• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdt

Took my second character to 30 today. All done with the weekly stuff. Just have a bit of farming and bounties to do for the day. I'll do tiger strikes tomorrow to max my marks.

My Titan only needs gloves or a helmet to hit 30. Should be soon.

Pretty much done for the week.

Will I play another game?? Nah. Probably gonna farm shit :/

LordofPwn

I'm really sorry. I took my little sister to the mall and completely lost track of the time. I remembered the raid 5 minutes before 6 while driving back home lol. Just made it back.

Maybe next time your sister can sub in for you? took an hour to do hard mode legit without you.

Maybe next time you can join us or we can all do crotas End raid together?

lunlunqq

Holy shit! I can't believe it guys. I an raid tonight! But it has to happen within the next hour. Anybody interested in a fresh raid or at least finish a HM Atheon soon? PSN: lunlunqq.

Holy shit! I can't believe it guys. I an raid tonight! But it has to happen within the next hour. Anybody interested in a fresh raid or at least finish a HM Atheon soon? PSN: lunlunqq.

I can do either. Dr_LawyerCop. I'll bring my 29 Titan unless a 30 is needed and I can switch to my main.

Jaeyden

I'm looking for a HR, hit me up when you get something together.

Geneijin

If you need an extra body, I can help if you can't get a full team. Anything to stop the enrage timer.

PS4 Kopyasu

Ok seriously guys. My cousins just want to play crucible all night. Is RNG kind to people who are ass in crucicble? They are going 0-20. . I don't care since they are on my alt and are playing RUMBLE so it doesn't hurt anyone else. I hope to wake up and find that their k/d is 0.000001 but have Hawkmoon and some other exotics.

Sullichin

Ok seriously guys. My cousins just want to play crucible all night. Is RNG kind to people who are ass in crucicble? They are going 0-20. . I don't care since they are on my alt and are playing RUMBLE so it doesn't hurt anyone else. I hope to wake up and find that their k/d is 0.000001 but have Hawkmoon and some other exotics.
yeah, RNG doesn't give a shit about skill. exotic drops are rare but I've gotten Thunderlord from Rumble before. You'll get something useful if not coins or engrams

yeah, RNG doesn't give a shit about skill. exotic drops are rare but I've gotten Thunderlord from Rumble before. You'll get something useful if not coins or engrams

Sounds great. Okay, I guess I will have them play all night and day. Hopefully they get some good drops. Using children to play Destiny should be a common practice with how the loot system is set up.

lunlunqq

Anybody else looking to do a quick HM raid that starts ASAP? We have 5 already!

1. Lunlunqq
2. Magik
3. Dusty
4. Jaeyden
5. Kopyasu
6. Adamkoy

Edit: full! Let's go!

FULL - Lets form a Weekly Hard Mode Raid Group! - Looking for one more to start right now!

I posted awhile go to form a weekly hard raid group for multiple characters. We are now looking for a spot as it recently opened up.

Join our Fireteam now!

1. Cosmos_Man (me)
2. deafmedal
3. OPEN SPOT
4. grimlock33 (sub needed this week - Harlan_Ryudo subbing this Saturday November 29th)
5. SonComet
6. Ourobolus

Time : Saturdays at 9pm EST

We just need one more!

Today, Saturday November 29th at 9:00pm is our current 1st attempt as a group, but all of us have plenty of raid experience.

I sent a group PSN message to those already signed up and will send it to our sub once we get them!

Is anyone coordinating a hard mode raid for next week? I would love to knock it out right on Tuesday (I need to do it at least 3 times)

Doodis

Does anyone have both Timur's Lash and The Last Word? I'm trying to decide which one to level up since ascendant energies are running low for me.

hydruxo

Does anyone have both Timur's Lash and The Last Word? I'm trying to decide which one to level up since ascendant energies are running low for me.

If you play more PvP, go with TLW. Timur's Lash is good for PvE & PvP but I'd say it's only worth putting energies into if it's got Field Scout on it. It's got high impact but only 7 rounds is kind of a pain when there's better hand cannons out there with 10-13 rounds (The Devil You Know, Hawkmoon, Fatebringer, etc.)

Strider

If you're wanting it for PvP, Last Word. Timur's Lash for PvE though. Way to many other exotics that are better than Last Word in PvE and there are many good legendary handcannons you can use instead that free up that exotic slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom