• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Legendary engram from 1st NF that turned into 2 ass shards
11 strange coins from 2nd NF
10 Ass Energy from 3rd NF

Man fuck this game, and fuck the retard who decided to put ass mats in NF loot table. WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH 10 ASS ENERGY?

Brutal.

The Fallen Captains constantly teleporting away from line of sight is what annoys me about it.

Yeah, you can't camp back there and will have to venture out a little. But you can leave at least one person back there in case of emergency. Just gotta make sure those snipers are taken out, then you should have a pretty easy time rolling out and kicking some major fallen ass.

My first Tuesday in over a month that I am not playing Destiny for 12 hours straight, usually from 4am-4pm. I need to get used to being back at work on Tuesdays! Fuck!

Was able to get the 3 Crota's End runs done in less than 2 hours at reset with a great crew, and was able to get 2 more hours of sleep!

Nightfall/Weekly runs with Deku and Death tomorrow! Will likely do dailies this evening and start grinding Iron Banner.

All 3 of my characters are 32 now! Hooray!

You crazy, Cosmos. You crazy.

Getting very sick of the rewards in Destiny. It's so afraid of giving you a complete set that it actually convinces you to play less, not more.

This will definitely be my last week awake at reset times. Two straight months of Nightfall Ascendants/Coins and Raid dupes is all I can stand.

spyder_ur

I haven't really messed around with IB previously other than a bit. Might take a spin this time. So for weapons, you just have to hope you get the Sniper or Auto Rifle at the end of a match? How common are those drops?

And then for the hand cannon and launcher you level up to those levels?

I'm probably not interested in any of the armor. Isn't it kind of pointless when you have to be a fairly high level (probably 29ish) to be competitive and only the gauntlets are level 32?

Mattiator

Starting a fresh crota in little under and hour. Hoping for an experienced sword bearer but willing to take a shot if need be.

1.Mattiator85

Ps4.
1130 pst 230 est.

Updated Crota End 3x Tuesday 3PM EST list.

1. Darryl_M_R, Level 32 Hunter (3)
  2. NoThru22 (PSN: Macello), 32 Hunter, 31 Titan, 31 Warlock
  3. grimlock33, 31 Hunter, 31 Titan, 31 Warlock [maybe]
  4. moris (PSN: ms1582), 31 Hunter, 32 Titan, 31 Warlock
  5. xplicitone, 32 Titan, 31 Hunter, 31 Warlock
  6. Mindlog, 32 Warlock, 31 Hunter, 31 Titan

i don't get this one either.

Whatdreamsposter.jpeg

edit: it was also a book before a film.

Awesome! Congrats! I hope we can play again soon, whether its reset runs or anything else. I ran the sword for the first time for our first run and didn't wipe!

Haha, I got a total of 8 hours of sleep, feeling great at work!

That's awesome! I came back from work an hour and a half later than I expected and had energy to go through just one run.

So what's the verdict on this latest instance of Iron Banner?

Anything worth it, or should I spend my time destroying newbs in regular Crucible?

Three Level 32 Characters Complete!

All characters (one of each class) are now Level 32 with great stats. Titan has every stat between 65-75%. Hunter has 80% Intellect, 87% Discipline and 28% strength. Warlock has 91% Intellect, 25% Discipline and 80% Strength.

The only things I need from the normal raid are the class item for Hunters and the helmet for my Warlock and Hunter (I only have the Titan one). I have all the weapons as of two weeks ago.

Here they are in all their glory! Come on hard mode Crota's End!

YZBZpV.jpg

0e5337.jpg

yeOSl2.jpg

Posting for the new thread and I am bored at work =\

Atkison04

Getting very sick of the rewards in Destiny. It's so afraid of giving you a complete set that it actually convinces you to play less, not more.

This will definitely be my last week awake at reset times. Two straight months of Nightfall Ascendants/Coins and Raid dupes is all I can stand.

Hopefully you have better luck tonight with us bro! It sucks being at work 5:30am and just sitting here reading about everyone's loot. I've had 2 weeks straight of crap raid gear drops. Here's hoping for a change of pace.

I'm convinced they stealth nerfed the NFall loot tables, upped the drop rate of ass mats and coins and dropped the rate of exotics. It's crazy how routinely terrible the drops are nowadays.

Back from 7-11. Didn't even received an email warning me ahead of time about PS Plus expiring. Whatever.

We'd been going since reset so our team broke up for now but I'll definitely be back on later tonight and down for more IB.

blackflag

All characters (one of each class) are now Level 32 with great stats. Titan has every stat between 65-75%. Hunter has 80% Intellect, 87% Discipline and 28% strength. Warlock has 91% Intellect, 25% Discipline and 80% Strength.

The only things I need from the normal raid are the class item for Hunters and the helmet for my Warlock and Hunter (I only have the Titan one). I have all the weapons as of two weeks ago.

YZBZpV.jpg

0e5337.jpg

yeOSl2.jpg

Posting for the new thread and I am bored at work =

Nice man, I got my last one to 32 as well. Only thing I don't have in the raid is Lock helm.

That's awesome! I came back from work an hour and a half later than I expected and had energy to go through just one run.

We shall play again soon! Let me know when you want to run CE again and I will be glad to help.

So what's the verdict on this latest instance of Iron Banner?

Anything worth it, or should I spend my time destroying newbs in regular Crucible?

I forgot how IB even works, I did it once when it came back for the first time to get my Hunter boots because she wasn't 30 yet.

Are there bounties to get rep or can you only get rep from matches? Is it Control, Rumble?

blackflag

I'm convinced they stealth nerfed the NFall loot tables, upped the drop rate of ass mats and coins and dropped the rate of exotics. It's crazy how routinely terrible the drops are nowadays.

We'd been going since reset so our team broke up for now but I'll definitely be back on later tonight and down for more IB.

Yes those were the worst 3 nightfalls I've ever seen as far as loot drops go. Last week was bad too but not quite this bad.

Nice! I am not quite as efficient, but I did manage to get my main to 32 this morning. Felt good.

God Bungie RNG is so shitty with NF. Like someone said why are ass mats a fucking drop for NF? What the absolute fuck.

Sigh, anyone giving out gorgon chest CP or doing IB?

Navid

Got No Land Beyond from Nightfall even though I don't own the DLC, if you can get the DLC weapons as drops then why can't you buy them from Xur??

Top Bottom