• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Got a legendary engram that turned into a Harm's Way with solid perks from the Weekly Heroic, and a Hard Light from the Nightfall. Not a bad start. On to the next character.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
XlDNaif.jpg

RNGesus hath smite us.
Pretty much. lol

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Bungie outdid themselves there
It's okay man, I got a crappy rocket launcher (One way ticket 1000).

I don't understand why shards and energies are in the fucking loot table, like seriously? At least update it to radiant shards and energies so that it will be useful.

Hugstable

Banned
Actually ended up with 2 Exotics tonight, one Auto Rifle from a random chest at Gorgon CP, and another from a random Legendary Engram from finishing the Weekly Heroic. Not bad overall.

I hit level 30 finally today also! I feel as if I might end up being able to get close to 31 with the current gear I got right now, just need to upgrade them.,

Manp

I don't understand why shards and energies are in the fucking loot table, like seriously? At least update it to radiant shards and energies so that it will be useful.

considering how crappy most of the CE weapons are i would still prefer ascendant energies. shards are actually useless tho.

:)

So I had my first three hard CE clears last week. Does that mean all of my characters have a shot at the Crux this week upon completion, even if I run normal first, then hard?

noomi

1 crota hard clear, 3 gorgon chests.

So far...

Universal Remote - Sharded
Icebreaker - Sharded
Last Word - Sharded
Abyss Defiant - Sharded
Fang of Ir Yut - Sharded
Some crap purple pulse rifle from NF - Sharded!

9 more chances left at exotics today, then it's probably back to the roc strike grind again.... you know unless that thing that I want drops.

Lik and Greeny I wish you guys luck today, I hope that one of us gets it today :)

LiK

1 crota hard clear, 3 gorgon chests.

So far...

Universal Remote - Sharded
Icebreaker - Sharded
Last Word - Sharded
Abyss Defiant - Sharded
Fang of Ir Yut - Sharded
Some crap purple pulse rifle from NF - Sharded!

9 more chances left at exotics today, then it's probably back to the roc strike grind again.... you know unless that thing that I want drops.

Lik and Greeny I wish you guys luck today, I hope that one of us gets it today :)

got one more NF to do tonight and also CE NM runs. maybe some Atheon HM if there's a group to join. don't plan on playing much more this week. getting bored.

ocean

Banned
NF1: 6 Ascendant Energies
NF2: 6 Ascendant Energies

Fuck this :) I'll wait until another day to run the 3rd to shake off this crazy bad streak.

noomi

got one more NF to do tonight and also CE NM runs. maybe some Atheon HM if there's a group to join. don't plan on playing much more this week. getting bored.

I'll be doing 3x Atheon back to back after I get out of work (3:30PM EST). Will send you an invite if you're around and would like to join us :)

Feorax

So that was new.

Got to the second chest in Crota. Two made it in, three were outside.

I was between the doors.

There was a crunch.

It was unpleasant.

Scrub Central in full effect again this week, cue the sax! BibleThump

So I had my first three hard CE clears last week. Does that mean all of my characters have a shot at the Crux this week upon completion, even if I run normal first, then hard?

Yes, that is correct.

Got my first Exotic from a Nightfall since late October! Dragon's Breath (6th) :|.

Sorry we missed you in party chat, we were all in game chat.

oSoLucky

Anyone running/have:

Gorgon HM Checkpoint
HM VoG
CE Normal or Hard
Nightfalls

None of the people I normally play with are on and I'm looking to do anything at this point.

noomi

Probably a bit behind here on the news but..... I just saw that there is a way to cheese Crota with something called a lag switch.... what the hell, seems kind of lame guys...

Top Bottom