• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

RNG blessed me at the last minutes of Iron Banner last night, Gheleon's Demise scout rifle plus that funny shaped SUV ship from IB, the bulky one Birth of History

I received 4 Exotic Bounty missives in a span of a week and half. Got the new Bad Juju, read up on its buffs, upgraded it to the perk... oh man, this great for Voidwalker, get that Novabomb charged up.

I hated the old Bad Juju, now I love it.

forrest

formerly nacire
Will a couple people join my clan? I'm tired of being in GAF Trophies Achieve and I've had a request to Afrodeeziak to join the RaidGAF clan since Nov. I just need like two people to get it to show in game. Thanks in advance!

PSN Clan: iIi Wolf Pack iIi

Fistwell

Looking to run hm VoG tonight, hop on if interested.

HM VoG - PS4 - From start - 6PM GMT+1 / 5PM UK / 2PM ET - (add ZonySUX)
1. ZonySUX (31 Titan)
2. Arnoodt (31 Hunter)
3. ShaperofStories
4. ShaperofStories' friend1
5. ShaperofStories' friend2
6. YeSP (29 Warlock)

Full.

Will a couple people join my clan? I'm tired of being in GAF Trophies Achieve and I've had a request to Afrodeeziak to join the RaidGAF clan since Nov. I just need like two people to get it to show in game. Thanks in advance!
I don't know that that guy even plays anymore, don't recall seeing him post in his own thread for weeks. I can't be bothered to join shit myself, but if all you want is a different tag on your emblem, feel free to join the Grim Readers.

R0ckman

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but how is it possible to face a level 6 hunter with the blade dancer ability in crucible?

Top Bottom