• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

EL CUCO

DeeJ has not gone up against a good thorn/TLW user confirmed
Vex is good in Pvp, but Thorn can be a real pain in the ass. Even if it doesn't kill you, it makes you feel like you're dying and forces you to play defensive.

I'm ALOT more careful around Thorn and Kawkmoon users than I am with Vexers.

olympia

In other news, grinding to rank 5 in IB is going to take forever. 8500 xp? Even when I win nonstop, it's going to take 100+ games.

Do bounties and get the shader, emblem and mark/cloak/band. 10% xp increase per. It stacks. 100 games in a week really isn't that much, anyway.

Are the bounties new?

Do bounties and get the shader, emblem and mark/cloak/band. 10% xp increase per. It stacks. 100 games in a week really isn't that much, anyway.

Are the bounties new?

There should also be the 12 hour buff, which gets stronger everyday. Rank 5 isn't quick but it's achievable through normal play imo.

blackflag

3 nightfalls...
12 strange
10 shards
Devil you don't (ie 2 energy)

3 Crotas end
Hunger of Crota woot for my Gjallahornless self. One of only 2 drops I don't have in the entire raid.
Lots of duplicate armor drops. I have them all except lock helm.
Enough shards to get my hunter to 32.
Now I have 32 of each class I can sorta relax knowing I'm ready for HM.

Thanks goes out to our beastly raid team.

cxWRz4Ul.jpg

nEMJux1l.png

Vex is good in Pvp, but Thorn can be a real pain in the ass. Even if it doesn't kill you, it makes you feel like you're dying and forces you to play defensive.

I'm ALOT more careful around Thorn and Kawkmoon users than I am with Vexers.

Exactly. I hate going up against Thorn. It's the most annoying weapon. Ugh

Homeboyd

Sucks the weekly isn't a burn...will slow down progress slightly.
What's the gameplan today...? 3 nightfalls first, then 3 deathsingers/crotas, then 3 weeklies?

Or stick with the same character and run NF, then weekly, then ds/crota, then switch characters and do it all over again?

Edit: and at least we can not feel bad about using gjallarhorns and black hammers/ice breakers on the weekly.

I can't ignore the
tumblr_mcwr4o9zF11qleraio3_500.gif

Do we have any current raid groups forming or that might need another player? 31 Hunter and would like to have a solid weekly group to run VoG HM and Crota every week starting around 8:30-9PM Central.

You hopping in any time soon? Iron BBBAAANNNNNNEEERRR!

I will. Semester has started up however so I'm quite a bit busier. No more days of constant Destiny haha. Once I get home I'll try to do the nightfalls + raids first. If I have time tonight, I'll be ironing the banner. Want dat rocket launcher

Dave_6

Damn, too much to do tonight when I get home. IB has begun, two Nightfalls, three weeklies plus bounties on three characters. Need to run a normal VoG with my Titan as well. Wouldn't hurt to run a hard one with my Hunter too plus two CE raids. Wow lol.

Don't have to run raids tonight though haha.

olympia

There should also be the 12 hour buff, which gets stronger everyday. Rank 5 isn't quick but it's achievable through normal play imo.

Oooh, I forgot about the buff. Yeah, getting to Rank 5 is pretty easy. Now that I know about the Exclusion zone farming I definitely have plans to scoop up all the gear that Saladin is selling. I also REALLY NEED the IB Sniper Rifle.

E92 M3

Congrats!

What's the gameplan today...? 3 nightfalls first, then 3 deathsingers/crotas, then 3 weeklies?

Or stick with the same character and run NF, then weekly, then ds/crota, then switch characters and do it all over again?

Edit: and at least we can not feel bad about using gjallarhorns and black hammers/ice breakers on the weekly.

I am thinking knock out all of Crotas on 3 characters first and then do NF/weekly on at least 1 characters. Crota is a limiting factor due to people required so it's best to knock everything out on Tuesday. Shouldn't be more than 2 hours to get all the Crota raids done. And then we can do a NF/weekly.

Xbox One players plssss :(((

Inv IHaveAnIce

I know a few us here play after work. What's your level?

Homeboyd

I am thinking knock out all of Crotas on 3 characters first and then do NF/weekly on at least 1 characters. Crota is a limiting factor due to people required so it's best to knock everything out on Tuesday. Shouldn't be more than 2 hours to get all the Crota raids done. And then we can do a NF/weekly.
That works.. as long as we have the CP ready to go. I hate sitting in a lobby for 30 min waiting for people to join/locating a CP when we could be running NF's.

Also, what's the deal with the Eris bounties... lately I've only been getting 2 to show up for my main. I don't have any pending/already in my inventory. And I don't mean 2 are available, 2 are grayed out, I mean TWO TOTAL show up at the vendor.

Edit: today there are 3, but 1 is a hunter. where's the 4th?!?

LiK

If you leave when you try to go back, it says something like "the session is too far into the mission to join".

Wow, that is stupid. I guess no one can join in at boss to help out anymore? If they're gonna do that, the loot should always be good. Someone got ass shards from it today. Dumb.

I love that they stealth patched that. Seems like a major thing to do.

Hmm. So you can't join a team of two at the boss then? That sucks, actually.

It might have said you were too far into the mission so maybe they kept track you were on that instance. So not exactly sure if you can join up fresh at the boss with someone.

PwH saw the exact text

E92 M3

That works.. as long as we have the CP ready to go. I hate sitting in a lobby for 30 min waiting for people to join/locating a CP when we could be running NF's.

Also, what's the deal with the Eris bounties... lately I've only been getting 2 to show up for my main. I don't have any pending/already in my inventory. And I don't mean 2 are available, 2 are grayed out, I mean TWO TOTAL show up at the vendor.

Edit: today there are 3, but 1 is a hunter. where's the 4th?!?

It's not always 4 unfortunately. And I am thinking of running through the whole raid; abyss and bridges go quickly, plus we keep track of all the loot.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I just need the raid helmet for my Titan so that I can use ruin wings. Have the helmet for the other two. Hunter helm :3

Top Bottom