• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

phen0m24

I want it so bad.

I hope the weapon loot rolls for next week are back to normal for CE. It seems the loot table guaranteed a weapon on the first completion for a character and then just 1 roll after that?

I've got Swordbreaker (x2) and Light of the Abyss so far.

When you grab drizzy and roll more CE let me know! I would love one as well. I've gotten 2 Light of the Abyss and one Swordbreaker. :)

Poor drizzy. I'm not sure the man eats, sleeps or performs normal human activities.

"What do you do?
I run sword in raids. I destroy Crota's End."
;)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yep saw that a few days ago. Tested it out myself and it does indeed not work on Hive majors. If anyone has Black Hammer and hasn't maxed it out yet, definitely don't pick the Hive Disruptor perk at the end. Pretty ridiculous that a perk that is supposed to help you out actually makes the gun less useful. I'm hoping I get another Black Hammer on one of my alts so I can max it and not purchase the Hive Disruptor perk.
You'd think someone would have tested this at some point. I can't imagine it's "working as intended".

Deku Tree

I want it so bad.

I hope the weapon loot rolls for next week are back to normal for CE. It seems the loot table guaranteed a weapon on the first completion for a character and then just 1 roll after that to ensure people didn't get every weapon in a week's time. Hopefully we see a better loot table for 3rd completions.

I've got Swordbreaker (x2) and Light of the Abyss so far.

I think every Number X completions on a specific character you are guaranteed a "fun drop" which I guess is a weapon drop. And the first drop is a guaranteed fun drop. Not sure how large Number X is though. The rest is RNG. I don't think the system pays attention to what is going on with your alts at all.

I think every Number X completions on a specific character you are guaranteed a "fun drop" which I guess is a weapon drop. And the first drop is a guaranteed fun drop. Not sure how large Number X is though. The rest is RNG. I don't think the system pays attention to what is going on with your alts at all.

Definitely not since I got Swordbreaker twice.

I hope one of my classes gets their last raid armour piece next week and not the beginning of the same head smashing pain that was VoG waiting on that one last piece.

SkylineRKR

Time for the Thorn and Bad Juju crucible bounties ughhhh. Thorn is at 48 of 500 :/

I did Thorn in like 2 evenings, perhaps 12 games of Control at most. With a Hunter so no chance on Super or Nades. I played more defensively than normal, camping heavy ammo for CM or Truth as well. The good thing is that a kill is almost 3 times as much as a death. So in theory you can even get Thorn with a consistent 0.5 ratio, though it would take long.

But Thorn is so fucking worth it now. Its god like.

Sullichin

Iron Banner rank MAX. Suppose I will buy the bullethose AR to have every IB weapon. Maybe buy another Spear to reforge, but it has a good perk roll already. Its main weakness is slow ROF which I don't think any perks affect.

When you grab drizzy and roll more CE let me know! I would love one as well. I've gotten 2 Light of the Abyss and one Swordbreaker. :)

Poor drizzy. I'm not sure the man eats, sleeps or performs normal human activities.

"What do you do?
I run sword in raids. I destroy Crota's End."
;)

Sounds good!

I'm on work holidays until the 12th of January so it will be on a lot more, likely not at all on the 24th and 25th and then the 31st.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
arent all legendary and higher drops now upgraded a bit? i just got a rng shadow price and its the exact same as my old one...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
NF this week

Warlock - 9 Strange Coins
Hunter - 9 Ascendant Shards
Titan - Don't Touch Me (Exotic Gauntlets for Hunter)

About to start last weekly (30), help or need, just jump in or FR to come get stuff

KeRaSh

i got 19 shots on sepiks prime before a greg shot me and threw my aim off. so fun

Those damn Dregs! That was probably his greatest achievement. He died a hero's death.
RIP Greg

arent all legendary and higher drops now upgraded a bit? i just got a rng shadow price and its the exact same as my old one...

Surely it has 331 max damage? If so I'd love to get my hands on one of those. Up For Anything is great and I love the bigger mag but SP's impact was too good.
I always dreamed of one with Field Scout...

Deku Tree

That has happened to a few people. All the legendary and higher armor and gear that you buy now has higher stat values. The shadow price was unfortunately retired and can't currently be bought. It's probably a bug that you can still RNG these small number of retired gear and unfortunately it still has the old unupgraded stats.

That has happened to a few people. All the legendary and higher armor and gear that you buy now has higher stat values. The shadow price was unfortunately retired and can't currently be bought. It's probably a bug that you can still RNG these small number of retired gear and unfortunately it still has the old unupgraded stats.

I have heard reports of people getting old gear with upgraded stats too. RNG

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)

fuck, i was legit excited at the prospects of an upgraded shadow price. damn you bungle

KeRaSh

I have heard reports of people getting old gear with upgraded stats too. RNG

Definitely. I got an old New Monarchy helmet with 33 light. Thought it was weird but hey! Free gear, right?

Anyone running CE raid? Need it for two of my characters, I'm way behind this week :p

I'd love to get in in this, too!
Send me an invite if you get something going.
PS4 KeRaSh. Never done it before but got new maxed weapons.

Deku Tree

fuck, i was legit excited at the prospects of an upgraded shadow price. damn you bungle

Yeah me too. A lot of people wanted an upgraded Shadow Price. All the Vanguard AR's for sale now are low impact bullet hoses. The only high impact legendary 331 attack AR you can buy now is the Vanquisher III from New Monarchy which requires Crucible Marks.

I don't really play crucible so I don't have 150 Crucible marks.

NastyBook

This is, like, the third time Ive been "removed from the game world." I can't run strikes like this, Bungie. The days leading up till Christmas should be a smooth ride.

SnakeEyes

Banned
a walk down memory lane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTfhrONAp-c

lol getting thunderlord from a green engram.
- A Voidwalker Warlock using a Sunsinger Grenade and a Hunter Knife melee.
- Scout Rifle that fires and sounds like a Pulse Rifle.
- Exotic weapons from Green Engrams.
- No dropship for Guardians warping into your play area.
- Different lighting and particle effects for dissolving bosses.
- Completely different voice for the Queen's Brother (definitely not a bad thing though!)

"War has changed."

sjay1994

DekuBleep (31 Warlock)
Messiek (31 Warlock Titan Hunter... planning to use Warlock or Titan if needed)

Anyone else up to go for Flawless VoG PS4 tonight starting as early as 9pm EST (or possibly a little later if that is slightly too early)?

Reposted for new page.

I am down.

Will be using lvl 30 warlock. Have newly maxed out IB.

psn sjay1994.

I will be on at around 8:30 est tonight

Da_Bears

Neo Member
What is protocol when someone says they are starting nightfall, raid, etc and post their PSN ID for anyone who wants to join? Do you post here first and wait for an invite, add them as a friend on PSN and see if accepted or ???

Deku Tree

Looking for VoG flawless raider team.
Can start as early as 9pm est tonight.
Anyone interested?

I am down.

Will be using lvl 30 warlock. Have newly maxed out IB.

psn sjay1994.

I will be on at around 8:30 est tonight

DekuBleep (31 Warlock)
Messiek (31 Warlock Titan Hunter... planning to use Warlock or Titan if needed)
sjay1994 (30 Warlock)

Anyone else up to go for Flawless VoG PS4 tonight starting as early as 9pm EST (or possibly a little later if that is slightly too early)?

Seibmoz

Just had this drop in the ROC playlist

tfwwZQ9.jpg

Top Bottom