• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Namikaze1

Got 3 for Iron Banner right now, anyone else want to join up?

lol great post Colonel, I usually stay pretty cool... outside of Crucible where I tend to rage pretty hard. I need to start muting my mic so I can really rage out from time to time and get it out of my system.
Still got room?

Bogeypop

Now I'm bored, and with the Holy Trinity of Exotics complete I have little reason to put up with weekday pugs for Roc Strikes...

noomi

Would anyone here have any interested in running a VoG HM later today?

I might start up a list if some want to...

Now I'm bored, and with the Holy Trinity of Exotics complete I have little reason to put up with weekday pugs for Roc Strikes...

but but but but! I need mine still! You need to help the less fortunate! After running ROC's with you I don't know any other way!

from the nightfall

aGafxMu.jpg

kinda good i guess? well except for the range

Bogeypop

but but but but! I need mine still! You need to help the less fortunate! After running ROC's with you I don't know any other way!

Which is why I chose my words carefully and said weekday pugs. I'd love to do some Roc Strikes with actual GAFers right now, but none of the usual suspects are around. I'd even be up for a VoG Hard, but I tried to get one going earlier, and no one wanted to.

raindoc

I got all the gear I'd need to reach 32 on my main, but it came with the worst stats possible. All-strength and all-intelligence when all I need is discipline. and the chest buffs pulse-rifles and shotguns, the two weapon classes I never use... goddamnit.

Namikaze1

I was wondering why weekly and nightfall were locked moments ago.
Now I know why. Dammit. Thought I had an extra day or so left.

spyder_ur

You did fine, you had ol' Croter down to one hit a few times. I think we were all trying to rush it and we need to take our time this go around.

Yeah I think we should do alright. Might work R2 a bit more this time. Oh and get off the bridge immediately.

Haven't really played any Crucible since launch, but I played a good bit over the last 24 hours and wow some of the maps really are terrible. And going against an entire team of Titans sure is annoying, had that last night. Those arc grenades that stick to things suck so much. And it also seems like there are about 3 maps in the rotation, crazy.

E92 M3

Are Xbox people not eligible for Becoming Legend?

We become Fabled ;)

The 12th of NEVER.

Pretty much lol. One thing I never wanted to happen, happened.

Sounds like everyone during every steam sale lol

And like everyone else, I will buy it and put it in the backlog.

Had fun with Destiny today so I decided to play VoG for fun. Picked up the Fatebringer. I heard about it, saw it, but thought that besides when there is Arc Burn my other Handcannon was better/good enough.

Holy shit this is like having infinite Golden Gun ammo.

Atm it does 50% LESS damage than my 331 Handcannon, but tbh I think my other one is no longer needed in any situation.

Just casually stroll in and get a Fatebringer with zero fucks given lol.

I also have the hidden ability of "Drop others Fatebringer", I cant remember a VoG run that one didnt drop for someone.

We should play together and maybe one of us will get it. Should work in theory.

The seem to be the exact same as the old chest, because I haven't seen armor being dropped.

Yesterday, someone got an exotic from Ir Yut.

LiK

Field Scout makes that usuable since it doesn't seem to have a reload perk. Use HC reload gloves.

I think only if you haven't done that story mission with your character.

My Venation III doesn't even have Field Scout. But the other perks are pretty nice for a HC.

Haven't really played any Crucible since launch, but I played a good bit over the last 24 hours and wow some of the maps really are terrible. And going against an entire team of Titans sure is annoying, had that last night. Those arc grenades that stick to things suck so much. And it also seems like there are about 3 maps in the rotation, crazy.

What, you don't like being spammed with that dumb shoulder charge over and over?

Well, this morning around 4am my dog woke me up because she really needed to pee. After taking her out, I realized I wasn't going to get those last 3 hours of sleep, so I jumped into the game and caught a group of you running Crota's End.

I honestly barely remember playing at this point, but I did want to thank you guys, you mysterious raid folk who play at the dark hours of the morning.

I walked away from that raid with my Titan helmet and Titan Chest, both pieces I needed.

So thank you guys again, I hope I didn't screw up too much, I was basically playing entirely off of reflex as my logic center hadn't really fired up yet.
I remember a lot of people throughout the raid saying "Kor, ------------" but I think you were just new to the group so it wasn't anything bad, just informational. You did great.

zewone

Yesterday, someone got an exotic from Ir Yut.

Right, which you could get from the old CE chest. It looks as if it's the exact same loot table which consists of:

rad shards
rad energy
CE class item
exotic weapon

I thought Bungie said armor would be a new possible drop, but I haven't heard anyone getting any.

Frostburn

Still not a single helm or chest drop for my Warlock... this is depressing.

Oh well, spent the shards on my Hunter so now I have a 32 at least.

Top Bottom