• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varvor

far too strong

Its sort of amazing how these matches were one sided, as much as i enjoyed them i grew bored pretty quick for lack of actual challange. Second half of our session i was doing this in a auto pilot mode so that bounties can be completed.

At one point wishing we get matched against skilled team of 6.

Is it safe to assume there is minimal stat/ranking under the hood for matchmaking?

I heard that if you do real well, you will be invited supposedly to special match....but thus far it could barely match us with a full team.

Wooohooo...just hit 27 with my baby titan. Hope to get him raiding soon. Started him as a defender and have most of the skill tree unlocked. Only short the last 3 perks.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Finally made it after a week of attempts! What a great feeling. I love Raids, hats off to Bungie.

Flawless train keeps chug-a-lugging, congrats!! Sadly the PS4 percentage is still stuck at 0.1% so our goal is not yet realized...

Its sort of amazing how these matches were one sided, as much as i enjoyed them i grew bored pretty quick for lack of actual challange. Second half of our session i was doing this in a auto pilot mode so that bounties can be completed.

I miss IB mainly because of this.

matmanx1

First full normal raid clear finished!

Ended up with: Found Verdict, Corrective Measure, Atheon's Epilogue and of course, Chatterwhite. Luckily I was told what to do by some very experienced raiders and learned a bunch. I can't wait to try again!

First full normal raid clear finished!

Ended up with: Found Verdict, Corrective Measure, Atheon's Epilogue and of course, Chatterwhite. Luckily I was told what to do by some very experienced raiders and learned a bunch. I can't wait to try again!

Nice haul! I'm still looking for corrective measure.

Finally, after 158hrs, just in time for The Dark Below:

15724492179_b598767824_c.jpg

lt519

Anyone up for just a standard tiger strike playlist? Done everything else this week and am just looking to face roll some strikes and enjoy myself.

soundpross

Neo Member
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Finally made it after a week of attempts! What a great feeling. I love Raids, hats off to Bungie.

Guardian Lord here I come! Still missing Hunter/Titan Mastery and the Ghosts.
Wow good job. Will be attempting one of these days hopefully we don't have much problems or glitches lol

undefeated for 6 hours, lol. we should have derailed a long time ago but we were too much for our opponents - party or not. case in point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1gdQATCvw0

is why i miss the iron banner. matches were more competitive and it felt like players were more invested in the match.

I don't even pvp that much anymore. Regular crucible seems far too easy compared with IB. I had back-to-back games today where I got Reign of Terror, then for six straight games got Relentless, all playing with randoms.

I decided that was enough for today. I don't how you guys continue to play for so long being so dominant. I get bored easily when it gets like that.

Strider

is why i miss the iron banner. matches were more competitive and it felt like players were more invested in the match.

Yea Iron Banner is a completely different beast. Especially this last time around where the rewards were actually worth playing/winning for...

E92 M3

Had a much needed date night tonight after this crazy month and saw Interstellar (movie is effing amazing). Definitely put me in the mood for Destiny and No Man's Sky. Can't wait for the upcoming patch. Also, we need to start a flawless group for Xbox.

gdt

I figure with the dark below I'll run through the story missions and new strike 1st, then raid with gaffers.

Shouts to NarcissisticJay for the VoG invite. Got some more chatterwhite for our efforts. They should make chatterwhite an evo mat for future gear.

So my friend just rented this to play it with me after he tried the demo and liked it a good bit. He finally hit level 20 last night during a Crucible match, tell my why our post match rewards show up and this guy got the motherfucking GODHORN.

Him: "Oh I got a rocket launcher cool."

Me: *Fits of laughter and jealousy*
"Dude, that is THE rocket launcher".

I don't think he was even aware of the tiers of weapon rarity. I was really happy for him though, hopefully it gives him incentive to keep playing lol.

Strider

I'm starting to get hyped for PSexperience. All those games they are gonna show that I won't play because of Destiny ;)

I wonder what footage they'll show of Dark Below though...

Had a much needed date night tonight after this crazy month and saw Interstellar (movie is effing amazing). Definitely put me in the mood for Destiny and No Man's Sky. Can't wait for the upcoming patch. Also, we need to start a flawless group for Xbox.

Yes we do.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i very much dug interstellar as well

Varvor

undefeated for 6 hours, lol. we should have derailed a long time ago but we were too much for our opponents - party or not. case in point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1gdQATCvw0

Mighty impressive my friend!

I really want to face you in rumble, to push TLW to the limit. Being on same team is fun, but good ol show down is where its at :)

What sniper rifle is that snyway?

By the way, its SGamar.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Mighty impressive my friend!

I really want to face you in rumble, to push TLW to the limit. Being on same team is fun, but good ol show down is where its at :)

What sniper rifle is that snyway?

By the way, its SGamar.
he has a deadly blue hieracon with unflinching...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom