• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Pimpn Drop Bear

Neo Member
I just accidentally sharded my black hammer. I would ask if there is a support group I could join but that would assume other people made that stupid mistake too.

Blargh. Destiny-depression sinking in again. If anybody wants help with flawless runs, HM Scrota or w/e send me a PM otherwise I won't be on much this week.

GG everyone! Always fun because of the people even if I can't say the same for the game anymore. I <3 DGAF.

Crota's End is like baby's first flawless. You haven't truly beaten the system if you don't do it in VoG.

Non-glitched Atheon VoG Flawless is like baby's first.... nevermind. :p

Lnkn52

Blargh. Destiny-depression sinking in again. If anybody wants help with flawless runs, HM Scrota or w/e send me a PM otherwise I won't be on much this week.

GG everyone! Always fun because of the people even if I can't say the same for the game anymore. I <3 DGAF.

What happened?

WipedOut

RAAAAGH

Gorgon Chests - Only shards
DeathSinger, Bridge and Shrieker Chest - Shards
NF- Dragon's breath.

WTF

Hey Ice, is the Gorgon CP on hard or Normal and can I grab it from you later today? Also not sure yet, If you need one I can probably help out. Will be on for a short time during lunch but won't be back on till 6 eastern.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I kept double-checking if it really was solar burn this week because of the ridiculous amount of health they give the Archon Sponge. "That was a ghorn rocket why is he not dead???"

What happened?
There's noting to chase/gain really
for us at least
and crota end is a bad raid compare to VoG.
P.s drizzay. yeah pretty much every week I will have to get going around the same time. I completely understand if you guys want another to fill my spot for reset raids :p might be nice getting some sleep inbetween classes

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
There's noting to chase/gain really
for us at least
and crota end is a bad raid compare to VoG.

I thinks pretty fun, actually. I appreciate the brevity of it and having to be more physical with the final boss. Now, VoG HM is definitely better. Wider margin of error so the glitches aren't a wipe usually.

tumblr_inline_mphn1nN7o31qz4rgp.jpg

Ambitious

Using Obsidian Mind in the abyss is just amazing. When I threw a Nova Bomb into a group of thralls, my super bar immediately went up to 99% again. Two seconds later, the next bomb was ready.

IHaveIce

Banned
Hey Ice, is the Gorgon CP on hard or Normal and can I grab it from you later today? Also not sure yet, If you need one I can probably help out. Will be on for a short time during lunch but won't be back on till 6 eastern.

it is on hard, will be off to work now but will be on later, then you can grab it for sure :D

You guys are just taking a break because I did it first. I couldn't even find the right thread, that's how tired I was of it!

EDIT: Is this the right thread?
lol maybe :p

I thinks pretty fun, actually. I appreciate the brevity of it and having to be more physical with the final boss. Now, VoG HM is definitely better. Wider margin of error so the glitches aren't a wipe usually.
Well each thier own of course. No offensive intended. Just how I feel personally.

phen0m24

Thanks again for your help last night Drizzy!! Can't believe I have a .2% trophy, even though apparently it has an asterisk... ;)

now to get these other ones....

Bladelaw

Ran through HM CE lamps just got shards...again. I could really use some 32 armor.grabbing chests on my alts then I'd be up for nightfalls or whatever. PSN fadeddream

LiK

hey man, I need help with NF tonight after 5PM EST. also hoping for Weeklies.

and I agree, i'm getting annoyed with this game and the shit drops.

Between work, preparing this semester's class and running I haven't been playing a lot
besides a healthy dose of DA:I :p

Just 9 shards away from 32, so I might even be able to reach it during the raid.

9 Shards should be easy, Ill find out whats going on when I get home tonight.

Top Bottom