• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you play more PvP, go with TLW. Timur's Lash is good for PvE & PvP but I'd say it's only worth putting energies into if it's got Field Scout on it. It's got high impact but only 7 rounds is kind of a pain when there's better hand cannons out there with 10-13 rounds (The Devil You Know, Hawkmoon, Fatebringer, etc.)

If you're wanting it for PvP, Last Word. Timur's Lash for PvE though. Way to many other exotics that are better than Last Word in PvE and there are many good legendary handcannons you can use instead that free up that exotic slot.

requoting for truth.

also look at the devil you know as a person contender.

Strider

Gaf in the crucible...

nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

GRIP

If you guys are still looking for people you can add me. I wouldn't mind taking my Warlock through it.

PSN: GriP17-

I vote that everyone run cheese-free raids after Tuesday's reset, to remember the mechanics as they were "intended." Oracles and Templar take the same amount of time as long as there are no wipes and those fights are really fun, especially on hard. Also, nobody will want to do those fights again unless they still need Fatebringer or something. Unless they change it up, VoG will only be good for the

Running "legit" on the guardian lord hard raid brought back a lot of fond memories of the early days a.k.a. two months ago. Thanks for a really fun run everyone!

Geneijin

Running the relic out of the portal when 2 or less people are teleported at Atheon isn't only helpful on flawless. Just salvaged a portal run by getting the relic out with 3 down and finished Atheon off without Time's Vengeance :lol

Thank again flawless raiders for discovering that. And good games to those I just ran the raid with.

lunlunqq

Anybody else looking to do a quick HM raid that starts ASAP? We have 5 already!

1. Lunlunqq
2. Magik
3. Dusty
4. Jaeyden
5. Kopyasu
6. Adamkoy

Edit: full! Let's go!

Thanks a lot, guys. We did it before my wife's enrage timer goes off. Killed Atheon without time's revenge. I and several other got the Vex. Such a great exprience. Look forward to playing with you guys again in the future. :)

Tonyus

I'm looking to do hard raid on PS4, don't care if we start fresh or do check point. Not having any luck on Lfg. If anybody has spot for one more please add me. Level 29 Titan with Max weapons, Psn is Tonyus.

Thanks a lot, guys. We did it before my wife's enrage timer goes off. Killed Atheon without time's revenge. I and several other got the Vex. Such a great exprience. Look forward to playing with you guys again in the future. :)

Yeah, thanks everyone. It was my first time running hard raid at level 29. Was a bit worried I wouldn't be much help on the gatekeepers, but you guys definitely picked up the slack.

Got a raid helm and the vex, so now I just need boots to get my titan to 30. And my warlock should be 29 this weekend, so I'll have 3 shots at hard raid. I guess I'm ready for the DLC now.

Konosuke

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Finally made it after a week of attempts! What a great feeling. I love Raids, hats off to Bungie.

Guardian Lord here I come! Still missing Hunter/Titan Mastery and the Ghosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom