• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh.

B32uM8YIAAA00A6.jpg:large

That's enough randoms for one day.

Nothing better than being top of your team game after game and still losing

Jaeyden

I'll run the numbers some day but I'm 100% something is up with the Mythoclast and ammo drops. When using it I just don't see enough primary ammo drop. It doesn't happen with any other primary; running out without Juggler modifier just never happens. Unless you use the Mythoclast.

Could it have something to do with it being a fusion rifle and the game giving you green ammo to compensate? I don't even know.

Test it on Vex. I really think the drop rate against Vex is skewed towards 0.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
3 Nightfalls done:

Warlock = Plan C (Dupe, will get exotic shard)
Titan = [Arc] The Cure (Rocket Launcher)
Hunter = [Solar] Unfriendly Giant (Rocket Launcher)

Weekly: (Engrams)
Warlock = Legendary Body
Titan = Nothing
Hunter = Legendary Boots

Deku Tree

3 Nightfalls done:

Warlock = Plan C (Dupe, will get exotic shard)
Titan = [Arc] The Cure (Rocket Launcher)
Hunter = [Solar] Unfriendly Giant (Rocket Launcher)

Weekly: (Engrams)
Warlock = Legendary Body
Titan = Nothing
Hunter = Legendary Boots

Did your team-mates do any better?

Meh the raids and nightfalls provided me noting. Besides ass shards and strange coins. The later will be use to buy exotic shards Orr whatever they are called.

Rixa

PS US Blog

PS US Blog said:
Destiny: The Dark Below PlayStation-Exclusive Content Detailed

Now steel yourself; here’s just a taste of the other content coming with the expansion.
New story missions that pit you against a Hive god.
New weapons, armor, and gear to further customize your Guardian.
The ability to increase your Light level to 32, and five additional bounty slots.
Three new competitive multiplayer maps: Pantheon, Skyshock, and The Cauldron.
New cooperative Strike: The Will of Crota. Purge a twisted horror from the Cosmodrome.
An additional resident of the Tower: Eris, a resolute survivor of an ill-fated mission.
And a new six-player Raid: Crota’s End. Face him in the deepest dark.

Beaten as usual...

Fitts

Got to play some crucible this morning. I love Hawkmoon and everything but...

...returning to Thorn feels so good. I'll probably still have my best games rolling HM, but Thorn is just too much fun.

GhaleonEB

Wow. I fully expect the exclusive strike to be a walk down a recycled story mission path with different enemies (maybe) and a new final boss room with this slightly re-skinned final boss...

That's certainly what it looks like. Hoping it at least plays differently.

Just noticed The Dark Below cinematic is an option from the director.

Any random who makes over 1 KD make me happy to play with. If three randoms or less end up with sub 1 KDr then I would call it a good game. Goes to show how bad no GAF teams get :(

That particular game seemed pretty close though

Oh yeah, those other two guys are alright. That julittobuette guy needs to sort himself out though.

Greenymac

If I was home I would with you bro for sure, currently at work though.

If you guys are down for any raids later, would be great to jump in again for another hopefully smooth run.

Yeah dude, if I can get a group together later Ill be sure and shoot you an invite.

void666

Banned
Ever since the last iron banner my addiction is in full force again.
Can't wait to go back home and play some more. I want to raid and fight the templar again.

It's funny. Back then we used to fight the templar legit and cheese atheon. Then they switched roles. Cheese templar, fight atheon.

ElRenoRaven

If anyone needs a person for raid, weekly, or nightfall on xbone any time this week feel free to send me an invite or PM me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom