• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_6

Too bad my Warlock is not quite a 25 so no nightfall for it yet :/ Maybe I can at least do the weekly with it using my VoC and maxed IB from my Hunter.

realcZk

I think it might be related to The Divisive Mind since they share a last name

Maybe the undying mind was the divisive mind, left to rot in the black garden and slowly covered in greens and moss until he was revived by the queens brother to attempt to destroy you.

Zakalwe

Banned
Ha, just ran I to a Hive Knight Major named 'Blade of Crota' while in patrol on the moon.

Killing him dropped a Sword of Crota that lasted for a few minutes. Pretty cool. :3

So we just finished our 3rd Nightfall and the two of us who have the DLC pre-ordered got a "Clot of Darkness" exotic bounty. Have to talk to Ikora Rey is first step...

Anyone else?

rNilla

Oh, they added the DLC hype video to the map menu (I'm sure I'm LTTP on this). Does something special happen if I watch it 1000 times?

realcZk

So we just finished our 3rd Nightfall and the two of us who have the DLC pre-ordered got a "Clot of Darkness" exotic bounty. Have to talk to Ikora Rey is first step...

Anyone else?

EDIT: Looks like clot of darkness is an item you obtain as part of the invective bounty for beating a weekly/nightfall strike

Anyone else?

Huh? That's what I got when I finished the final Strike for my Invective bounty.

LiK

Not thrilled by those perks on the shotgun. Final Round doesn't help those with Automatic Reloading Syndrome and the other perk is a regular Legendary perk. Maybe it works better in action.

Yea, perks are kinda shit. Hoping its as good as it looks.

Jinjo

Not thrilled by those perks on the shotgun. Final Round doesn't help those with Automatic Reloading Syndrome and the other perk is a regular Legendary perk. Maybe it works better in action.

Doesn't it fire all four shots at once? Thus triggering the final round perk immediately, yielding insane damage. The gain ammo on kill basicly assures you can keep firing it as long as you get kills, which should be easy if all shotgun shots hit the target at once. That sounds fucking beastly. Could be misremembering since I can't see the links at work, but this is from memory from the previous leak.

I think the idea is that it hits like a truck and the last bullet kind of emulates that effect. Doesn't matter since shotguns are horrendous in this game and you don't wanna be reloading up in something/someone's face after your second shot.

Bah, yep, false alarm. Just a weird coincidence, especially after the patch/reset and reading about that Blade, haha...

It was a matter especially close to my heart, since I completely forgot I had that bounty and when I did last week's NF I saw the yellow text come up and thought I had actually gotten something decent as a reward.

ocean

Banned
Nice. Just sent you a friend request.

You're already in my friend list. I think we played (at least one part of) the raid on Saturday or so. Anyway, that makes four of us:

Crota's End (Blind), Friday 12th
1. Ambitious
2. ocean
3. Jinjo
4. Mr-Stephen (maybe)
Wonderful. Since its a Hive Raid I'm guessing Solar and Arc might come in handy (Wizards and Knights). Then again VoG only had Praetorians shielded so elemental a might not even play an enormous role. I have 300/300/300 Solar, by next week I'll 300/300/300 Arc too just to be ready for whatever comes. It's almost embarrassing how excited I am for the new Raid :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom