeus x7
Brute Stone x4
Chimera x6
Cyclop x6
Daikokuten x2 (2:1 for Benzaiten SR)
Jurojin x4 (2:1 for Benzaiten SR)
Bishamonten x4 (2:1 for Benzaiten SR)
Hotei x3 (2:1 for Benzaiten SR)
Ebisu x3

SR :
Azure Dragon x2
Joker of Fire x2
Joker of Earth x2
Joker of Metal x2

R :
Heremod x3
Ah Puchx2
Wyvern x2
Ebisu
Hotei
Tlaloc x2
Kwatee x2
Freya x2
Shennong x3
Mokosh
Ghandarva
Vampire Hunter
Cerunnos
Tangata Manu
Orca
Sedna

LF
Joker of Water x1
Joker of Light x1
Zilant
Ukko
Cuhullin
Hermes
Pandora
Benzaiten SR

Is anyone else having issues with the raid bosses? They keep appearing on days they aren't supposed to. I've fought Mondays boss twice today.

yella

FT

Raid :
Horus x2
Anubis x2
Itzpapalotl x8
Nemesis x10
WBM x5
Skuld x8
Zeus x7
Brute Stone x4
Chimera x6
Cyclop x6
Daikokuten x2 (2:1 for Benzaiten SR)
Jurojin x4 (2:1 for Benzaiten SR)
Bishamonten x4 (2:1 for Benzaiten SR)
Hotei x3 (2:1 for Benzaiten SR)
Ebisu x3

SR :
Azure Dragon x2
Joker of Fire x2
Joker of Earth x2
Joker of Metal x2

R :
Heremod x3
Ah Puchx2
Wyvern x2
Ebisu
Hotei
Tlaloc x2
Kwatee x2
Freya x2
Shennong x3
Mokosh
Ghandarva
Vampire Hunter
Cerunnos
Tangata Manu
Orca
Sedna

LF
Joker of Water x1
Joker of Light x1
Zilant
Ukko
Cuhullin
Hermes
Pandora
Benzaiten SR

4 Jurojin and 2 Hotei for 3 Benzaiten? My PSN ID is oldyella.

tilde

Neo Member
I'm not sure if anyone else trades outside of gaf, but does anyone else feel that the trading spirits with some people get unnecessarily complicated? Such as having a tier and point system for spirits?

Doomshine

I'm not sure if anyone else trades outside of gaf, but does anyone else feel that the trading spirits with some people get unnecessarily complicated? Such as having a tier and point system for spirits?

Having to trade ADV for ADV can be annoying sometimes but I can also see why they did it.

Trades:

FT

SR
x3 Zeus
x2 Hotei
Ebisu
Sonic
Shadow
Wizard
T. Rex

aR
x2 Rock Titan
x2 Balor
Cerberus (GoW)
Koro-pok-guru
Heracles

R
x4 Chimera
x3 Cyclops
x3 Gunslinger
x2 Orca
x2 Itzpapalotl
Umibozu
Wyvern
Hotei
Freyja
Sphinx

UC
Urd
Bodhidharma
Yatagarasu

C
Condor

LF

SR
Quetzacoatl
Guan Yu

aR
Minotaur
Ame no Uzume

R
Kratos

PSN: Doomshine

There's a new event, lasts a week and the only spirit is Greys. Beat it ten times and you get a SR Greys. Beat level 3 Greys and you get a Joker of Light.

EDIT: He has a very low encounter rate apparently. 12+ battles now and I haven't found a level 2 one yet. And if anyone wants to trade a Joker of Light for a Joker of Dark or Metal let me know.

Doomshine

There's a new event, lasts a week and the only spirit is Greys. Beat it ten times and you get a SR Greys. Beat level 3 Greys and you get a Joker of Light.

EDIT: He has a very low encounter rate apparently. 12+ battles now and I haven't found a level 2 one yet. And if anyone wants to trade a Joker of Light for a Joker of Dark or Metal let me know.

If I remember correctly there is a higher chance of encountering them the further away from your starting point you fight,

I think the strategy here is to not kill him fast. You join a friend raid, deal a few damage and you'll get a credit. My rental are filled with LV1 commons and uncommons now lol

Here's Gray SR stat (from Gamefaq)
Cost:4.0
800 HP
185 ATK
110 SPD

Battle Skill: All allies attack fiercely at once(1 enemy) 80 sSP

Support: Raises critical hit rate by 20%

Pretty meh imo :/

tilde

Neo Member
That was the fastest event raid I ever participated in.

Apparently, I've been a jerk about this and not letting other people help out on defeating a friend's boss. I learned if you even have a 0 damage, you can let other people help you out.

Also, there is info for a new raid event on the 20th, another Dark theme raid with the dark hunt spirits featuring Ixtab, Fenrir, Yatagarasu, and final boss Beelzebub. Limited summons are back too.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I started to play again and got really lucky. Summon 2 Barongs and got a 3rd as a random gift. Managed to get all the Japanese SRs from the event except for 1 so hopefully I can trade for him at some point.

Just want to finish off the areas primarily at this point.

tilde

Neo Member
Daikokuten (Event) x1
Hotei (Event) x4
Fukurokuju (Event) x4
Benzaiten (Event) x1 (1:1 Vairocana or 3 Jokers)

3:1 for Jurojin SR, in exception for Benzaiten, please read above.

LF:
Jurojin (Event) SR
Any Joker
Vairocana (1:1 for Benzaiten SR)

or offers?

The way her damage reduction works is base damage up to X amount (not sure of the exact number) is cut to 1, follow-up attacks are straight up nulled. First strike bonus and special attacks that do more than 1x damage (like the 2x snipes) are not counted in the initial calculation for damage reduction and will still hit for the extra damage that they would normally inflict. Fixed damage attacks also work perfectly fine

So the best combo is 150% initial leader and a couple of daily element 2x snipers or low SP requirement fixed damage dealers like Karyobinga.

Just an FYI, if anyone wants a cheap 150% rental I'll have a level 1 Thor in the lead slot for each Yatagarasu day :p

They really are wasting the character design on this game. I love the game dont get me wrong but the character design is fantastic and wasted on such a small game. I really hope Sony and Q games decide to make an JRPG based around Destiny of Spirits.

Ricker

I just deleted my Kratos by mistake lol...thought I was in the Merge screen and I was like doing other stuff...that will teach me to play this game twice a month.

Doomshine

FT

aSR
Loptr

SR
x3 Zeus
Thunderbird
Taishakuten
Sonic
Shadow
Wizard
T. Rex