• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

First NF - P&T (already sharded 6 before)
Second NF - 8 Ass energy
Third NF - The Calling with shitty roll

i-dont-know-what-i-expected.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

GOT ANOTHER HORN!@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The guys are going crazy in the party chat.

NF1: 6 Ascendant Energies
NF2: 6 Ascendant Energies

Fuck this :) I'll wait until another day to run the 3rd to shake off this crazy bad streak.
I don't know that's a crazy bad streak, though it does suck :/. Plenty of people have gotten nothing but shares ands coins for weeks at a time (I'm going on my 5th if this week continues that trend). Sorry man! Sucks.

bosseye

I don't think I've ever got anything worthwhile from a Nightfall. I think 11 Strange Coins has been as exciting as its got :/

Sullichin

Nothing but shards from lamps on NM

On NM, the last lamp doesn't kill me if I stand on the rock when it explodes, but it did in HM. Was it because I was level 31 or was I just slightly too close? It didn't do any damage to me on normal.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
And surrrrprisssse, Kadey got another Ghorn from NF. I am seriously disappointed, I don't have a single one yet after, what, 1000 fucking hours?

bitsurugi

NF1: Warlock gloves... got 3 titans... so...
NF2: 9 asc energies
NF3: 8 (!) asc shards

Crota HM1: no Crux, while this being kill nr 15. A dude got his 2nd Crux, while his 1st was last week.

... Bussiness as usual! ><

I guess working as intended is pissing off the community.

I really think this only applies to the group of players who really pump in hours into this game. For all the things we see as crappy drops, others with less time in it may think its a great new piece of gear for their arsenal. I'm in this same boat though, all I need is hard light and the game refuses to give it to me @_@.

Waldini

1st Nightfall = 9 Shards
2nd Nightfall = Dead Orbit Hand Cannon (dat impact!)
3rd Nightfall = Gjallahorn! Hell YEAH!

Did not see the reward on screen. My friends in the Fireteam and party went apeshit.

Lnkn52

I really think this only applies to the group of players who really pump in hours into this game. For all the things we see as crappy drops, others with less time in it may think its a great new piece of gear for their arsenal. I'm in this same boat though, all I need is hard light and the game refuses to give it to me @_@.
I just feel for the community.

I guess working as intended is pissing off the community.
Yeah Dont get me wrong, RNG is shitty and I am trolling a little bit :p but I want my DestinyBro Auto_Aim1 to have a ballerhorn. We done plenty of raids and had alot of attempts in the past to get ballerhorn. Some of us were a tad bit lucky..sorry Auto_aim1 :(
cool, let's do it
I will try to stay awake. I should be for the most part..woke up around ~9pm last night so I should be awake for another 11 hours.
My sleep schedule is very strange...

EL CUCO

1st Nightfall = 9 Shards
2nd Nightfall = Dead Orbit Hand Cannon (dat impact!)
3rd Nightfall = Gjallahorn! Hell YEAH!

Did not see the reward on screen. My friends in the Fireteam and party went apeshit.
Congrats! I've been after that HC for a while. Did you have a D.O. class item equipped?

Jaeyden

This. I know it sucks to get shards and energy from NF but for the not-so hardcore players, the non-raiders and what not, it's a great source of mats they can use to level up. If you only have one character and don't raid it could take weeks of daily's and public's to get your gear leveled up. As for Radiant mats, that would be awesome as a reward but they can't add it to the pool because of non-dlc owners.

LiK

Yeah Dont get me wrong, RNG is shitty and I am trolling a little bit :p but I want my DestinyBro Auto_Aim1 to have a ballerhorn. We done plenty of raids and had alot of attempts in the past to get ballerhorn. Some of us were a tad bit lucky..sorry Auto_aim1 :(
I will try to stay awake. I should be for the most part..woke up around ~9pm last night so I should be awake for another 11 hours.
My sleep schedule is very strange...

Kartik's Ballerhorn to my Hawkmoon. We've been doing Rocs and got jackshit.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit

Refuses to give it to you, and I've got 2, which will probably be 3 soon. (This game likes to give me exotics and some legendaries in 3s)

Yet, I can't get a Husk to drop.

Midas

Just now saw that Bungie added some kind of "upcoming events" to bungie.net, and Destiny 1.1.1 update is listed as TBD along with House of Wolves. They sure like teasing huh?

Top Bottom