• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

joecanada

Well, unfortunately I don't. I already had the same weapons with bad but still less shitty perks. I'm running out of inventory space on all three characters. There's no reason to keep duplicates of which I don't even use the original weapons.

well what's the point in doing nightfall at all then? For the one in a million chance at Gjallahorn?

three/three legendaries is an unreal nightfall. If you don't think so, you are better off to just not do nightfall and wait for xur to sell the exotic you don't have.

Are you sure about this? The blog entry makes it sound like this will replace only the background music of the game.

I'm sure it will if it's an option to turn the music off in the game, but Destiny doesn't have any sound options. Bungie has been kind of notoriously anti-sound options since Halo. If it's able to somehow override that, then that's awesome.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
fadc6be1f4dba927079a85e047d580c9d8bccb6870044492fee889b708b4c5df.jpg

6V1Exag.gif

stb

Thanks to all the fellow GAFers that helped me out last night with the weekly stuff! stb and his brother in law, Squall, Dazzler and Qwell. Much appreciated guys!

Not sure if I want to play tonight, but if I do I'd like to do a HM VoG or a normal CE.

Always good to play with you.

I'm going to try to arrange normal CE for tomorrow night, you in?

Starting normal Crota (just crota)

Have a few spaces if anyone wants in. Just join the party. We're gonna go ahead and start so pls don't join fireteam

rNilla

No Land Beyond may be universally reviled as a piece of garbage but I've never laughed so hard trying to kill a Blade of Crota while using any other weapon.

"Oh I missed you're too close! Waitwaitwaitwaitwait! Wait just one minute I need to pull this handle before I can shoot again! AHHHH!"

It is pretty good for destroying low level enemies from across the map though.

Things got worse after I left?

Swords disappearing, Crota running around like a mad bastard, standing up early, sending me 50 feet in the air, ogre pissing off back into his hole, blink strike failing at the last fucking down, thralls killing people through walls, swordbearer being a laggy son of a bitch, etc etc etc.

I'm so tired. I actually had a nightmare about it.

Nah, I'm not talking about our group negatively. After we called it a night, I tried to find a group that was at Crota, but everything was filling up almost immediately.

EDIT: Our strategy was fine, the orgres just don't have their beams interrupt when they get hit.
Oh, I know you weren't saying anything negative. It's just been bugging me why we didn't make any forward progress. I had to talk about it. :p

Good so everyone has a horn but me. Nice. Nightfall and a Crota HM run to the end and a normal completion yielded me nothing.

I cant even remember the last time I got a weapon of any significance. I got the VEX like 3 weeks ago.

Top Bottom