• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Has bungie commented at all about the death singer not dropping any loot. I doubt they want people just skipping over her all the time.

FyreWulff

Well, I made the mistake of setting up a PSN account for each of my kids. They have their own alts and everything. I can't get them to grind on my account ever. Ungrateful little brats.

The upsides and downsides of shared Plus access across all accounts on a PS4

Now that I think of it, if trading was in Destiny, there'd be a crapton of people making multiple accounts to get like 100 strange coins a week to feed to their main :v

Not sure how everyone feels about the Crota forever kneeling cheese, but my clan just tried it for the last 4 hours.
The reason we spent that long was because it worked the very first attempt but we failed to kill him, then we never, not once, got it to work again.

Any tips? Or just get gud and kill him legit?

Deku Tree

Not sure how everyone feels about the Crota forever kneeling cheese, but my clan just tried it for the last 4 hours.
The reason we spent that long was because it worked the very first attempt but we failed to kill him, then we never, not once, got it to work again.

Any tips? Or just get gud and kill him legit?

This. With all the strategies out there now if your group has appropriate equipment it should be doable in under four hours without cheese.

This. With all the strategies out there now if your group has appropriate equipment it should be doable in under four hours without cheese.

We've tried legit, I was trying to get them to follow the Datto technique, but as no other had watched it, it took some explaining.

Think our best was taking 1/4 off of him before enrage.

Lots of pissed off people saying they won't play CE again if we don't finish it soon.

Greenymac

B5ai0eHIAAEgQEA.jpg

Anyone got this yet?

Ganhyun

We've tried legit, I was trying to get them to follow the Datto technique, but as no other had watched it, it took some explaining.

Lots of pissed off people saying they won't play CE again if we don't finish it soon.

To be fair, its alot about the timing. Sounds like people arent using timing well yet. If your timing is off you wont beat him.

Also, it you do cheese and fail to kill him, you have to go back to orbit in order for the cheese to work again.

realcZk

To be fair, its alot about the timing. Sounds like people arent using timing well yet. If your timing is off you wont beat him.

Also, it you do cheese and fail to kill him, you have to go back to orbit in order for the cheese to work again.

yep. everytime i play with new people and run the sword the timing is way different. it all depends on what they smack crota with consistently. as soon as the timing is down and they call 50%.... 10%... it's super easy to wrap up. you really don't need timing as much with a hunter if you use cloak since you can just chill by crota's feet till its time to smack his ass around. give that a try if you're having trouble.

when we only had one ballerhorn on the team it was much slower to drop his shields so timing was more important. with a few, i just start running at crota as soon as i hear 50%. sometimes its scary and it looks like hes about to light you up but he always takes a knee :)

Zakalwe

Banned
Lol, the first line he says when the demo starts is the biggest bullshit lie ever. "All of this is playable space." Fuck you, man.

It still hurts :(

To be fair he says "this is playable space, we hope to take you there someday"

I never heard that as an absolute promise, it's not a "bullshit lie" at all. At the time they probably had plans to expand.

joecanada

Well if you aren't all 31s it's not going to be easy.
I would start with the chalice glitch as its easier, just self res at 0 seconds at beginning and no chalice required.

Also you must have the guy sign right out of Internet through ps4 settings, uncheck the connect to Internet just as he is kneeling, not easy to do either

Top Bottom