• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Alucrid

Banned
FT

Kwatee
White Buffalo Maiden
Chalchiuhtlicue
Greys
Huallallo Carhuincho
Tangata-Manu
Itzpapalotl x2
Skuld x2
Yaksha
Nemesis

JoM
JoL
JoF
JoWo
JoE
JoWa

Want

JoD
Wakan Tanka
Adaptive Camouflage
Nanna

Doomshine

FT

Kwatee
White Buffalo Maiden
Chalchiuhtlicue
Greys
Huallallo Carhuincho
Tangata-Manu
Itzpapalotl x2
Skuld x2
Yaksha
Nemesis

JoM
JoL
JoF
JoWo
JoE
JoWa

Want

JoD
Wakan Tanka
Adaptive Camouflage
Nanna

I'll trade a Joker of Dark for Joker of Fire.

Are we friends? Either way, PSN: Doomshine.

got my other Invective Bounty, almost at last stages. Only going to complete it at the Gunsmith after Tuesday.

It's one my favorite guns out of the Exotic Bounties, I know everyone is on the Thorn fad but it will get nerf again since what has been happening in the Crucible lately since the last patch.

Doomshine

got my other Invective Bounty, almost at last stages. Only going to complete it at the Gunsmith after Tuesday.

It's one my favorite guns out of the Exotic Bounties, I know everyone is on the Thorn fad but it will get nerf again since what has been happening in the Crucible lately since the last patch.

This will never stop being funny.

baekshi

Banned
Destiny of Spirits Asia will get No Heroes Allowed spirit as an gift
DoS_Maou_02.jpg

Details here:
http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/players/dos/ja/events/post_20.html

And new campaign
%E6%96%B0%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C800x800.png

Z3M0G

I got the no heroes allowed as a gift and im in Canada.

I want to spend 150 orbs on 6 summons, but i dont know if i should go with the regular, or the new Magica Wars set.

Anyone have cool Magica Wars spirits yet?

The new Advance Summon set is getting broken and broken. Just look at this

Stats HP ATK SPD
Base 910 195 160
LV 25 1356 351 294
LV 35 1542 416 350
LV 45 1697 470 397

Luckily this game is SP only. Also this new patch introduce fast forward button so battles can finish very quickly.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Surely we're not dead yet!

The 1.10 patch went up yesterday, making some big changes to the game and opening up one of the locked continents.

You can now level your spirits even if they hit max with the same spirit to boost their bonus stats. Just like the Beta.

The fights on the new continent are tedious though. Bosses are annoying too.

Doomshine

New continent is rough for Europe but it's nice to have a use for all my spirits again. I appreciate that they filled the continent with previously hard to get spirits too.

tilde

Neo Member
How is everyone's drop so far? I've been getting mostly C and UC drops that you can only get by battle, no special hunt drops not even a Rare

Doomshine

I've only managed to get Kendappa and Benzaiten so far, but I've seen people trade SR spirits like Marduk that they got from battle.

EDIT: and just after I say that I get Vairocana lol

Do we need to conquer new continent to get trophy for all areas now ?

And glad I've opened this thread since i was keeping all my SRs at 55 to make them pure breed in the future :D

Doomshine

Has anyone had spirits disappear lately? I've lost three in a fairly short time and while I was fully prepared to chalk up the first to me maybe being an idiot and accidentally selling it, I just woke ready to start pure merging my level 40 event Yuki-onna only to notice that she's no longer there :/

I'd like to think I'm not THAT much of an idiot.

Windforce

Has anyone had spirits disappear lately? I've lost three in a fairly short time and while I was fully prepared to chalk up the first to me maybe being an idiot and accidentally selling it, I just woke ready to start pure merging my level 40 event Yuki-onna only to notice that she's no longer there :/

I'd like to think I'm not THAT much of an idiot.

Nope, really. Maybe the spirit is dead and it won't show up on the merge list, for example. I've had a few scares but never a permanent loss.

Anyone playing with the new patch?

Getting the adv.SR to 75 and adv.R spirits to 60 is awesome (but expensive).

Haven't played in the new continent yet, though.

Windforce

The regular enemies on the new continent are even harder this time. About 10-15 levels higher.
Such a drag these fights.

I'm coming back today. Haven't tried the new continents yet, although I have a clear original map.

I've quit during the Seven Luck Gods event. I hope the oldschool stuff (LotD, GP, Guan Yu, etc) will still dish out decent damage because I've missed the power creep boat. :(

tilde

Neo Member
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

I need to complete my encyclopedia right now.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
https://twitter.com/dos_official_en/status/580941804557639680
@dos_official_en: Hi everyone. I'm afraid we have some bad news. Destiny of Spirits will be ending service on June 30, 2015. Details: http://t.co/p03eZm9bMB

The hellz!
Damnit, need to get the last damn trophy already.

Forget it, I'm going to concentrate on clearing as much as I can now.

Damn, you can't even access the game?
So much pretty art going to waste, they need to release it officially somehow.
I even liked the soundtrack.

cyborg009

Banned
The hellz!
Damnit, need to get the last damn trophy already.

Forget it, I'm going to concentrate on clearing as much as I can now.

Damn, you can't even access the game?
So much pretty art going to waste, they need to release it officially somehow.
I even liked the soundtrack.

I wouldn't mind a artbook.

Hellraider

I have a free joker of earth,dark and fire for anyone interested. I dont care what you give me, just need the trade achievement.

Now that I think about it it's quite sad that I never got to trade even though I've spent so many hours on it

Doomshine

Well this pretty much kills my interest for the game since I already have the trophies. I'll probably just delete it and move on to something else.

Why not just cancel the Vita.

Honestly though, didnt this hit the 1m milestone earlier this month? Why not keep it open and port it to mobile in order to generate more cash. It's a pretty cool game and honestly has eaten way more of my Vita game time than anything.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Top post on this page for me is from Nov 21 '14... I guess it is no surprise the game is dead...

Well, it used to be very active. I'd have never guessed this thread reach 12k+ posts on GAF.
The GameFAQs and Wikia community is still very much active though.

Well, it used to be very active. I'd have never guessed this thread reach 12k+ posts on GAF.
The GameFAQs and Wikia community is still very much active though.

I was way too addicted to this for a while.

Thank god I was able to drop out like september last year...

Spent like 600 hours and more than 100$ in this.

FDC1

Damn, I didn't expect that. 3 months remaining to get the 100%, I will be very pissed if I can get it after all the hours I put in this game

tilde

Neo Member
Anyone need help with their encyclopedia? I can help. I also need some assistance in the adv limited summons dept and the Magica War hunt girls. PM me if you need to help

FDC1

Noooooooooooooooooo :( I hadn't realised they were going to stop selling orbs one month before server's closure. I wanted to buy some to finish the extra zones. I'll probably never get the last trophy now, I'm really pissed. I should have abused of the free orbs glitch when I could.

If anyone who stopped playing could give me his stronger spirits, it would be very appreciated.

tilde

Neo Member
Noooooooooooooooooo :( I hadn't realised they were going to stop selling orbs one month before server's closure. I wanted to buy some to finish the extra zones. I'll probably never get the last trophy now, I'm really pissed. I should have abused of the free orbs glitch when I could.

If anyone who stopped playing could give me his stronger spirits, it would be very appreciated.

I wish they kept the collab summons until end of service, I wouldn't have to bother people >_<.

I can help you out with spirits, but I need something in return.

Top Bottom